Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins? - page 13. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 20, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
If an altcoin is that much promising, I don't see any reason why not to. Bitcoin is indeed a good crypto but still, there are altcoins which are having a higher market price increase rate especially if it is newly listed in the market. Maybe it would be worth hitting a try and if you. have huge amount of bitcoin holdings, it would be a good idea trading some of it into good altcoins to earn bigger profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 20, 2018, 05:48:47 PM
I will. Funds need to be diversified and spread to different places. It is extremely unwise and unsafe to keep all funds in one place.
I disagree, many people invest in all kind of speculative coins and then they lose their money, if you are going to do that the it is better to keep your money in bitcoin, also while many think that having all your bitcoin in a single wallet it is a bad idea it is not if you take the right precautions, after all it is easier to secure only one wallet than to try to secure ten.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
August 19, 2018, 03:30:45 PM
Hmmm for me there is a chance that I trade bitcoin for altcoins if the market value of those alternative coins booming as of this year and lots of incomes it gives to the public.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 05:27:54 AM
I love investing during ICOs. SO if I have Bitcoin, I prefer investing it in ICOs that will give me greater returns than holding BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 10:41:15 PM
i think for me  i will do vice versa so that you can have a great profit as long as you know how the trading strategies. trading is a risky thing so you must learn how to trade and know the market very well.

In my own opinion, you should focus on one coin in order to earn more profit, just choose the cryptocurrency that has the highest potential which is bitcoins in order to surely earn profit when the market pumps up again.
Activity: 197
August 17, 2018, 10:26:21 PM
i think for me  i will do vice versa so that you can have a great profit as long as you know how the trading strategies. trading is a risky thing so you must learn how to trade and know the market very well.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2018, 07:47:05 PM
Good idea and buy and sell bitcoin and altcoins vice versa is good trading strategy than to use usdt currency why i choose bitcoin altcoins buy and sell trading strategy because i can make easy to increase my bitcoin amount by doing this, al we have to do is foucos and spend quality time working in trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
I think that this time is very suitable for you to trade bitcoin and buy altcoin, you can see that the market is showing signs of recovery in the short term when the price of bitocin coin and the price of altcoin are continuously increasing in the days. In the past, the market has been bearish in the long run so if profit is made then I think you should take profits. Altcoin will adjust very strongly so you trade altcoin right now.
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 05:59:40 PM
Yes, Currently this is the best thing and the more good point is after bitcoin trading is to start to buying altcoins because there are maximum chances which you can get maximum profits from altcoins by understanding the current market position.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
August 17, 2018, 05:39:09 PM
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
I think that in order to minimize risk you should only trade bitcoin at this time, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess, altcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating very So, in order to be able to trade successfully, I believe you should only trade bitcoins. Always have a plan to minimize risk.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
Yes I am in the process of switching Bitcoin for Altcoin right now in hopes of hitting a big one so I can accumulate more Bitcoin.  I don't have much so I gotta make a play when I can.  this blood bath seems like an opportunity. 

I prefer that you should stay on bitcoins because the current market price is too low for bitcoins so wait for the price to pump again before switching in order to invest more altcoins.
Our current market situation is really challenging and it really needs trust for us to survive. If you are truly  believing  altcoins,  you'll never have to wait for it's pump before investing. Instead you'll have to take the opportunity right now in buying low price for the preparation of the coming  market surge.
Activity: 294
August 17, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

I think that the time is right for you to trade bitcoin and buy altcoin, you can see that the ddang market has shown signs of a slight recovery in recent days, the price of altcoin is also so that is recovering. very strong . So I believe that you can buy altcoin at this time and short term trading, the market is fluctuating continuously so always have a specific trading plan to minimize the risk.
Activity: 322
August 17, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
Yes I am in the process of switching Bitcoin for Altcoin right now in hopes of hitting a big one so I can accumulate more Bitcoin.  I don't have much so I gotta make a play when I can.  this blood bath seems like an opportunity. 

I prefer that you should stay on bitcoins because the current market price is too low for bitcoins so wait for the price to pump again before switching in order to invest more altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
I will not trade bitcoin to buy altcoins, in fact my favourite hobby is to trade altcoins to buy Bitcoin. You cannot believe altcoins. During my whole experience of crypto trading I thought once to trade bitcion to buy altcoin (MTC token) in April-May but I was not able to buy at that point. Later in June-July I realised that I was right decision now that altcoin (MTC) is very very down.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
August 17, 2018, 12:38:27 AM
If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.
That is only your gross profit. If you want to know your net profit - the profit left after deductions, then take a look at what sir Silent26 said.

0.05x10000 = 500$ USD - Investment cost.
Just because the price of a particular coin pumps doesn't mean you can now convert it and sell. You should make sure first that its expected converted value is much higher than your capital as much as possible. If you don't keep this in mind then for sure you will get a negative outcome/ loss.

Going back to the topic, it's fine if you will buy alts since they are at cheap price but I don't think it would be a good idea if you will convert your btc in order to do so. You must maintain the value of your bitcoin especially these bloody days so if I were you I'll choose to keep it.
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 07:23:20 PM
Activity: 322
August 16, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

I think that at this point you can see that the bitcoin price is currently going flat and the price of altcoin is showing signs of a strong recovery, so it can be profitable. At this point, you can trade altcoin. The market is bearish, so always keep track of bitcoin prices when trading. Always have a plan in place to minimize risk.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
August 16, 2018, 06:47:15 PM
Well I can trade bitcoin to buy altcoins, especially ethereum. But, I will not trade all my bitcoin for alternative coins, it is better having both than one.
You're right, its gonna be a 50/50 percent investment. I'll be more on btc than of altcoins at this time since all alts are totally dropping. We could say isn't the right time for crypto at and it looks like our market isn't that healthy enough to have a good market.  But I'll be turning back into altcoins investment once market will recover.
Activity: 936
August 16, 2018, 06:41:11 PM
for now choosing bitcoin can be used as one of the best potentials, I think it's too risky for altcoins because altcoins currently don't show the potential of the best price. so I think bitcoin can be relied on for trading or investment choices.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 16, 2018, 06:25:54 PM
Trading between altcoins and bitcoins is another way of increasing bitcoin amount. Also nearly all altcoins are trading with only bitcoin. So we all trade altcoins with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: