Pages:
Author

Topic: winter is coming. - page 4. (Read 3375 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 21, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
We need to be patient and wait. The crypto market in any case will begin to grow again. Now is not an easy time, especially for those who invested in crypto when Bitcoin cost 20,000 dollars. The main thing is not to panic and not to sell your assets.

patience and no movement are the hardest parts in crypto. especially when u're goin' down after the first moves.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
October 21, 2018, 05:06:36 AM
The gloomy winter came in February of this year, and now we are trying to recover from a difficult period.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 02:31:49 AM
What do we talk about collapse of market because btc is dropping in price. The question is, is it dropping in value? Is the awareness diminishing? or popularity? Do we know that the price just rose to this level during last May? So why are we surprised?  Huh
I agree. We only remember the last year and the growth of Bitcoin to 20,000 and then a rapid decline. Why aren't we talking about times, for example, 2010, when Bitcoin cost only 8 cents. So count how many X's he did in 8 years Huh How much more will do. You need to be optimistic.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 21, 2018, 02:07:31 AM
I'm not sure that seasons have anything to do with it. However the markets do seem relatively stable now, which is usually a good signal that we can expect prices rises to start soon.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
CryptoCurrency tracker in your menu bar

More Than 700+ Coins
Take a glance at the most popular crypto currencies' latest prices in your menu bar

Coin Prices In +30 Currencies
See coins' prices in more than +30 most traded currencies such as Dollar, Pound, Euro and more

Customizable Menu Bar View
Mammon is fully customizable and gives you the ability to manage your preferences

Reminders And Notifications
Target your aim and set up your reminder. Mammon will inform you when the price hits your target

Portfolio
Even if you are interested or invest in different coins, see how much money is in your pocket

https://mammon.app/
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 01:41:07 AM
I think this is a" seasonal " decline. Starting from the middle of autumn this year, interest will increase again, people will start investing again.
Activity: 81
October 20, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
Yes, the growth of cryptocurrencies is largely tied to the interest of people, but the interest in a particular cryptocurrency is not the main factor in its growth. A small growth is observed now, it will become larger as soon as a new and promising project appears on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 19, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
you're right winter is coming and that's also the market price. and all coins in cmc. We are experiencing the difficulty of experiencing this money flow in crypto. I'm not accustomed to this long fall of the price in crypto.

I think this is the real winter. And I guess this is gonna be payback as it's been to long already that bitcoin is yet to bounce strong. I am rooting on the past few years on bitcoin movements where it is dominating and strong in the last quarter.
In any case, if we compare 2016 and 2018, today Bitcoin is at a fairly good level. Of course, my opinion may not be shared by those cryptocurrency users who invested in Bitcoin at the end of 2017.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
for now like that is the most appropriate term, Winter is Coming, I have noticed that many bitcoin prices have failed to penetrate the resistance point, it makes me feel a little bit trepidation, just patience hopefully bring good things
Well, the experts predicted the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market by the end of 2018, and it seemed that the month of December might please us. But at the same time, no one names any facts and does not explain these forecasts.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 08:40:28 AM
for now like that is the most appropriate term, Winter is Coming, I have noticed that many bitcoin prices have failed to penetrate the resistance point, it makes me feel a little bit trepidation, just patience hopefully bring good things
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 07:58:26 AM
In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
The alternative to total self-destruction is a global decentralized financial system, a system based on blockchain, not on authority, and so it does not happen very quickly, as it was supposed to.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
October 19, 2018, 06:24:01 AM
you're right winter is coming and that's also the market price. and all coins in cmc. We are experiencing the difficulty of experiencing this money flow in crypto. I'm not accustomed to this long fall of the price in crypto.

I think this is the real winter. And I guess this is gonna be payback as it's been to long already that bitcoin is yet to bounce strong. I am rooting on the past few years on bitcoin movements where it is dominating and strong in the last quarter.
Activity: 252
October 19, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
October 19, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
The bearish market is still existing in the cryptoworld and looks like it continues to strive in the next few weeks or the bullish market is already marching close as we are approaching midway through this quarter. I hope that crypto have something to surprise us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 04:22:52 AM
The summer period in cryptosystem should have end now. However, the cryptosystem ground is very dry. We all need winter period to start. Besides, the season is going to an end we all need good smile for Xmas
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 19, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

We need to be patient and wait. The crypto market in any case will begin to grow again. Now is not an easy time, especially for those who invested in crypto when Bitcoin cost 20,000 dollars. The main thing is not to panic and not to sell your assets.

This year will be the longest year for us to a patient and wait for the price to come back to the higher price. I am not sure when the bitcoin price can reach $20k again like the last year, but I still believe it will happen soon. And if bitcoin price cannot increase in this year, then we still have the next year to see the price increase. So yes, we need to be patient like you said.
Activity: 854
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
October 18, 2018, 01:44:18 AM
That's it winter and will be a decisive factor in the market. And it can give us either success and joy, or total disappointment and devastation. In any case, we get a situation that will build our plans for the future.
Just be ready with both plan of bullish and bearish market. These are two keys for anticipating what will happen. Most people hope that there will be good things that come when the end of the year arrives, or maybe they even expect it before the months of the end of the year. However none of people know, we better set up strategies that we can use to deal with it if the time has come.
Activity: 112
October 18, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

Activity: 406
October 18, 2018, 01:00:07 AM
In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
That's it that winter will come, and the market will not change anything for the better. And this is at best, and at worst it will fall by an order of magnitude. It is not known what can change this all and affect the new impetus of the tide of new investors and new capital.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 10:51:41 PM
I think 2018 is going to be different from 2017, as it was last year, the value of the coins is going up, but this year the value is declining and they tend to go down. continue to fake. So I think we should hold onto more time.
It seems that a lot of people are expecting a repetition of what happened in the last year and that is not a healthy attitude because what are they going to do if that does not happen? It is very likely that they are going to be disappointed and will sell their coins as a consequence of this.
Pages:
Jump to: