Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS Foundation EGGS Rewards - 250,000 WINGS allocation worth over $100k - page 11. (Read 70677 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
When the coins will be available for withdrawal from ico-site? On this exchange wings are already trading https://liqui.io/#/exchange/WINGS_BTC Embarrassed
But we can see the IOU, not to allow the official traded, we need that really officially wings are traded on exchanges are good for trade wings ..

This is true. When they leave the market officially, we can be sure that the wings really normal currency and can normally trade.
One of the ways to it, just patience for better things on wings in the stock later, like where will be traded on exchanges that are actually authorized to wings are traded, with trading sites that are actually good for us all ..
then how long to wait WINGS traded, hoping to be traded in the appropriate place and great for WINGS put his position in large markets such as bittrex or poloniex Wink
Correct !! I assured the two sites is good for the premiere of wings, where we can see a lot of investors there to keep the price and volume in the stock of their ... Wink Grin
where you are sure about WINGS traded on two well-known sites, it looks like you got informasih of dev, or you just find out it was going to happen.

It's all at the moment, only future plans from the dev. Actually the exact confidence that will be traded on the wings of normal exchanges yet. Anyway I have.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
When the coins will be available for withdrawal from ico-site? On this exchange wings are already trading https://liqui.io/#/exchange/WINGS_BTC Embarrassed
But we can see the IOU, not to allow the official traded, we need that really officially wings are traded on exchanges are good for trade wings ..

This is true. When they leave the market officially, we can be sure that the wings really normal currency and can normally trade.
One of the ways to it, just patience for better things on wings in the stock later, like where will be traded on exchanges that are actually authorized to wings are traded, with trading sites that are actually good for us all ..
then how long to wait WINGS traded, hoping to be traded in the appropriate place and great for WINGS put his position in large markets such as bittrex or poloniex Wink
Correct !! I assured the two sites is good for the premiere of wings, where we can see a lot of investors there to keep the price and volume in the stock of their ... Wink Grin
where you are sure about WINGS traded on two well-known sites, it looks like you got informasih of dev, or you just find out it was going to happen.
Activity: 602

anyone who can help me how to get my reward from old wings platform? because after i sign in at new website, i get zero balance.
Are you claim your bounty before her, from the old site, to a new site ??
If you do not do that, then you will lose your right, during the bounty runs ..
OMG, i don't know if like that, because i'm not always online. Many job activity in my daily, so i miss new news updated. I hope the dev can give me a compensation for that.  Sad

I think that hardly compensates for the maidens. It seems to me that not much talked about this exchange of eggs on the wings. To some investors simply do not have time to do the translation. But you write. May compensate for something
it seems that you do not want to talk, but you only want to listen to the trading wing, for that you just puzzled to see people here are looking for information in the wings to be traded.
anyone who can help me how to get my reward from old wings platform? because after i sign in at new website, i get zero balance.
Are you claim your bounty before her, from the old site, to a new site ??
If you do not do that, then you will lose your right, during the bounty runs ..
OMG, i don't know if like that, because i'm not always online. Many job activity in my daily, so i miss new news updated. I hope the dev can give me a compensation for that.  Sad

I think that hardly compensates for the maidens. It seems to me that not much talked about this exchange of eggs on the wings. To some investors simply do not have time to do the translation. But you write. May compensate for something

I would also like to know when it will be possible to trade the WINGS. Nowhere to be found with accurate information. It only remains to wait. May soon begin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

These are IOU Tokens not real one you can see it clearly on that exchange. Have patient Wings will be next thing and it will be worth for it. Wink
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
waiting the bounty will be in distribution
Everyone is waiting for it, but the dev has not given any info or good news on when this, Where will be distributed wings for the moment ..
 Cry
whether wings today will carry out the distribution, I have not received information about the distributed wings.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
0,017BTC for 4months of sigcampaign plus social bounty?!
I am very disapointed Sad
It is probably worst sigcampaign which I have ever participated if I look for reward amount
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
waiting the bounty will be in distribution
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
The wings are out of the shell. 2 wings for an egg. Already listed on liqui, guess still waiting for go-ahead. Just that the token value still low (<4000 sat). Just hope for a pump
2 Wings for an egg is too little because many signature participants would get only 1000 eggs for wearing their signatures for such a long period.I hope price goes up when more exchange add wings for liqui has little volume at the moment

Considering the period invested into the campaign and the value of the token, one will consider it little but there is an advantage in initial small value of a token, it gives it the ability to increase to higher price. More so the campaign was under funded, we just hope for the success of the project
The wings are out of the shell. 2 wings for an egg. Already listed on liqui, guess still waiting for go-ahead. Just that the token value still low (<4000 sat). Just hope for a pump
Whether it will move to the wallet again, as with iconomi that time ??
My view of the concept is in use wings, similar to the concept iconomi ..

Although this coin is different .. Smiley
Activity: 518
2 Wings for an egg is too little because many signature participants would get only 1000 eggs for wearing their signatures for such a long period.I hope price goes up when more exchange add wings for liqui has little volume at the moment
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Pages:
Jump to: