Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you still continue? - page 36. (Read 28124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 28, 2018, 01:58:19 AM
What will you do if after losing several times in gambling, you are left with only small amount of money and that money will be for your fuel or for transportation, will you still continue with the little you are left with? What if you lose?
only gambling addict that has no future but betting will do that kind of action,letting himself to left nothing from playing gambling..because if a person has a good mind he would leave the tab the very moment he had lost more than half of his capital,and return some other time to play again..i respect gamblers as i respect the game,but only if they know how to be responsible about their vises

Desperate people are mostly the ones ending up with that thinking. Its not even logical to risk whatever you have left, when you may end up with entirely nothing. There should be a line that you're not supposed to cross if you don't have that much money for gambling
That's true, don't force yourself if you can't afford already to bet another game in gambling. Just stop playing and play again if you already have another extra budget for it. Put some limitations with gambling, it can also help you not to be addicted with it in the future.
Another extra money ? For how many more times ?
Gambling will never let you to achieve what you ultimately want then you will need to keep trying for your rest of life then I really do not understand that even Bill gates will be having some extra money to continue gambling (by considering what the base bet a rich man will choose).

Frequenting into gambling is not at all recommended even a gambler is making some money. Because when our luck is not within our control then we cannot expect it to be in favor of us all the times. So, Just playing for some times and with some limited funds and then focusing on real life is more important for any gambler in order to have a happier life.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 28, 2018, 01:08:20 AM
What will you do if after losing several times in gambling, you are left with only small amount of money and that money will be for your fuel or for transportation, will you still continue with the little you are left with? What if you lose?
only gambling addict that has no future but betting will do that kind of action,letting himself to left nothing from playing gambling..because if a person has a good mind he would leave the tab the very moment he had lost more than half of his capital,and return some other time to play again..i respect gamblers as i respect the game,but only if they know how to be responsible about their vises

Desperate people are mostly the ones ending up with that thinking. Its not even logical to risk whatever you have left, when you may end up with entirely nothing. There should be a line that you're not supposed to cross if you don't have that much money for gambling
That's true, don't force yourself if you can't afford already to bet another game in gambling. Just stop playing and play again if you already have another extra budget for it. Put some limitations with gambling, it can also help you not to be addicted with it in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 27, 2018, 09:00:58 PM
in gambling win and loss are present...as for me if i gamble in a certain day and won i will continue to gamble because it is my lucky day but when i loss in several betting will i have to stop and leave before my wallet got empty because it is not my lucky day

You should always know when to stop when it matters most and if you loose several times then it should be signal enough for you to call it quits because you might continue to make more mistakes as you might be tensed in such a situation.
Gambling is like a drugs, it makes people addict due to enjoyment and earning a lot of money at the first. But when time past you can't notice that all the things you have will deminishing little by little. Until all of your assets were vanish. It's hard to quit in gambling especially if you lost a lot of money, because you want it take back but due to continues losing streak instead of taking back the amount you lost will become bigger and bigger.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 27, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
in gambling win and loss are present...as for me if i gamble in a certain day and won i will continue to gamble because it is my lucky day but when i loss in several betting will i have to stop and leave before my wallet got empty because it is not my lucky day

You should always know when to stop when it matters most and if you loose several times then it should be signal enough for you to call it quits because you might continue to make more mistakes as you might be tensed in such a situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 04:09:48 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 08:44:32 AM
Well, gambling is not only about money.. I know a lot of people gamble for fun and for the feel of it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 27, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2018, 08:04:28 AM
Will not go to such extreme levels of gambling, will get out of it once I experience the continuous loss for two to three events. In the past I have emptied my wallet gambling online, from which realized that should not get into such a worse way of gambling anymore with greed.
If you are capable of controlling your greed then probably you will be able to stop your gambling at your wish. Unfortunately most of the gamblers are unable to control their greed and that is the reason they keep gambling even they have experienced the extremes of gambling losses.

The best practice must be, simply playing gambling only with faucet and never spend any money from your hand. Then you can never need to stop gambling as you will not have anything to lose with gambling.

Most gamblers can not control themselves when gambling and that is why gambling gets its bad name. It would be better if we are able to get used to pausing the game to get clearer thinking when we are in a relatively big loss and continue again when we are completely mentally ready.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 27, 2018, 03:15:00 AM
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
January 27, 2018, 03:08:18 AM
Will not go to such extreme levels of gambling, will get out of it once I experience the continuous loss for two to three events. In the past I have emptied my wallet gambling online, from which realized that should not get into such a worse way of gambling anymore with greed.
If you are capable of controlling your greed then probably you will be able to stop your gambling at your wish. Unfortunately most of the gamblers are unable to control their greed and that is the reason they keep gambling even they have experienced the extremes of gambling losses.

The best practice must be, simply playing gambling only with faucet and never spend any money from your hand. Then you can never need to stop gambling as you will not have anything to lose with gambling.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 26, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
I will immediately stop playing gambling at that moment. I have no assurance if that little amount will grow after I play gambling and maybe if I lose that last cents of my money and lose, I don't know what would I need to do cause I don't know how to go home without money for my transportation. LOL. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2018, 08:10:41 AM
The one who are quite addicted to gambling will even not care about how much they have already loss and how much they have in their pocket for further need. They will keep gambling untill they will have empty pocket.

I never got addicted to gambling so never have gone through such situation.
I think all we need here is just a common sense of thinking.Maybe if you want to walk going home then it's okay but i guess only a fool can do that.I was once an addict in gambling but i see to it that my pocket won't be left empty even if i lose too much.In short i only play what i can afford to lose.If you go beyond your limits,then you must face the consequences of your action.Better stop now or else you'll just destroying your life in the end.
Even on a simple decisions that make you do stop on playing gambling specially on those times on where you do only have the money used for fare then it do only requires common sense and you are a fool if you decide to continue even you know on what is your current situation. If you can take the risk and consequences then its your choice but those kind of decisions can be found only on too much addiction on gambling.
I observed one thing in addicted gamblers they will not stop play until there pocket empty. and for this, we can't call them fools because when we are in any kind addiction, it is very hard to control that emotion. I agree it is bad but what they can do they are addicted. If any gambler in control then surely they won't make this mistake. It completely depends on your level of addiction to gambling.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 07:07:56 AM
Yes, obviously because I am not gambling for money because I have lot pressure in my day work. So to get relief from the stress I used to gamble for fun. So i never harm my banks by gambling huge amounts.

Well i think you can find a better way at managing your stress and pressure at work than loosing money on gambling because that will in the long run after loosing consistently add up to your stress even though it is money you can afford to loose. That has been how many have been led into addiction.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 05:30:05 AM
Yes, obviously because I am not gambling for money because I have lot pressure in my day work. So to get relief from the stress I used to gamble for fun. So i never harm my banks by gambling huge amounts.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 26, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
Ofcourse not. I dont think i will arrive on that moment because first of all, gambling money is different from your own budget. A particular amount of money, a cash buffer , is set aside for your own needs. If i am at the point of my limitation, i will find a way to stop and leave. I want to have fun on gambling, not to stress out.

Well that is what a responsible gambler will do.  But mostly gambler are driven by their excitement.  What I mean is, when a gambler is winning and all of a sudden he got a losing streak, the thought of the next roll will be a win lingers.  I have experienced this kind of thought and unless the one have a strong will and discipline, he will always follow the path of "will do the next roll, I will probably win" thing.  Which is proven to be a fallacy meaning there is no strong evidence that we will win on the next roll.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 12:16:39 AM

Given that this is a hypothetical question I would follow what I think is right and that is to ise that as a fuel transportation and get my life straight. With life, giving so much losses in this playing field I would think that this is a sign for me to be happy and to have it look up into it and set my life straight by turning my back on gambling and looking for other ways to live
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
January 25, 2018, 07:11:13 PM
The one who are quite addicted to gambling will even not care about how much they have already loss and how much they have in their pocket for further need. They will keep gambling untill they will have empty pocket.

I think all we need here is just a common sense of thinking.Maybe if you want to walk going home then it's okay but i guess only a fool can do that.I was once an addict in gambling but i see to it that my pocket won't be left empty even if i lose too much.In short i only play what i can afford to lose.If you go beyond your limits,then you must face the consequences of your action.Better stop now or else you'll just destroying your life in the end.
Even on a simple decisions that make you do stop on playing gambling specially on those times on where you do only have the money used for fare then it do only requires common sense and you are a fool if you decide to continue even you know on what is your current situation. If you can take the risk and consequences then its your choice but those kind of decisions can be found only on too much addiction on gambling.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 25, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
January 25, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 25, 2018, 09:09:41 AM
In my opinion, I will not use it anymore. Why? Because I still have a lot of important things to consider rather than gambling. Like for example our daily needs, food, water , clothes and etc.
In that case we should show a strong self control to the money that we used in gambling. Because sometime without noticing and being driven by a strong desire to get back  the money that we loss. The more we encounter a big loss.
Pages:
Jump to: