Pages:
Author

Topic: [WIN] ★ WINTOKEN ★ - WAVES TOKEN FOR TRADING AND TIPPING. - page 4. (Read 4658 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
@dev

Giveaway threads are not allowed
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-434310

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

I'm sorry. Such will not be
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
@dev

Giveaway threads are not allowed
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-434310

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.
Sent you a message on Twitter. Hopefully I was in time. 3PNM3B9Ytyx3sNXYU3nb8xTTJRdR5FQQW96

Кoнeчнo ycпeл  Wink

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?HRjM164LDiUXDzRUzaf1Bxkvt4FVa6PsWDgKZnAToBj5
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Airdrop joined pm sent
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Sent you a message on Twitter. Hopefully I was in time. 3PNM3B9Ytyx3sNXYU3nb8xTTJRdR5FQQW96
3P6eTYjgDhbZc1KLo2AR3DVYEaiKntPaHiQ

Thank you!

were sent
----
Applications from the forum are no longer accepted. At least on the first Airdrop.
Follow @wintoken, there will soon be more distributions and contests
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
joining the air drop,. now is the time for waiting the coin at my waveswallet.. thanks a lot dev.. i hope the rate of this token is high,..  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
3P6eTYjgDhbZc1KLo2AR3DVYEaiKntPaHiQ

Thank you!
3PPs4x2MxfsRhPFywRsjztP6gxZ13MWdqLR

Tokens sent
---
There are 1800 coins left for distribution. More than 30 people have already received their #wintoken
How about me? I sent my Waves wallet address, but you didn't send coins for me but send person that post wallet after me. I remind my Waves wallet address: 3P4VRDeguoYjnbf1HsiVWjVd59FEqA4bgSR

http://www.wavesgo.com/transactions.html?CC6xrxcpABCfzcTJuYnFWCrLZ6WJKn27nrvwc6Nmzcve
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
3PHP58PpeGqeDLqvbkGmwdG6yACKExBe7h3

thanks
Activity: 772
Merit: 252

Tokens sent
---
There are 1800 coins left for distribution. More than 30 people have already received their #wintoken
How about me? I sent my Waves wallet address, but you didn't send coins for me but send person that post wallet after me. I remind my Waves wallet address: 3P4VRDeguoYjnbf1HsiVWjVd59FEqA4bgSR
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
Thanks, I got 100 teken, watch the project, success.

Tokens sent
---
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Wishing for the project will be successful,I hope everything looking very nice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Thank you, received 100 WinToken coins
I just sent you a pm with my Waves wallet address. This has the potential to be a pretty cool project. Will definitely keep an eye on it.

Tokens were sent
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
3PBtRCa7u6PxYiDieNaoSBiP8EYnHvAa9WX
Pages:
Jump to: