Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Win Easy 10€/£ | VOdds Contest | GSW vs Raptors 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 1316 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Just comment your pick. You can only pick one in your team, present or past:

A: Mohamed Salah
B: Prime Didier Drogba

Please read T&C's for more info.

Terms & Conditions: /2PTn30nJFb3]http://[Suspicious link removed]/2PTn30nJFb3

#LFC #Chelsea #EPL

Contest Image
Prime Drogba without a doubt. Salah's great.. but what Drogba's got..is magical. Also, what is this all about? Am I now in a contest or is it just random questioner? You are giving 10€/£ free for signing up anyways..so it will accumulate? or what? More info please. Looks uninteresting as of now.

We'll see if more will agree on your point, vennali!
To answer your question, YES! you are now officially a participant on VOdds contest. Winners will be announced on 25th February 2019. Check out the complete T&Cs here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2PTn30nJFb3.
Best of luck!
Have a look at your T&C's link. It is being blocked by bitcointalk.org for being suspicious. Ill check it out through the website. By the way, Dont get me wrong, I love the idea of the competition but theres definitely something missing.
Edit: How do you find a sane answer for the contest's questions? is it going to be one of those lucky draws? or are you going to look through specific stat?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

#LFC #Chelsea #EPL

Contest Image
Prime Drogba without a doubt. Salah's great.. but what Drogba's got..is magical. Also, what is this all about? Am I now in a contest or is it just random questioner? You are giving 10€/£ free for signing up anyways..so it will accumulate? or what? More info please. Looks uninteresting as of now.

We'll see if more will agree on your point, vennali!
To answer your question, YES! you are now officially a participant on VOdds contest. Winners will be announced on 25th February 2019. Check out the complete T&Cs here: Link.
Best of luck!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

#LFC #Chelsea #EPL

Contest Image
copper member
You can also join in our vodds twitter contest! Same mechanics and prizes!

Click Here for you to join and earn some €€€€!
copper member
Vodds Weekly Contest for 2/18/2019 - 2/24/2019

Terms & Conditions: Click Here
#LFC #Chelsea #EPL

NOTE!!! The post that has the Poster/Banner on it is the on going and active contest. Thanks and Good Luck!!

Activity: 75
Mbappe for sure! him and neymar for me all the way for PSG.
copper member
Vodds Weekly Contest for 6/24/2019

Because it's Messi's birthday, How about some fun with the contest?

Which is better? Beard or without beard?

Just comment your answer to win 10€/£! and as simple as that you're already a participant. Good luck, Cheers!

Complete T&Cs: Here, Cheers!

Note: Every week, the contest banner will be updated. Cheers and Good Luck!!

The post that has the Poster/Banner on it is the ongoing and active contest. Thanks and Good Luck!!

Pages:
Jump to: