Pages:
Author

Topic: Win 2 BTC and $500 - Predict the Price of Bitcoin at Christmas! - page 6. (Read 5847 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I wonder how close the closest prediction will be to the actual rate.
It can be very close actually, I would say within $ 0.5

What do you think?

within $ 0.5 - not a single chance, at least $5.
I'll follow this thread to find out.
Activity: 138
Imagine that you get the second prize by posting 100 predictions.

That's $5 per post and would probably take you a couple of days.

And you should probably not be in a hurry - the later you post, the easier to guess.

GTA
Activity: 90
A guy on Reddit says he’s taking part and is going to post a hundred predictions in small increments. Would you do it for 2 BTC?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Within 5 to 10 bucks is my guess. The price within two weeks can vary seriously.

BTW, I love the illustrations at Cointelegraph. The art is really cool.
Activity: 133
I wonder how close the closest prediction will be to the actual rate.
It can be very close actually, I would say within $ 0.5

What do you think?
Activity: 260
Those are great prizes, I could use one for Xmas.
BTW, why there's no third prize?
Not worried about the third place, I want the first prize of course.
Activity: 235
What if an MIT scientist does participate? How would you know?
Just kidding. Posted my prediction.
Activity: 82
Predict the Price of Bitcoin at Christmas and Win 2 BTC and $500 Courtesy of Virtex, EgoPay and CoinTelegraph!

CoinTelegraph along with international virtual exchange platform Virtex and global payment processor, EgoPay,
are excited to announce a special contest that everyone can participate in, just in time for the holidays.

The person whose prediction will be closest to the actual price listed on Virtex.com on December 25, 2014 at noon (GMT) will win:

Simply write your prediction in the comments sections below our video here with your public address and SHARE the contest page on Twitter of Facebook.
And... If you haven't already, don't forget to follow CoinTelegraph on Facebook and Twitter!  Wink

Click HERE to leave your prediction and get Your Prize!
Check rules HERE (official page)!

Click HERE to leave your prediction and get Your Prize!
Check rules HERE (official page)!

A small tip: when making your prediction, don't forget to include a link on your Facebook or Twitter share. This way we can pay you faster. If we aren't able to check this information, we'll pay to another participant who is closer than you.
Pages:
Jump to: