Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins? - page 11. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
I will never advice anyone to trade altcoin to inplace of bitcoin. Unless you are an insider of the altcoin group or you have an insider information to know when they are pumping and when they will dump and when they are holding. If you do not have such information you better stick to bitcoin that you know that is moving in the market. Most of these altcoin has remain in same price or depreciate for the past one year causing a lot of hypertensive for the holders.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
There are many plans to invest bitcoin trading as well as altcoin if you like to buy altcoin you can sell bitcoin to invest in bitcoin bitcoin today more than 7000 dollars you can sell and make a profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 04, 2018, 12:49:56 AM
yes, of course, I want because I want to make a lot of bitcoin from the altcoin. I think by trade bitcoin pair altcoin, we can have the opportunity to earn more bitcoin if we can get a profit and I am sure that in the altcoin, there will be many good coins to select. so far, I still trade bitcoin pair altcoin and I got a good result and I can collect a good amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
I buy altcoins only for the short term.
the example I bought today is that I hold it for only 1 week at the most or it depends on whether I have got a profit or I have to cutlose.
that is why targets are needed when you trade.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
I think it's not a problem if we trade a bitcoin to buy altcoin because many people di that in crypto market. As long you know that you can get a good profit to that altcoin why not?right? So I think we can't question it because sometimes people do alternative way to make a good profit.
There are many ways to bring profits to the investor and bitcoin exchange with altcoin is one of those ways. You can use any way to make a profit for your investment as long as it is safe and effective. This market is risky but opportunities for investors are huge and potential.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
September 03, 2018, 06:40:56 PM
when looking at and analyzing the market especially in binance, bittrex and huobi I will see the trend of a few coins, not all because I make the boundaries to be more focused. I will observe the movements of NANO, ONT, TUSD and ADA. This can provide me with enough margin for each transaction
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 06:36:37 PM
I think it's not a problem if we trade a bitcoin to buy altcoin because many people di that in crypto market. As long you know that you can get a good profit to that altcoin why not?right? So I think we can't question it because sometimes people do alternative way to make a good profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 03, 2018, 06:12:39 PM
for what to do that???
if i can trade bitcoin then I don't think of buy or trading altcoin because bitcoin will be safer and more profitable for me.
In the difficult conditions in which we find ourselves bitcoin is more profitable, but once the price begins to recover you will see that altcoins will grow faster than bitcoin, and it is not difficult to know why, the market cap of bitcoin is very high so it is more difficult to make it grow if we compare it to the market cap of an altcoin, so when the market begins to recover it makes sense to exchange your bitcoin for altcoins.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
September 02, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
No,I do not see the point,although from time to time I transfer part of Bitcoin and buy 1-2 Ethereum, it is more pleasant to keep the whole currency and it is more convenient to track.
In terms of tracking, it's a lot easier but in terms of risk, it's high risky for me.
I owned a lot of altcoins and it's true that it's hard to track but I make sure I buy altcoins that has a high volume so the risk is lower.
Who knows if my holdings will surprise me and it will give me fortune knowing crypto has still potential to grow more.
Activity: 116
September 02, 2018, 09:14:48 PM
No,I do not see the point,although from time to time I transfer part of Bitcoin and buy 1-2 Ethereum, it is more pleasant to keep the whole currency and it is more convenient to track.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
If you are well verse in doing trade in the exchange platform, Perhaps that is possible and I don't see wrong with it dude. but if not better not to

do that due to it will be too risky for you if you continue to apply it. But in vice-versa you can also do trade altcoins fro you to have Bitcoin also

depending in the flow value in the market.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 30, 2018, 10:19:43 AM
Yeah, why not? Surely it is very risky but the higher is the risk the higher will be really higher and that can actually work out.
Depends on your knowledge to be how can you make to manage everything here like you are too careful no matter what you may have to choose with. Always look for some positive that can ever be happen if you may ever have to do that for.
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 08:24:38 AM
It depend on what is happening in the market at a given point in time! Bitcoin is widely accepted to be the barometer for measuring how  well cryptocurrency market is doing! If there are bullish sentiment in the market, I will definitely hold my portion of bitcoin for trading.
Activity: 114
August 30, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
No, I would not do this, because in my opinion Bitcoin is the most stable cryptocurrency at the moment, which will grow.
Activity: 223
August 24, 2018, 11:47:42 PM
I have currently traded all my Bitcoin for altcoin.  I believe alts will pump much more than Bitcoin so I plan on riding them up to gain Satoshi value and then jump over to Bitcoin at the peak. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 07:20:03 PM
Yeah, why not? Surely it is very risky but the higher is the risk the higher will be really higher and that can actually work out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 06:24:27 PM
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
I do not think the current time you should buy altcoin, you can see that the current price point of bitcoin is starting to decline and the price of altcoin is falling very strong, so I believe that at this point you Just keep a bitcoin or change it to USD to preserve capital and profit. Bitcoin prices have been running sideways during the past few days and may continue to fall sharply in the near future.
Activity: 185
August 24, 2018, 05:28:37 PM
I would.
You just need a small amount of BTC to buy an altcoin.
No harm in tryng to invest in different source. Of course will have to study the altcoin before investing in it
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 24, 2018, 05:11:01 PM
I Ithinknot is possible to trade bitcoin for altcoin, There are so many ways to earn on crypto an dit is all depend on our own understanding on it. Bitcoin is amazing but if we wanted to earn a lot we also need to have more ways to become more profitable and we also need to make a good strategy on the feild.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
I'm not in any way going to trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins. This is very risky. I'll just keep it until the price rises.
Pages:
Jump to: