Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 69. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 06:01:48 AM
Of course the answer would highly depend on the ammount of savings that we are talking about, but the wise things to do with that are plenty
Activity: 344
June 04, 2018, 05:38:34 AM
It is wise to save as an emergency money. It's a great option to save some money for emergency money. So it is important for us to save the money even if only a few dollars. I myself also have savings for emergency money and I never spend on things that are not useful.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
I think you can use the 20% emergency fund in investing on bitcoin because it is the wisest way to make more funds and money. On the other hand, if you use it in investing I think you can probably save more money and I think you use some insurance if there is emergency. Just try to use it investing and gain income while saving more money.
For longer-term goals, you may want to consider investing in cryptocurrency cause inflation can seriously affect the value of cash savings over the medium and long-term.
Activity: 714
June 04, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
I think you can use the 20% emergency fund in investing on bitcoin because it is the wisest way to make more funds and money. On the other hand, if you use it in investing I think you can probably save more money and I think you use some insurance if there is emergency. Just try to use it investing and gain income while saving more money.
Activity: 562
June 04, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.
I certainly agree with that opinion, using saving in investing on bitcoin will really help to make more money and it is wisest way that you can do. Furthermore, doing this will help gaining money while saving money and it is very effective way to multiply your money. However, do not put your all saving on investing so that you can have money if there is an emergency.
Activity: 812
June 04, 2018, 03:48:10 AM
I actually invest rather than keeping or saving my money without any interest. Though cryptocurrency is risky, uncertain, volatile and may crash anytime it will still be profitable for a savings but choosing the right coin will make sense. I saved my money in cryptocurrency and it actually has good result and I can have it whenever I need it most. I don't put my money in banks because I don't have an account yet but I am also planning to try it soon.
I also invest my money on my saving because it will help me to make more money and income. I think the wise thing that you need to do in your saving is to use it in investing so that you can multiply your money and you can also keep it in a safe place where you are the only one who knows it. Lastly, just to use it in investing to make more savings.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
June 04, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
Assuming roughly 1/3 goes to taxes, leaves you 10m. Put half into real estate as income properties. Throw a few mil into traditional S&P Index funds, and the rest pay off all debts, buy yourself a house and keep some in crypto to continue to multiply long term. By 2020 we’ll likely see dividend yields from tokenized securities
Great idea, we should have that kind of prospective in our life, we should spend and invest our money wisely, we need this kind of thinking so that we can always maximize the money that we are earning, let us always not forget that it is not always easy to earn money that is why we need to use it wisely.
Activity: 448
June 04, 2018, 01:56:31 AM
Assuming roughly 1/3 goes to taxes, leaves you 10m. Put half into real estate as income properties. Throw a few mil into traditional S&P Index funds, and the rest pay off all debts, buy yourself a house and keep some in crypto to continue to multiply long term. By 2020 we’ll likely see dividend yields from tokenized securities
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

For me, the wise thing to do with my saving( except for the emergency funds) is to invest the half of it in cryptocurrency and save the half of it in a bank (time deposit).
Though cryptocurrency too risky, I want to try my luck investing in it,  because I believe that I can earn more profit  from it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
If i had a chances can earned savings in bitcoin my first thing to do is possible time deposit in the bank or invest it depend the value of the market.Once the grow it in the bank of some interest percent of my savings i used it into a needed time like emergency happen .
Activity: 322
June 04, 2018, 12:20:53 AM
The most sensible investment is to make a mixed investment. To deposit all the assets one-by-one can provide a great return, but not all of them. So instead of taking such a risk, at least 70 percent bitcoin invest 30 percent of the most logical.
Activity: 78
June 03, 2018, 11:38:10 PM
Wise to do savings is to invest it to other bussines and save also what you profit in your bussines.
Activity: 490
June 03, 2018, 10:54:59 PM
I've heard some stories where people invest all their life savings in cryptocurrency and it ended in a miserable way so that is why I highly believe that it is safer to let it sleep and stay there and use it only for an emergency like if you lose a job or something.
Activity: 59
June 03, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
Don't buy any thing that unnecessary because it will not give you  help while it is yours. Only buy the necessary things to make your life more meaningful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 09:21:26 PM
The wise thing to do with your savings you need to think about the things you need in your everyday life to avoid costly and become a disciplined person so you do not have to buy anything worthless so your money will not be exhausted and in the emergency time there is money available.
Activity: 322
June 03, 2018, 07:48:33 PM
Go with a safe strategy: invest some and save some. I would advise you to invest in cryptocurrency because it is the kind of investment that will make you profit in the long term and for the saving part either transfer your money into gold save it or I advise you to pu it in a bank that way ut helps the economy of your country.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
June 03, 2018, 07:03:32 PM
emergency funds should not be invested. because we know that this emergency situation can happen anytime. we can not predict about this. if an emergency fund is invested in cryptocurrency and you need funds but the market price goes down, will you sell it directly.. Huh
I agree, must not use our savings fund in investment, we must learn how to balance and divide our money. Mostly we used our savings for important things that we need. It is much better to be prepared for anything that may happen and you have your savings because you dont need to worry for the money that you need for that time.
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
Save it to the bank or invest in a business.
Activity: 182
June 03, 2018, 06:05:12 PM
If looking at investment for emergency money does not seem right. Emergency money is money that is in need in important circumstances. So we have to prepare it in our savings. Saving emergency money is the right thing to do.

i believe investing your savings into crypto is a wise idea because crypto investment offers a high payback guarantee.
Activity: 111
June 03, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
If looking at investment for emergency money does not seem right. Emergency money is money that is in need in important circumstances. So we have to prepare it in our savings. Saving emergency money is the right thing to do.
Pages:
Jump to: