Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 65. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
June 07, 2018, 06:37:44 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

My savings is different from my investments. Their should be a different room for that in order not to be reckless with every thing in the end.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Wise thing to do when i have my savings,  i will prioritize first the needs of the family and keep it grow more by investing bitcoin in longterm.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 06:05:41 AM
One of the wise thing is to put them into work. Just find a good and trustworthy coin or two and invest your funds into crypto
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 07, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

I am prefer choosing investing our 20% saving than keep it on bank account. Keeping on bank account have risk reduced by inflation, different with investing on crypto, market still growing and have potential give us profits
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 07, 2018, 03:10:06 AM
The best to do with savings is to buy cryptocurrency but not one, because investing in one will take all your investment if the price collapse, better to divide your money in different crypto. By this way losing chances will be reduced and profit chances will increase because on the whole the prices of almost all cryptocurrency are increasing.
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

Create a business that interests you so that you can have some profit while saving money. This will be your back money money in case you need it. Simple business that doesn't require big capital was the best specially when you are earning not so big amount of money. Just choose a business to start that fits on your penny. You can start a business like a selling cupcakes or shirts.
If you dare risk perhaps save 10% of your savings on the bank, the other 90% invest in Crypto, probably holding BTC or ETH, the two safest coins for you and they will make you happy. Very high leverage in the future, I am confident that, although investing in any market is risky and investing in electronic money is the highest risk. But holding the BTC and ETH is always safe.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
June 06, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
If you discuss this topic with normal people then they suggest you to just put your money into banks or some where else, which is safe place.But i have good knowledge of cryptocurrency and i have since last two year into this market and in this two years i seen the many big changes in the proce of bitcoin..so i recommend you to invest yoir 20% into cryptocurrency like btc,eth etc.
I hope this information will help you to invest your money at proper place.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 02:25:31 PM
If you are talking about the 20% savings kept in fiat other than crypto investment then i would suggest not to put that money into crypto as there can be any emergency in your personal life and the market may not be favourable at that time and you may end up losing your money because of the urgency of that money at that point of time. So always keep that 20% fiat money intact.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 06, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

it depends on what savings it is. If the savings is alloted for medical or hospital emergencies it will not be wise to put it in time investment as it will be hard to access it once it's needed.

It is wise to put savings into new investment as it could generate another source of income. But a wiser man would research first before investing to minimize possible loss of profits.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
The habit of saving money is itself an education for it fosters every virtue like self-discipline, responsible and knows how to sacrifice and think for the future. Once you keep and save money you need to save your goal why you need to save and how are going to spend it. Is it for investment or for future purposes? You need first to divide it by how many times you are possibly going to use it. Like keeping for self needs and wants, emergency funds or for health purposes or even for investment. You need to know where and when you are going to save it because saving money and knowing its purpose will help you grow and be responsible.
Activity: 30
June 06, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
I think that the wisest thing that you can do in your savings is you should keep the 20% of it for long term savings or as an emergency savings and diversify the rest for investment purposes or making your money grow and that is the best for me since a lot of people are just comfortable with having savings but no investment which is not a good thing for long term basis.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

Create a business that interests you so that you can have some profit while saving money. This will be your back money money in case you need it. Simple business that doesn't require big capital was the best specially when you are earning not so big amount of money. Just choose a business to start that fits on your penny. You can start a business like a selling cupcakes or shirts.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
June 06, 2018, 07:17:44 AM
Assuming roughly 1/3 goes to taxes, leaves you 10m. Put half into real estate as income properties. Throw a few mil into traditional S&P Index funds, and the rest pay off all debts, buy yourself a house and keep some in crypto to continue to multiply long term. By 2020 we’ll likely see dividend yields from tokenized securities
These are the two wisest things that you can do with your savings. Not only you but every single person that was questioned, answered the same because everyone thinks that nothing can be much better to do than this with his savings which actually is true in all senses. One thing that I want to clear here is that in past crypto was something dangerous but in present world crypto is everything so no need to worry.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 03:11:57 AM
In my own opinion, i wise thing to do with your savings is if you have a big amount of your savings. You could divide them into two and save the other half to use it for emergency purposes , while the other half to use it for investment, so you could earn and save money at the same time.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
June 06, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

The wise to do to your savings is do a real business outside bitcoin. Actual business can help you to earn more money. But even you have a actual business do not stop the bitcoin because money is a cycle you can still earn in bitcoin and it helps you to your business. If you use your savings into business you’ll not regret feom it because you van really gain profit from it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
June 06, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

Based on my experience that method is good but if you are looking for a higher income on investment compare to time deposit better yet go for crypto currency. In bank deposit our money will only sleep for a very minimal interest rate less the taxes so all in all the interest is much lesser. Since i am a risk taker i had transferred my savings to crypto currency investments and so far my investments are doing good but of course i had still left some of my savings for emergency needs of my family.
Saving the money out of the earning which you manage to make at the end of every month is a very good thing and that this is something which all of us must do to make our future secure. Once you have enough of the savings, then the next thing which you need to do to is that you must invest those savings at some suitable place which can then help you in having more money.
Activity: 31
June 05, 2018, 10:04:24 PM
I think allocating 20% of emergency savings to invest in cryptocurrency is worth a try, although a little risky but worth doing, you should choose the right investment, you can also try on short term deposits and expect a little interest, or you invest your money in stocks return the profit briefly.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 08:14:31 PM
For me if I have enough money to invest I will surely invest it to bitcoin because I am pretty sure that bitcoin is my only way enable to have a multiple money than investing it into banks .Save money into our future by investing bitcoins , you have to be wiser in order to save for your future.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 05, 2018, 07:56:23 PM
Make use of the leisure time on something that is useful, un particular upon cryptocurrency world. When one begins this, automatically he'll get interested to use cryptocurrencies continuously. This will tend him engage into different earning opportunities available and the same helps with make use of the savings in a better way.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future of my kids. I have to secure the future of my kids because l don't know what will happen in the future. I'm really thankful for bitcoin because in many things it helps me provide the needs of my family.
Having your own business can really help, same with putting some savings in bank or make it grew in an investment. It will be good to diversify it in real investment and in crypto trading.
Pages:
Jump to: