Pages:
Author

Topic: Win 2 BTC and $500 - Predict the Price of Bitcoin at Christmas! - page 2. (Read 5847 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
A guy on Reddit says he’s taking part and is going to post a hundred predictions in small increments. Would you do it for 2 BTC?

lol

How hard can it be to trace him unless he has 100 different BTC address..I don't think he can get away with it. They'll probably disqualify him. It's unfair to the guy who is playing by the rules. Imagine 100 people posting 100 predictions each.  Tongue

no more predictions are being accepted? that's BS   Angry

100 predictions - that does not seem fair
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
A guy on Reddit says he’s taking part and is going to post a hundred predictions in small increments. Would you do it for 2 BTC?

lol

How hard can it be to trace him unless he has 100 different BTC address..I don't think he can get away with it. They'll probably disqualify him. It's unfair to the guy who is playing by the rules. Imagine 100 people posting 100 predictions each.  Tongue

no more predictions are being accepted? that's BS   Angry
Activity: 260
maybe at 350$ : 1BTC

The closer to the approaching Xmas, the more nervous I get. Two of the predictions I'd made look competitive.

I thought you could only make one prediction

I have seen no prohibition to making more than one in the rules - have you?

It says prediction, not prediction(s) so I'm guessing you're allowed to make one prediction only

Ok, let's see what happens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

The closer to the approaching Xmas, the more nervous I get. Two of the predictions I'd made look competitive.

It says prediction, not prediction(s) so I'm guessing you're allowed to make one prediction only

Activity: 378

All sorts of predictions are given, I'm kind of nervous the sooner it gets.
Activity: 252
im late right?  Huh
Activity: 342

Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
less than one week, and im still waiting for 1000 usd per bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 18
Maybe it is not. I just mean it has to be as commonly used as popular fiat currencies.

I don't think it's going to happen at all. For an average housewife to freely use bitcoin - its going to take ages from now.

I don't expect all housewives to use bitcoin and we don't need that for it to become widely used.
Activity: 133
Maybe it is not. I just mean it has to be as commonly used as popular fiat currencies.

I don't think it's going to happen at all. For an average housewife to freely use bitcoin - its going to take ages from now.
Activity: 48
I too miss it. The price will be 286
Activity: 235
Whatever bitcoin costs, when do you think it's going to be normal to use it for everyone?

With Microsoft accepting it already and all?

You'll know it when bitcoin is accepted whenever us dollar is accepted.

What does it have to do with anything?
Is that a necessary condition?

Activity: 13
Whatever bitcoin costs, when do you think it's going to be normal to use it for everyone?

What does it have to do with anything?
Is that a necessary condition?
Activity: 235

Activity: 133

Well more and more people understand the advantages of bitcoin. It's likely to happen sooner than we think.
Activity: 13

Pages:
Jump to: