Pages:
Author

Topic: WINTER IS COMMING!!! - page 2. (Read 2133 times)

K-
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 10:51:58 AM
I suggest to focus on ICOs that have a team behind which already have a product/alpha release or something like that.
Don't just focus on the idea... cause it is very difficult to build it in.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 03, 2017, 10:33:35 AM
hello all

in 2014 Mt-Gox was the outbreak of the winter cryptocurrencys. what do you think it will next weeks or month?

for me i think we are in an ICO BUBBLE and governments begins to regulate this anarchy. so the fall of a big ico(turned to be a scam) like tezos, eos, filecoin etc .. will be the outbreak of the comming cryptocurrencys winter.

brace your self  Smiley

The thing is, no one can really stop the ICO's unless there was a team of people that are willing to work together to not purchase any coins that feature an ICO.

Another method to going about it is having every popular Bitcoin Exchange not list any coin that has an ICO during 2017, that will cause less people wanting to purchasing the coins during the ICO's.

Those Bitcoin exchanges are all centralized anyhow so there shouldn't be anything that will cause them to lose that  much reputation if they did that to fight against the gruesome battle of new ICO's.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 10:25:22 AM
i am the one who invest and join in ico. I've been making huge profits from investing in ICO but now because too many ico are showing up, I can not choose which ico is good and fraud.
do i have to stop investing in ico?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 10:22:00 AM
hello all

in 2014 Mt-Gox was the outbreak of the winter cryptocurrencys. what do you think it will next weeks or month?

for me i think we are in an ICO BUBBLE and governments begins to regulate this anarchy. so the fall of a big ico(turned to be a scam) like tezos, eos, filecoin etc .. will be the outbreak of the comming cryptocurrencys winter.

brace your self  Smiley

Poloniex these days reminder Mxgox... It must be an important correction on the altcoins soon

This winter is going to be the worst  Cheesy
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
September 03, 2017, 09:11:33 AM

ICO bubble will pop, but [...] Older currencies should be fine

Just because you say so?
Did you read the blog I linked to which explains that all these "ICO-issued" behemoths including ETH, NEO, NEM, Qtum, etc. could become essentially non-fungible (due to being investment securities and needing to be traded/spent only on registered centralized exchanges) even if they were issued legally.

Moreover, these older scams will die when something better arrives which doesn't have any of their flaws.
And that something is coming…
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 03, 2017, 09:09:10 AM
poloniex of today has always reminded me of Mt Gox of 2013. they both control the majority of the market with their volume (Mt Gox 80% of bitcoin volume in 2013 and poloniex nearly the same of altcoin market today).
and with all the money that goes into poloniex it is like the Mt Gox waiting to happen and in case some day that happened it will be a very long winter... "and little children are born and live and die all in darkness while the direwolves grow gaunt and hungry"
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
September 03, 2017, 09:00:05 AM
ICO bubble will pop, but that will mainly hurt all these scammy new releases.

Older currencies should be fine and may actually grow as people run towards those that actually delivered by now and those that did not generate a couple of hundred million for air.
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
September 03, 2017, 08:39:46 AM

I agree because.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 08:32:15 AM
hello all

brace your self  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: