Pages:
Author

Topic: Winnest - innovative marketplace - page 20. (Read 3343 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:49:20 AM
hi guys! what is the winnest platform is all about? what is the advantages of participating in this project? educate me more about this. thank you!
Activity: 60
September 12, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
why we should choose this project of winnest? is there any good reason why? what is it so that i can decide whether to participate or not?
Activity: 59
September 12, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
i heard that this is the new era of online sales. i think this will the answer for having a brighter future with their project.
Activity: 24
September 12, 2018, 11:40:52 AM
Winnest platform seems like a very well made project with a great team
Do you have your token deployed on Ethereum main net at this point?
yes, that is what i think also to this project. when is their ico?
Activity: 63
September 12, 2018, 11:38:29 AM
another way of source of income, another opportunity winnest has given to us that will gives us a big help in the future.
Activity: 32
September 12, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
where does winnest project plan to operate? do they going to operate in one country only?
Activity: 66
September 12, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
can i expect a monthly passive income from winnest project? what are the benefits that we can get?
Activity: 29
September 12, 2018, 11:23:34 AM
another project? wow! this is great news for all of investors. but what is the features of this new project? what their team offers?
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
another good news, another great opportunity that has given to us to expect benefits and income through winnest. we can now have access to a vast network of resource exchanges finally offered at a fair price.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
i have visited winnest whitepaper and it seems that they have a great platform that can able to have direct access to goods and services eliminating the cost of usual intermediaries.
yes, it seems a great and promising platform. this project will surely offer us the opportunity to generate considerable income when we become part of their team.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
i have visited winnest whitepaper and it seems that they have a great platform that can able to have direct access to goods and services eliminating the cost of usual intermediaries.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
Winnest offers the opportunity to interact on the platform via individual missions with two or more people quests that will allow users to upgrade and become influencer.

Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 09:03:47 AM
I like the idea of having an online sales marketplace that incentives all of the transaction. Most crypto that uses the format are from online payment. One will wonder Winnest can also have an exchange in the future. Anyway, good project. Will be following your social media channels and telegram for updates. Smiley
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 09:01:07 AM
Very well presented project. I like the flow of the roadmap, it was planned accordingly and the workflow of the platform is very impressive. Its good to see a project concept with a workflow details given for us to see how transparent and reliable the team was.
well planned indeed! They are ready to contest with the competitors and all the likes. I hope there will be a bounty campaign for this.
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 09:00:30 AM
Winnest is such an impressive project. It allows users to become affiliates of the platform and earn money for each transaction allowed by their sharing. In todays modern high technology, this concept is just perfect. Really hoping for its success.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 08:40:25 AM
Very well presented project. I like the flow of the roadmap, it was planned accordingly and the workflow of the platform is very impressive. Its good to see a project concept with a workflow details given for us to see how transparent and reliable the team was.
Activity: 28
September 12, 2018, 04:47:43 AM
Winnest platform seems like a very well made project with a great team
Do you have your token deployed on Ethereum main net at this point?
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 12:58:08 PM
💎 The Winnest platform is a unique solution combining features of an online platform for business and a social media platform that allows its every user to contribute towards the optimization of the network’s performance.

Thanks to the collective earning system based on exchanging services each user of the platform can receive rewards for his or her actions regardless of their investments or financial resources available.

The income of Winnest users will grow in accordance with the importance of their contribution to the community without advance payments or any other fees. According to the sponsorship system every intermediary will receive his or her commission from every sale made on the platform. Every instance of sharing platform content helps reinforce the ecosystem of the network and every interaction between users increases the number of transactions and, in turn, users’ revenue.

Thus using the Winnest platform guarantees you the ability to earn regardless of the size of your initial investment! To learn more about the Winnest platform visit our official website at http://winnest.io/.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 11:41:47 AM
there are so many features of this project that are very profitable for a producer of a product, they can advertise easily and get profit quickly, this can also be a better marketplace innovation for the future, I hope this project can continue to be developed, because I see a reliable team working behind this project
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:23:47 AM
Winnest gives users the opportunity to earn money and is very fair for their contributions. They also earn money when they advertise their products ... So, the project focuses on the interests of the user. But many people are not aware of the great features that Winnest can bring. How does Winnest effectively engage users in the project?
Pages:
Jump to: