Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you sell your Bitcoin at $100,000 or what? - page 16. (Read 4097 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I don't really plan on selling my bitcoin anytime soon, it's just that I don't really have a defined amount of money I'd like to exchange my stash for. If I sold it for $100,000, I would be bummed to see it go for double that amount some time later. Only, and specifically only in an situation where I would be threatened economically and needed to take a huge loan to pay for whatever I may need at that moment, say debts, I would exchange my bitcoins, but only enough to pay off what I need to. But I doubt that, I'm not the person who's ready to burn a hole in their pockets at all.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
I'll never sell them. Eventually I'll invest them when there's something like a stock market with BTC.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
hard to say, it all depends on what place bitcoin will have in our society at that moment
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
DO NOT SELL EVEN IF YOU OVERPRICE IT because chances are its value will even soar higher than you can even imagine. I am pretty sure you are here for a reason, may it be out of curiosity, for earning, for investing, for betting, among others, so please know your purpose before you think of disposing your Bitcoins. Remember it has a limited supply and the demand now is just escalating day after day. Nonetheless, if you want be sure of your money's value and earn a little out of your investments, SELL. It is ALL up to you. Just my two cents.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
bitcoin is growing. Its price has increased constantly. At present, it's price is over 11000 usd and I still have not sold his bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin is 18000 usa would be the right time for me to sell it.
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
I think, I probably will not sell when the Bitcoin is $ 100,000. Maybe I can make a partial sale to get my urgent and compulsory needs. I hope I don't need the emergency money in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
Everyone has his own reality and that for one it seems unreal in the other there is no doubt. I think $100 000 is real and this is not the limit
I think 100,000 is quite easy until the next Christmas the trend until now makes it look too genuine target. Bitcoin increased by around 12 times this year and if we go with same expected trend 100000 is achievable but I am surely not going to sell it at this price too will wait for it to reach a million until 2020.
Activity: 546
Everyone has his own reality and that for one it seems unreal in the other there is no doubt. I think $100 000 is real and this is not the limit
Activity: 164
I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.
Still have some doubts.. Maybe $200,000 will be a better point?
Please give an advice, your opinion is important!!

PS. It's not a joke. Please be realistic while estimating..
Gonna bring up this topic close to X-Mas 2018.

$100,000 is not realistic. Do you think Bitcoin can reach that price easily? Do not expect too much. But if Bitcoin will really touch that value, I will wait for a while. I will analyze more the movement of its price. If it still has a potential to increase, I will hold it and wait for the right time. If it suddenly decreases after it touched that value, I will immediately sell it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
I think all people will go and aim for the high selling price right.. but it takes time to get that big amount of money... I know it is possible in bitcoins On virtual currency cryptos we are calling now hahhha.. but the fact that you will wait. I suggest to go hold and sell method.. for you to get some proffit when the bitcoins price is droping and price rising .. buy low sell high.. thats basically it.. I do want to sell my coins with that price but maybe the government will get an eye to you because it is too much hahahahaha but who knows.. thats my opinion
Exactly! The market price of bitcoin is actually rising high but still it will take lot of time to reach up to this much of limit. The choice of selling or keeping of bitcoin at that time will depend on the future analysis as well as the planning of the person. I don’t really think so that anyone of us can wait for this much long period of time. We do need money quite often and at that time we do need to go from selling of our bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
I will do, most probably. Selling @ $100,000 per coin will get me around $172,000 (after taxes). And that amount is enough for me to purchase a small decent house, and a good four-wheeler. Or perhaps I will hold 50% of my coins, and wait for another higher target (maybe $250,000 per coin).

This is a good strategy imo. We never know how high Bitcoin can rise in the future and that's why holding at least some of it is a good idea. Even if Bitcoin hits $100,000 I will not sell more than it's required for my daily needs for the next month, and it's not that much, perhaps $500-$600 worth of BTC. If Bitcoin price were $100,000 that would be 0.005 - 0.006 BTC.
Activity: 308
I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.

It depends upon the type of investor you are. What would be the right time and right price for selling the bitcoin varies with the type of investor you are.
I think making decent amount of profit is a good thing you cannot predict accurately that now is bitcoin will fall, sure you can predict through some events happening around you but you have to play safe. I will surely hold my bitcoins if they cross $100,000
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
If I am a person that relies on bitcoin as a source of income then I will sell some of my bitcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I will surely hold some of my bitcoins if they cross 100,000$ but i will try investing more and more in order to have some more profits in the future. Bitcoins can someday sureoy give us a huge profut making our lives financially stable. We all need to wait and HOLD our coins untill that day.Believe that the price will be higher and higher.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I think it's always good to sell your bitcoin in tranches when there's an urgent need. I do Hodl bitcoin but hell I am not going to wait till it is $100,000 or more before I start making use of it. Once there's an urgent need of money, I sell some and keep hodling the rest. As soon the value of bitcoin rises, the portion that I have sold is recovered once again.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
It is nice to see the digit 100000$ mark. First we have to decide or predict when this mark will be achieved and accordingly only we have to decide to sell or hold or even buy more bitcoin. I believe it is too early to plan for that level assume we achieved that level hope there will be no emergency expenses for me then for sure I will not sell I will hold in that level also.
Merit: 257
I think we need to look at the situation...at the moment I'm sure that I will sell them...but if I know that the price will still grow, then of course I will continue to keep them

This is the most reason why bitcoin holders are not selling their bitcoins because they know that even the price is good enough to sell, they will be thinking that it might pump more than the recent one so it will give more profit to them. And I think if you really don't need to sell it, I mean you don't have any reason to use that money hastily, better hold it for the time being.
Activity: 266
First, increase and hit that much need longer time. And kindly still unpredictable because its kind very high.
But if i bought bitcoin now in $10.000 and price hit $100.000 then i will sell it. Why not? I have 1000% profit.
Activity: 350

you have point that bitcoin can reach that in 2018 becayse day by day bitcoin is become more popular to all so thats why i think this bitcoin is our future money so there is no doubt that its more good if you hold you bitcoins incstead of using this for fun . hold and wait for the future.
Merit: 500
I think we need to look at the situation...at the moment I'm sure that I will sell them...but if I know that the price will still grow, then of course I will continue to keep them
Pages:
Jump to: