Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 77. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 05:42:42 PM
It is good to invest in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency but the emergency fund shouldn't be invested any where, we have percentage meant for investment. In some countries exchanging cryptocurrencies to fiat do take time and do not operate during weekends.
The wise thing to do with your saving is to invest it in an asset with stable monetary values in the economy. I talk about the stable prices because investment in an asset having stable prices remains secured and offer great return in future. Besides, you can also invest in crypto currency but you need to have good market knowledge about that as well as about the technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 01:54:26 PM
There must be a proper planning where to subdivide wisely your funds and make sure you choose the right investment with earning potential. Of course always scatter the placing of investment and savings so that there is always a support and fall back in case the other one fails.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 30, 2018, 01:41:04 PM
Salary. needs and also investments are some things that concern with savings. so I think now I think the most important point dalah how much salary earned every month and its expenditure
We really need to maximize things especially in saving money, we need to have an investor mindset regardless of how small we are receiving currently, also be a wise spender, that is the most important thing that I learned from my life, and that is not to buy thing I don't need much. 
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
in savings we must hold firm to never plan cash withdrawals for unnecessary interests. because savings are only used in emergencies only. so that's my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
Salary. needs and also investments are some things that concern with savings. so I think now I think the most important point dalah how much salary earned every month and its expenditure
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
May 30, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

Letting your money sleep without gaining anything won't be a healthy way for you to earn better. I think it is best that while you are saving, you are still gaining savings from it as wellm investing it would also be advisable though it would be quite risky sonce it would also take a lot of time.
Activity: 266
May 30, 2018, 01:15:00 PM
You can invest in future as a result of saving. People are making money by investing. Also people are buying and buying things they need. That's why we need to save very much.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
The best way to save more is to manage your saving even better for the future. Give time on thinking the purpose of what you saved so you could earn more in the future by giving a part of your earning on new investment that you could manage. Just like in trading its is always better to have an option for us to earn and make a wise decision on choosing the track you would take for you to be successful in life.
Activity: 39
May 30, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
Why not investing the saved money into cryptos? There is a bunch of prospective projects with tokens being traded for like x2-3-4 from their original price.
And it's a good time to invest in the most popular coins like btc, eth or dash because the market is in its dump.

For me it is really important to have savings especially for emergency purposes but it is wise also to invest in something profitable like crypto. You can always balance your savings to something that will benecit in the future ensuring that you still have funds in cases of emergency.
It is very important to save something against rainy day, no one know what can happen with us in future so it is good to save something for our bad days of life, investing your money is best choice for us to save our money for our future, we should save our money in form of bitcoin as bitcoin use to increase in price but money holding is not good as it will remain the same even after holding it thousands of years so investing in bitcoin and save your money for your future.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
if you are playing to be safe od your money just keep it your bank account until suxh time you will need it. but if you are willing to loss yoir capital or gain bigger profit then i suggest you to go in trading. mind you its very volatile market you would loss in a xouple of days or gain really big money in just very short time.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 30, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

Proper financial management is what we really need for us to handle our earnings wisely. I believe that we must let our savings grow and be willing to take all the risks. Why don't you try to buy altcoins and hold it so that your savings would grow higher in time? That would help.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
May 30, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

MAybe the common advice is to run a business so that it will be profitable but also many people forgot that they must be intellectual when they start creating their business to avoid possible losses.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

I suggest that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, a separate money will be used there. It will be too risky to invest in crypto and if ever you tou will use your savings, I hope not, instead, use that for your emergency purposes. Having a separate money will be better so that without noticing the change, you will gain from it. 
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
investing 20% of our salary to invest is a good thing. and I think investing 20% for long-term deposits of profits will not amount to investment in cryptofurrency. I prefer investing in cryptocurrency than in deposits. the advantage is more in cryptocurrency. but has a greater risk.
Activity: 64
May 30, 2018, 10:55:08 AM
I still believe in the 20% strategy because that is what working for me right now. I think 20% from the real job salary must go in the savings no matter what happens. Then another 40% must be kept aside to spend on family needs and then whatever is left like 40% can be invested in the crypto currency.

Now same thing can be done with the crypto currency profits also. I mean save up the 40% from the crypto because off course whatever we earn from them is always huge and thus putting rest back into he crypto will be profitable.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

I think the wise things to do savings is by invest into crypto because aside from keeping your money safe you can still earn profit depending on the crypto market performance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
May 30, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
There are so many good things to do with your savings ,
Open a business or invest it to earn from it rather just leaving it alone.
But you shouldn't really put all of your savings in investment or in a business remember to save some so that you could get it in case you have some emergency .
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
We have many different way of life some have needed more than other's, if ever I have a extra money to invest way not, but first I will a sure that I have something what ever happened.
Activity: 294
May 30, 2018, 07:41:11 AM
In my past country I were people were gathering money on a special account and then happened the biggest scam in a history, lol.
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
May 30, 2018, 06:46:57 AM
I actually have started to do that too, this sound good for me, but I was thinking about the case, if you will save money into crypto and crypto will die?
Pages:
Jump to: