Pages:
Author

Topic: winter is coming. - page 2. (Read 3375 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 11:14:41 AM
Yes I totally agree on this matter that winter is coming... or should I say that winter is already here and I think that it really meant to stay because until now the crypto currency market is still very cold despite all the speculations that crypto market will start its bull run on October but until now that were almost in December all the crypto currency out there are still on its lowest market value.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.

until now the market has not returned enough to recover until December. but the value of bitcoin will remain in the range of 6k $
and not to alt, the altcoin days are decreasing and this really makes me sick
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 09:08:40 AM
Yes, of course, this season is indeed a marker for Cryptocurrency to increase its price value.
Hopefully this time Cryptocurrency is experiencing price increases and providing good news for all Cryptocurrency users.
I am sure there is good news this month on Cryptocurrency.
We have been very enthusiastic in waiting when the value of Cryptocurrency prices rises in price and many people benefit from Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
November 07, 2018, 08:53:35 AM
In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
That is a sad news but I think that the market also needs to adjust and stability. Bitcoin's price is now quite stable and I guess that's its bottom price. We can not expect a cheaper price from it. Investing now will make you profitable and will help you minimize the amount of money you have invested.

smart traders will keep on trading in crypto. new investor will join the bandwagon. next wave will put bitcoin price higher.
Activity: 504
November 07, 2018, 08:40:13 AM
That is a sad news but I think that the market also needs to adjust and stability. Bitcoin's price is now quite stable and I guess that's its bottom price. We can not expect a cheaper price from it. Investing now will make you profitable and will help you minimize the amount of money you have invested.
not everyone experiences losses when the market conditions deteriorate because when such conditions have an opportunity that we can use as an advantage, indeed many people will definitely choose cutloss because of panic and that is normal, when we cannot take advantage of an existing opportunity we can only wait patiently until the bullish happens.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 07, 2018, 08:33:33 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 07, 2018, 08:28:26 AM
That's right, because I don't think they can stand the price, you can trade for several years, people in the trade are people who buy prices and hold for a long time.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2018, 08:16:08 AM
On the contrary a reversal is coming and this might break all resistance level from the past market inclines. With this notion winter might fall short. And the bull run will come. But on a more serious note the market has been more active during the start of November lets see where this can lead us.
Activity: 72
November 07, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
it's time to invest in coins with great potential. the cryptographic market has declined but stabilized. The bull is coming slowly and every investment will be beneficial.. no panic, patience!
Activity: 182
November 07, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

If BTC fall under 5000$, the cryptocurrency market will collapse, but now it can recover back to 10000$ again, may be after WC is finish.
I do not understand why you decided that if bitcoin falls to $ 5000 then the market will collapse. Do you mean completely or just a correction ?
Activity: 714
November 07, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

We have hold and wait for a long time in which i think we are already in the tip of extending our patience as we have 2 months left before this year will end. So i think its about time to buy more and hold more Cryptos as most of the crypto currencies are now starting to rise up that hopefully that bearish market is already over. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 02:57:33 AM
I believe that the bull are expected in 2019. Many big investors are claiming that too. This time institutional money will create that necessary FOMO for bull to arrive. This could take place in the first two quarters of 2019. We will see the upsurge from December mid with BAKKT launch.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 02:54:39 AM
Everybody knows that winter is coming but I know that you are bullish about the crypto because of the last year in this time bull was hovering. I think this year also may be seen bull after the December and the up ward sign has seen in the Bitcoin trading. But, you have to wait a little bit to get a clear idea when Bitcoin crosses $7000. But, buy in this situation good coins so that you can take the real profit within a short time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 07, 2018, 02:33:34 AM
It is already winter. I think we have already seen the worst period. Now, it is time to hodl your coins.
Activity: 728
November 07, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

We need to be patient and wait. The crypto market in any case will begin to grow again. Now is not an easy time, especially for those who invested in crypto when Bitcoin cost 20,000 dollars. The main thing is not to panic and not to sell your assets.
That is very easy to say but very difficult to do, those that invested at the very top of the market are those that do not really have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and invested just because of FOMO so it is going to be an impossible task for them to hold their coins.

Those who bought bitcoin at 20k now are not the most happy. If they have not sold it to themselves in a minus, then they are most of all waiting for the growth of bitcoin every day.
But how long they can wait? The market is going to remain like this for years and if they are unable to hold then their losses are going to be massive, but the option to hold their coins for years does not seem very compelling either because everyday they will be thinking about all the money they can still lose to the market if they keep holding.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
Hopefully winter this season will be the same as last year, I hope to increase to at least 300% compared to the current price, if the market continues to drop it certainly makes crypto's front more difficult in the future.
There will be no particular fall for the winter. But growth also may not be. If at least a small steady growth begins, it will already be a victory for Bitcoin this year. And this can lay the foundation for further growth.
Activity: 49
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 02:11:55 PM
I think Winter is already here.
Banks are the White Walkers and the Great wall has fallen.

Now its time to fight back  Cheesy
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 30, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
Even at this time, the market rate is still low, BTC is leveling off at $ 6,400 while ETH is at $ 200. Can only be expected in December, the bull run will occur, and the rate of the cryptos will rise again, but that ability is low because the economy is in recession and other markets such as stock, real estate market are very pathetic.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 30, 2018, 07:38:42 PM
This is one scary winter trying to predict the bottom here is so dangerous scared we could be going even to the 1000s it looks pretty bad.
Just stay safe people don't leave tons of money in random top 20 coins to have them die over this 1 year winter if your going to huddle up though the winter and HODL better be with Bitcoin. or just go to fiat
We still have faith on crypto, even winter season isn't coming this year that makes everyone get hopeless but we still have a little chances to see the paradise again in front of these declining surge. I know and I believe, crypto won't really give us disappointment and all holders will be rewarded in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 30, 2018, 04:57:31 PM
Out of investing with losses I am not sure that is a good way, an investor (usually a newbie investor) must be able to wait to recover the losses he got. Bakkt will probably be the next bull market plan solution, although I only predict that this bull market will not exceed prices in the past year but this will make the confidence of someone who has experienced a loss will believe in cryptocurrency again. I know the bearish market this year has taken a long time, but this will make the market healthier because it has a long correction and in 2017 is part of the bubble that must be fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: