Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Win Easy 10€/£ | VOdds Contest | GSW vs Raptors 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1316 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Vodds Weekly Contest for 3/25/2019

Who is your best Point Guard of 2000?

Just pick and comment your PG to win 10€/£! and as simple as that you're already a participant. Good luck, Cheers!

Complete T&Cs: Here, Cheers!

Note: Every week, Contest banner will be updated. Cheers and Good Luck!!

The post that has the Poster/Banner on it is the on going and active contest. Thanks and Good Luck!!

copper member
Congratulations! @TopTort777, You are the selected winner for this weeks' contest. We sent you a personal message so you could claim your prize. Cheers!

For those who participated but did not win, Maybe this week is your week so just participate and try your luck!
copper member
Time is running out! So pick now your rookie for this week and you will have the chance to win 10€/£. Good luck!
copper member
I'll vote with Luka Doncic as my rookie of the week, what about a player has been selected but no one voted for it? Will there be a second pick be selected?

Thank you for participating! You have now the chance to win 10€/£. As for your question, There's no actually a correct answer. You just have to participate in order for you to win 10€/£. Hope this answer your question. Cheers!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
I'll vote with Luka Doncic as my rookie of the week, what about a player has been selected but no one voted for it? Will there be a second pick be selected?
copper member
The weekly contest is still hot! Just comment down your pick and you'll have the chance to win 10€/£! Cheers! Good luck!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 512
Stakes Discord https://discord.gg/mZYDbZn
My vote is with Trae Young
copper member
Vodds Weekly Contest for 3/18/2019

Who is your rookie for the week?

Just pick and comment your rookie to win 10€/£! As simple as that you're already a participant. Good luck, Cheers!

Complete T&Cs: Here, Cheers!

Note: Every week, Contest banner will be updated. Cheers and Good Luck!!

The post that has the Poster/Banner on it is the on going and active contest. Thanks and Good Luck!!

copper member
Congratulations! @cryptjh, You are the selected winner for this weeks' contest. We sent you a personal message so you could claim your prize. Cheers!
copper member
Pippen and Jordan. Easy, no challenge:)
Hi @leea-1334, Unfortunately this contest already been concluded. No worries, there's another one coming. Cheers!
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Pippen and Jordan. Easy, no challenge:)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
My pick is Jordan and Pippen, two of the best NBA players of all time. This guy's had everything, from a terrific offensive style to a good defensive game. They played and won numerous titles with the Bulls so there is no way this could not be the best NBA duo of all time.
copper member
For me, the two best NBA players were Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. Both of them was great, If I should pick just one of them, then it would be Michael Jordan.
Thank you for participating! You're now a participant and have the chance to win 10€/£. Cheers!
copper member
Make sure to comment down your pick so you will have the chance to win! Few more days to go and we'll have a winner so participate now and be the lucky winner! Good luck cheers!
copper member
..should i try my luck again??..I'm a little bit fan of NBA basketball and i am always watching the moves of this two players..so i'll go for the James and Wade duo..
Hello @Carrelmae10! of course you can! Just participate and you'll always have the chance to win! Cheers!

..happy here to become one of your winner in the last contest that i joined..but sad to say, i did not claim my rewards because my account was suspended,,for my country is not in the list of accepted participants in joining VOdds.. Cry Cry Cry

Hello @Carrelmae10 We sent you sa personal message for us to help you with your problem. Thank you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
..should i try my luck again??..I'm a little bit fan of NBA basketball and i am always watching the moves of this two players..so i'll go for the James and Wade duo..
Hello @Carrelmae10! of course you can! Just participate and you'll always have the chance to win! Cheers!

..happy here to become one of your winner in the last contest that i joined..but sad to say, i did not claim my rewards because my account was suspended,,for my country is not in the list of accepted participants in joining VOdds.. Cry Cry Cry
copper member
copper member
I like this kind of game especially when it's free. Okay, I guess I'll go bet with O'Neil-Bryant duo. Two of the best duos that on the lists of mosts points in NBA history.

Great contest!
Thank you for participating! You're now a participant and have the chance to win 10€/£. Cheer!
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
I like this kind of game especially when it's free. Okay, I guess I'll go bet with O'Neil-Bryant duo. Two of the best duos that on the lists of mosts points in NBA history.

Great contest!
Pages:
Jump to: