Pages:
Author

Topic: Win easy BTC (Autopilot method - 30$ a week) ▊GET IT FOR FREE▊ / ACCEPT DONATION - page 4. (Read 44247 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
got a vouch copy too. here's my review.

i have already seen this method probably long before OP probably have found out about this. i believe this has been shared before, it may have been written differently. its actually one of the blackhat method. been in the internet more than half my life and if you have been into bitcoin for years or into webmasters stuff, you probably have seen such method or will learn this well that it may not work like giving you $30 a week. sorry OP, this isn't new.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
if you still sharing your vouched i also wanted to check if theirs a good possibility to earn at least 30 $ a week i will pay you if i find it worthy as i read all the feedback i'm also interested to get a look at it and try my luck mate. good luck
Send me your pastecoin username.
Will give you a vouch.

No more vouches.
Got the vouch copy.

It is very known method, all over the internet and not sure about 30$ a week, but possible if you scale that up. Worth 1$? Yeah sure for those who haven't seen this method before somewhere else.

Thank you for the review.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
if you still sharing your vouched i also wanted to check if theirs a good possibility to earn at least 30 $ a week i will pay you if i find it worthy as i read all the feedback i'm also interested to get a look at it and try my luck mate. good luck

edit:

also got a vouched copy so same thing i guess price is quite okay after lowering it down to 1$ its a same old ways useful for those newcomers earnings some btc, thank you OP and wish you luck will try to use it again.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Got the vouch copy.

It is very known method, all over the internet and not sure about 30$ a week, but possible if you scale that up. Worth 1$? Yeah sure for those who haven't seen this method before somewhere else.
OP gives me a vouch copy. It's a PDF with instructions how to make some bitcoins.
Some informations in this guide are free to find but he puts some informations to make it easier for your starting. It's nothing for me but it's 100% legal stuff.
Is it worth $4? On my opinion no because if you have a brain and invest time you can do it without this guid. He's right of he says you can make money with this. $30 a week? Maybe depends on how many time you will invest and how good is the implementation.
Thank you OP for the vouch copy.
Nice and friendly dude.

Thank you for this review.

I changed the price to 1$ like you suggested.
Activity: 686
OP gives me a vouch copy. It's a PDF with instructions how to make some bitcoins.
Some informations in this guide are free to find but he puts some informations to make it easier for your starting. It's nothing for me but it's 100% legal stuff.
Is it worth $4? On my opinion no because if you have a brain and invest time you can do it without this guid. He's right when he says you can make money with this. $30 a week? Maybe depends on how many time you will invest and how good is the implementation.
Nice and friendly dude.
Could you give me a vouch copy?
Will leave review.
If yes then pastecoin username:Klents
I just sent to you a vouch copy on pastecoin, you can check it directly here:
https://www.pastecoin.com/xKzQW6BKo845

Or

https://www.pastecoin.com/bought

With your username.

Please leave feedback on pastecoin and here.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Could you give me a vouch copy?
Will leave review.
If yes then pastecoin username:Klents
interested to a vouch copy. i'd be returning back the favor once i can see this can be doable by a regular bitcoin user.
can you let us know first whether a user from Asia can do it and what this involves, ewhoring perhaps? do we need a site?
No it's a legal method.
No ewhoring, no blackhat, no bitcoin doubler etc.

Please send me your pastecoin username to send you a vouch copy.

Only one vouch for hero member on bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
interested to a vouch copy. i'd be returning back the favor once i can see this can be doable by a regular bitcoin user.
can you let us know first whether a user from Asia can do it and what this involves, ewhoring perhaps? do we need a site?
Activity: 686
I'm interested in testing this out. Hopefully it's not another guide who tells people: play on faucets or rotators to win free bitcoins.
If you give me a vouch copy I'll test it out and leave me feedback here.
Method to Win Easy BTC

Autopilot

No Investments

MEMBERS CAN BUY IT FOR ANY AMOUNT HERE TO RECEIVE IT INSTANTLY:
https://www.pastecoin.com/xKzQW6BKo845

I accept to give this guide for free, send me your pastecoin.com username to receive it.
PLEASE GIVE ME A REVIEW ON PASTECOIN

ACCEPT DONATION: https://www.pastecoin.com/xKzQW6BKo845

REVIEWS
Is it worth $4? On my opinion no because if you have a brain and invest time you can do it without this guid. He's right of he says you can make money with this. $30 a week? Maybe depends on how many time you will invest and how good is the implementation.
Nice and friendly dude.

It's a legal method.
No ewhoring, no blackhat, no bitcoin doubler etc.
Pages:
Jump to: