Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins? - page 7. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Crypto Depository Receipts
September 25, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
It is better to trade in bitcoin. Trade in other monety can be very volatile. such trend can kill any your deposit. Do not risk in vain
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
September 25, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
I do not trade my bitcoin for anything, but sometime you get to see some quality project that wow your curiosity and you just have to invest. Eos, ethereum and spectre.ai are all example of these quality project.
We should keep the best sources separately dealing is the best strategy which will make your portfolio. In case you are buying Bitcoins then you must look for other short term trading sources as well because Bitcoin is long term and you will have plenty of time to take care of short term trading as well. Litecoin besides Bitcoin is better in crypto trading for you are here to make some money in this way it will all possible by following these strategies.
Activity: 228
September 22, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
Only for buying BTC, I don't think that it will be a good idea to change BTC for any alt at this moment, BTC is the most stable thing for today.
Activity: 560
September 22, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
So now bitcoin is so stable so its possible to exchange my bitcoin and buy some altcoins like ripple and ethereum. But ripple price now is already a huge rise so many lucky holders if they hold xrp coin.
Activity: 194
September 22, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
Of course, everybody can to it bitcoin to buy altcoins. In this online market too many exchanges and most of the site support bitcoin because people know at first about bitcoin then they know altcoins. There are no one exchanges that is not support bitcoin. If you want to start trading in cryptocurrency so you must buy altcoin for your crytptocurrency trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

I prefer bitcoins more than altcoins because the price can grow even more since it was popular and there are a lot of people who are interested on bitcoins more than altcoins.
Activity: 630
September 21, 2018, 04:07:01 AM
Altcoin is definitely volatile more compare to Bitcoin.  I am always very cautious in I have to use my bitcoin to invest in Altcoin.  Bitcoin itself is an investment and I can easily predict Bitcoin market behaviour based on the chart and graphs plus history that bitcoin has. But for the Altcoin,  many factors come to play ams it may be difficult to predict!
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
maybe if there is an altcoin that has good movement and will be profitable then I will take the opportunity by trading a little bitcoin to buy altcoin but I will go back to bitcoin again
Activity: 504
September 21, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
Never to switch in bitcoin than altcoin,Because bitcoin have more than potential for others coin to invest because bitcoin is still the best for me in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 10:45:13 PM
I do not trade my bitcoin for anything, but sometime you get to see some quality project that wow your curiosity and you just have to invest. Eos, ethereum and spectre.ai are all example of these quality project.
Activity: 644
September 20, 2018, 03:17:16 PM
I can be able to trade bitcoin to buy altcoins only if only that altcoin has a good use case and I can also invest into it at the moment. This is the only thing that can make me trade my bitcoin for altcoins

it's best if you want to invest in altcoin to buy it with other capital, because if the bitcoin trading for the altcoin is very sad bitcoin is. Basically, a more reliable bitcoin will be able to give you greater profits than an altcoin that is still unclear in the future.

My advice is to keep your bitcoin only for long-term investment, especially at the end of this year I am sure there will be a significant increase in bitcoin and will be able to generate huge profits.
Activity: 252
September 20, 2018, 03:01:47 PM
I can be able to trade bitcoin to buy altcoins only if only that altcoin has a good use case and I can also invest into it at the moment. This is the only thing that can make me trade my bitcoin for altcoins
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 11:23:30 AM
In current conditions - probably no, BTC is just more stable than the most of alts and I don't see a single reason to swap BTC for alts at the moment.
I agree with you that bitcoin value is more stable than the rest of all altcoins, and i will not take the risk to trade my bitcoin to buy a good altcoin, i can hold my bitcoin until the market will recover and for sure btc can give more profit this year.

For now, I will not make this choice. Bitcoin (as you see) the most valuable and the most expensive cryptocurrency. I will never trade it to buy the altcoins but it does not mean that I will never invest in tokens.
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 07:43:07 AM
In a very good case, you will be driven a couple of times in a row. Look at how the market is worried today, if you decide it's time to buy - then it may be a high price tomorrow. Crypto-currency volatility is very high and the percentage can reach 50% or more. But of course this is a great market for that that would quickly and earn a lot. Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:31:07 AM
I will never sell Bitcoin to buy Altcoin. It's too risky, I do not want to be at a loss. A bitcoin is a reliable investment.
I prefer to hold my bitcoin for long term over than to trade it now, i love some altcoins like ethereum and ripple but the value of bitcoin can pump very high  in the future and bitcoin is really better over on all the altcoins now.
It is good idea to keep more than one coin because if you have only bitcoin and the price downs more you will lose your investment, but if you have more coins like Ripple, litecoin, Liza or Ethereum then you will be mentally relaxed and these coins will recover your deficits. If Altcoin decrease in price and bitcoin increase your investment capital will remain the same.
Activity: 143
September 16, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
I would not, all such Bitcoin is more reliable in my opinion. Do not rush to trade, analyze the situation, consult with trusted brokers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 05:36:46 AM
In current conditions - probably no, BTC is just more stable than the most of alts and I don't see a single reason to swap BTC for alts at the moment.
I agree with you that bitcoin value is more stable than the rest of all altcoins, and i will not take the risk to trade my bitcoin to buy a good altcoin, i can hold my bitcoin until the market will recover and for sure btc can give more profit this year.
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 03:35:25 AM
I will never sell Bitcoin to buy Altcoin. It's too risky, I do not want to be at a loss. A bitcoin is a reliable investment.
I prefer to hold my bitcoin for long term over than to trade it now, i love some altcoins like ethereum and ripple but the value of bitcoin can pump very high  in the future and bitcoin is really better over on all the altcoins now.
yes especially the market has controlled bitcoin at 6000 USD in recent months. with this we know that the price of Bitcoin is regulated by every exchange to maintain the stability of altcoin prices
I will because I never depend on bitcoin only. The price is so volatile that now it is not trustable, therefore I think that Altcoin are mandatory to keep balance in investment. Trading bitcoin is not easy but gradually you can gain knowledge and experience about bitcoin trading and then you can make big profits from affective and timely trading. Take it as serious regular business.
Activity: 1890
September 14, 2018, 03:54:54 PM
will not, see the current market conditions of Altcoin are very down, in contrast to Bitcoin which remains stable, over the past few months, I noticed the price of Bitcoin was at $ 6200 to $ 7200, this shows that Bitcoin is still very stable compared to other Altcoins. unlike Ethereum, which fell by 60% since the last few months.
Activity: 420
September 14, 2018, 03:27:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: