Pages:
Author

Topic: Win easy BTC (Autopilot method - 30$ a week) ▊GET IT FOR FREE▊ / ACCEPT DONATION - page 3. (Read 44247 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hey, I used PasteCoin to donate+get a copy of your method, but I didn't receive anything.  Am I supposed to contact you here?  I can provide blockchain info if you like.

Thanks
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Can I have a vouch copy?

Thanks
Contact me with your pastecoin username.
Activity: 164
Can I have a vouch copy?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
Bump
Still giving vouch copies? I would like to receive one if possible. My pastecoin account ;= NostradamusNovus
I can give a legit review of your product afterwards. Pm me so we can figure something out?
Activity: 15
Can you send me a vouch copy?
Thanks
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Please check Pm, I send you pastecoin username
REVIEW:
Good guide, even if others claimed that is easy to find, i never seen this before.
Many helpful infos.
Thank you for your review.
Activity: 107
REVIEW:
Good guide, even if others claimed that is easy to find, i never seen this before.
Many helpful infos.
Many users vouched without feedback.

Please make feedback.
PM'd you my pastecoin user.
please send me a vouch
Sent you a vouch.
Please give a feedback on pastecoin.
Activity: 107
PM'd you my pastecoin user.
please send me a vouch
Please give me a vouch, pastecoin user: skylord
Sent you a vouch copy.
Activity: 96
Please give me a vouch, pastecoin user: skylord
I only want to know if it is not signature campaign/twitter campaign or any gambling tricks or claiming faucets or typing captcha's. I will gladly buy it if the ebook has a great method of earning 30$ a week.
Not related to signature campaign/twitter campaign or any gambling tricks or claiming faucets or typing captcha's.

YOU CAN GET IT FOR ANY DONATION AMOUNT.
What do you mean with donation amount? Do I need to invest money in order to make that 30$ a week. Or is it just arbitrage trading or predicting the market. I will buy if it is not an ebook that tells me to buy at low,price and sell at high price.
It's totally free (No investment)

MEMBERS CAN BUY IT FOR ANY AMOUNT HERE TO RECEIVE IT INSTANTLY:
https://www.pastecoin.com/xKzQW6BKo845

I accept to give this guide for free, send me your pastecoin username to receive it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
I only want to know if it is not signature campaign/twitter campaign or any gambling tricks or claiming faucets or typing captcha's. I will gladly buy it if the ebook has a great method of earning 30$ a week.
Not related to signature campaign/twitter campaign or any gambling tricks or claiming faucets or typing captcha's.

What do you mean with donation amount? Do I need to invest money in order to make that 30$ a week. Or is it just arbitrage trading or predicting the market. I will buy if it is not an ebook that tells me to buy at low,price and sell at high price.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
got a vouch copy too. here's my review.

i have already seen this method probably long before OP probably have found out about this. i believe this has been shared before, it may have been written differently. its actually one of the blackhat method. been in the internet more than half my life and if you have been into bitcoin for years or into webmasters stuff, you probably have seen such method or will learn this well that it may not work like giving you $30 a week. sorry OP, this isn't new.
Thank you for the review.
This not related to blackhat sir.

Not new method but working method.
Pages:
Jump to: