Pages:
Author

Topic: Winnest - innovative marketplace - page 16. (Read 3334 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 12:24:28 AM

Winnest can be taking advantage of the popularity of the social media platform where people love to share and connect with each other and the increasing popularity of eCommerce...this is combining business, advertising, personal recommendations and that ability to reach to a much wider audience. A project under a very good team has a good chance of making it and really make it popular and be a real winner in this very competitive world...that can only be Winnest so am extending my good luck and more power to the whole team and its many supporters. I am impressed with the presentation here and I am hoping that soon i can be impressed with how the project can perform in the real world.
yes. many advantages for users of this platform. this is a complete platform for the development of the e-commerce world, there is rarely a platform like this. I think the Winnest concept will be a great competitor for other platforms.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 15, 2018, 12:15:04 AM
If you're a freelance online seller consider in using this platform as early bird and buy they're token with good bonus and discounts and be one of the pioneers in this platform. Being ang early user gives you chance to become a influencer in the platform.
Activity: 57
September 15, 2018, 12:11:39 AM
This is what I like in winnest platform, it give users the opportunity to become an influencers o prescribers. The concept is to develop intensively the network of followers. In this way, many freelancers will join in this platform.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
September 14, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

Winnest can be taking advantage of the popularity of the social media platform where people love to share and connect with each other and the increasing popularity of eCommerce...this is combining business, advertising, personal recommendations and that ability to reach to a much wider audience. A project under a very good team has a good chance of making it and really make it popular and be a real winner in this very competitive world...that can only be Winnest so am extending my good luck and more power to the whole team and its many supporters. I am impressed with the presentation here and I am hoping that soon i can be impressed with how the project can perform in the real world.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 07:56:44 PM
the  project looks great and will definitely a big project . they have an ongoing pre ico and accepting lots of currencies where you can check out on their site . It is easy to buy and you can also earn more bonus . team made such a great plan with winnest
Activity: 21
September 14, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
another way of source of income, another opportunity winnest has given to us that will gives us a big help in the future.
Truthb and for sure will change our future into a better one giving us passive monthly income through the use of their platform.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 04:37:49 PM
winnest - a social market place where offers a global marketplace supported by a social economy that allows everyone to be rewarded for his contributions and have his visibility increased.
what exactly reward can we get through joining their project? is there any additional incentives like bonuses for referral, ico and many more? want to know the details about this.
How about referral bonuses if there is any.,? Is the number of our referrals is limited or not.,? As long as our referrals are willing to participate and invest.
Activity: 52
September 14, 2018, 04:32:27 PM
its our pleasure to know more about the backgrounds information and experience of the developers behind this winnest project. its a good sign that our investment is in good hands.
yes, indeed! Thanks also to the developers behind this project, without them we cant experience their amazing platform.
Activity: 60
September 14, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
Winnest gives users the opportunity to earn money and is very fair for their contributions. They also earn money when they advertise their products ... So, the project focuses on the interests of the user. But many people are not aware of the great features that Winnest can bring. How does Winnest effectively engage users in the project?
winnest project has their whitepaper in this thread. we can visit the link anytime and read all the information and details about what their project is all about.
Do you have links about their whitepaper.,? Want to know more about their platform.
Activity: 59
September 14, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
What is the main features of this project.,? Any details.,?
Activity: 24
September 14, 2018, 04:18:38 PM
loyalty Tokens that we can spend at our leisure on the
Winnest market can convert them into our WNC cryptocurrency
itself convertible into FIAT currency and spend them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:12:41 PM
This contribution in the network operation - Winnest is also a social network, will be charged in tokens of the project Winnest, but the contributing user can be rewarded in the future?
Activity: 63
September 14, 2018, 04:12:26 PM
This winnest project surely win for its success Based from their name winnest. And at the same time, participants of this will also wins because of the benefits, incentives, rewards and bonuses that are waiting when you join and invest here.
Activity: 32
September 14, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
An innovative solution to change the future of the netizen into a better one offering their great and promising services, with great benefits and rewards that can get through this.
Activity: 66
September 14, 2018, 03:58:21 PM
Transactions in winnest are done through local currency, the WNC. Based
on the Ethereum protocol, it ensures safe and secure exchanges.
Activity: 29
September 14, 2018, 03:50:36 PM
winnest platform allows transactions at lower cost ensuring an ultimate security that will for sure everybody wanted. it is undeniable that this technology currently the focus of all attention will be at the heart of the most sensitive cyber security processes.
This is really great and a big help for our transactions at lower cost and is secured.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 12:12:55 PM
winnest platform allows transactions at lower cost ensuring an ultimate security that will for sure everybody wanted. it is undeniable that this technology currently the focus of all attention will be at the heart of the most sensitive cyber security processes.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
holders of digital wallets are multiplying and more and more online businesses are allowing payments by crypto currency, confirming that this technology is becoming the first mass market currency of the future. why winnest is built to give platform that is promising, one of a kind and will surely give better future to the netizen.
yes, it is indeed a truth! its continued growth makes it suitable for long term investments and currently attracts a significant number of professional and retail investors.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
holders of digital wallets are multiplying and more and more online businesses are allowing payments by crypto currency, confirming that this technology is becoming the first mass market currency of the future. why winnest is built to give platform that is promising, one of a kind and will surely give better future to the netizen.
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 10:40:17 AM
winnest - a social market place where offers a global marketplace supported by a social economy that allows everyone to be rewarded for his contributions and have his visibility increased.
what exactly reward can we get through joining their project? is there any additional incentives like bonuses for referral, ico and many more? want to know the details about this.
is there also a plan in expanding the platform? Any meetings with the partners? I'm sure there will be more connected with a project that's great like this.
Pages:
Jump to: