Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎾🏆 Wimbledon 2019 - Discussion Thread 🏆🎾 - page 3. (Read 539 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Jesus, Federer is still going? Surely he's gotta be close to 40 now?

Looking through the top 10, seems like practically all of the top Tennis players are in their thirties now, strange compared to other sports like boxing, sprint and soccer where players peak in the late 20s.

That being said, Djokovic is a beast, my money is on him.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Oh wow, Wimbledon is around the corner? I am so much busy with cricket that I almost forgot about this. Thanks for creating this topic. I will be a regular here as tennis is another sport I enjoy a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110
Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013
Afternoon all,

Apologies if this is a duplicate, I was looking around for a Wimbledon thread but only found the general Tennis discussion ones so far.

Wimbledon is just around the corner, and we've just published an article from Tennis expert and trader Dan Weston (tennisratings.co.uk) with his breakdown of the data surrounding court conditions, estimated odds, value bets, etc.

You can check out the blog here.

The most interesting part for me was the look at current ATP top 10 players; and which exhibited the best grass court records across the last 24 months:

(Based on this I put a cheeky little bet on Cillic as an outsider @ 18.0  Wink)

Who do you think will take the Championship Trophy and Venus Rosewater Dish this year?

Pages:
Jump to: