Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 80. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 07:34:51 AM
Saving money is totally different from investing money. You should save money and invest money you are ready to lose because investing money into something like in crypto is a big gamble. Luck and timing depends on whether you will gain big profits or lose bigtime.
Saving of the moneyis the game of your brain and that the way you make yourself understand the importance of saving of the money. I don’t think so that saving of the money is something not possible to do but for that you need to be very much careful while spending anything. You need to be sure that you are spending your money at the right place and that you are not wasting your money.

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 12:34:09 AM
Once you save your money you should have fix mindset to deal the circumstances when it happens. When you save there are things thatwwill happen that you don't expect. So you should have fix and strong mindset in order to let your savings save in the banks or wherever you put it. The core values is discipline and self control.
Activity: 35
May 29, 2018, 12:27:21 AM
Wise thing to do to your money is to invest it and save also if you want to build a business this also makes your money to grow. But always remember to always make a decision that will help you now and in the future. As long as you care about your money and save and invest it for good. Always remember use yoyr money in a wise and smart wat
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
May 29, 2018, 12:07:49 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
If you have an emergency fund, that should not be saved somewhere where one is required to sign something or wait for a day or more to pull it out. Its an emergency fund, it should be ready at any time of the day. Money saved for investment is different from emergency funds. The emergency funds that I have is good for 3 months for me and my family to spend in case I don't have work.

Here's how I computed my emergency Funds.

Funds for Utilities (Water, Electricity, Cable, Internet, Mobile subscription)
Funds for daily expenses for 30 days (Food and transportation)
Funds for House rent
Funds for Car mortgage
Funds for insurance
Funds government social security
Funds for my sons daily allowance going to school.
Funds for extra activities

Total will be multiplied to 3 (months)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
I think it's smarter to invest you money rather than let it sleep in a bank and earn 1% per annum at best. Crypto currencies and alotnof public stocks are readily available for you. Now making your savings grow from your salary is more of living within your means. If you can't buy it now, then it's smart to not buy it at all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 11:53:22 PM
Spend it wisely buy something you want know your limit thats all. Somwtimes when we got goos money we used to forget our limit and spend money without second thought. Just remember to make more money from the money you gain so you can spend more money anf buy more the things you want.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
May 28, 2018, 11:50:02 PM
Well, I don't think that the emergency fund should consist the investments in crypto currencies, because it is very risky. Such kind of funds are mostly needed when the turbulence occurs in the real world. The crypto exchange markets are more volatile and are able to be manipulated than the traditional stock markets, and the prices of some coins can drastically fall at these times. So I think this 20% of your wealth should be treated as a risky investments, not an emergency fund.
Activity: 252
May 28, 2018, 11:32:44 PM
I think 20 percent is a good way to save, but not necessarily for everyone.

I'm going to put 20 percent of my money into cryptocurrency every month, and I think it's a long-term investment, at least more than putting it in the bank.
Activity: 77
May 28, 2018, 11:28:58 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

20% method is wisest thing to do in everyday life. You can divide your money evenly in all your daily needs with savings you can also put your 20% for some business or investment that can help you provide more income.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 28, 2018, 10:54:54 PM
I think that the wisest thing that you can do in your savings is you should keep the 20% of it for long term savings or as an emergency savings and diversify the rest for investment purposes or making your money grow and that is the best for me since a lot of people are just comfortable with having savings but no investment which is not a good thing for long term basis.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
May 28, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

Well,  for the years that you have exceeding your time to save I think the best thing to do for your saving is that make your own business, which is inline with your skills and and passion. Investments were great but it takes time for you to earn but if you start risking I think that's great for you to explore, combine the working smart and working hard.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 28, 2018, 09:41:02 PM
For me the best wise things to do with your savings are invest a new car or a new home. So you can see all the money that you can save. Their is a reasone why you save a money its because for your future.
Activity: 177
May 28, 2018, 09:25:21 PM
Needs. and also not eager to earn or invest. I think it's all in our responsibility. where we should be smart in saving and also in investing. all there is compulsory

I think wait until the price is on the higher  in our market. We don't have to hesitate in our saving with bitcoin because it prove a lot in the past few years.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 28, 2018, 09:23:24 PM
For now wised things to do with my savings is still keep in one place, to prepare in next year or in future. Because no one knows what will happen in next days. So be wised to used your money especially your savings. Or you can invest a house so that all your family will intact in one place. So that you cant problem about the rentals.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 09:14:19 PM
Needs. and also not eager to earn or invest. I think it's all in our responsibility. where we should be smart in saving and also in investing. all there is compulsory
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
May 28, 2018, 08:05:16 PM
It is better to keep it until the price pump to its higher level or better to the highest level since bitcoin has already a good reputation in the market therefore in the long run the price will have a good value soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

The profit i earn from my investment is being reinvested to another coin with a lowest value but has a good potential in the market, therefore i can earn more profit in the future when the price rise up.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 07:57:38 PM
When we talk about savings the fisrt thing that will come on you mind is putting it in a banks, but banks will not double or triple your money in 1 year, the best thing to do on your savings is to use it to start a little business.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
May 28, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

If you want your savings grow much more than keeping it without nothing to happen with your money,much better to invest it in crypto currency. But be sure even it is your savings you can afford it to lose if ever because you know investing in crypto are so volatile but profitable. It could be the best way you can do to your savings because if you put it on a bank and invest to time deposit it has only a little percentages to grow because banks only give small interest on it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 28, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
I do not think it's a wise move, it would be better money you have set aside for your savings and to use in an emergency let it fall asleep, and to invest in crypto I think it would be better to use other money and not use the money your savings, because although investing in crypto is great for the long term, but it's very risky, you can see a lot of people who complain about the losses that have been in many people talking about investing in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: