Pages:
Author

Topic: with bitcoin can I get an island? - page 4. (Read 1531 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 10:41:40 PM
friends is not fud, I asked this question because I read about it and I came here in the forum to ask about ... because here it is a SCHOOL!

I know I should not believe anyone, but this forum is the way to learn reality,
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
September 16, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

are governments really accepting? thank you for answering  Smiley

Not all governments because some governments have different thoughts about Bitcoin,some of them are banning Bitcoin but majority are embracing it I'm hoping that one day we will wake up Bitcoin is widely adopted hopefully 90%.

Noone is banning bitcoin stop spreading crap info and FUD.

Who told that noone is banning , recently china have taken steps to regulate bitcoin and banned ICOS investing. Even in arab country bitcoin is illegal to use it.

Getting island purchased through Bitcoin is possible if the owner wants to sell for bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
September 16, 2017, 04:01:43 PM

Not all governments because some governments have different thoughts about Bitcoin,some of them are banning Bitcoin but majority are embracing it I'm hoping that one day we will wake up Bitcoin is widely adopted hopefully 90%.

this isnt fud, this is correct, although to a lesser degree. dont let the enthusiasm blind you. if there was any truth to all the rumors that have been flying about ass of late, it is that bitcoin is now being actively looked at by a majority of major governments. just of late, we have had the sec, pboc, russia, india, and the UAE issue guidance on bitcoin, when they had been silent for most of them time. this isnt a coincidence. the ICO craze brought cryptos to the forefront, and we are dealing with the after effects of that 'tulip craze'.

its like when you attached rewards to kickstarter, people freaked the fuck out Smiley
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
September 16, 2017, 03:58:19 PM

Noone is banning bitcoin stop spreading crap info and FUD.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 16, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
September 16, 2017, 03:17:32 PM
Last time I checked, private islands go for as low as $250,000. If you think about it, that really isn't so much. Are you going to get an amazing location and a cleared out island with a place to live and electricity, etc.? Nope. But you do get an island, at the very least.
250k? No electricity, no place to live... That leaves us with something like this:

I wouldn't expect anything extraordinary for that price. But like you said, an island is an island.  Tongue
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 15, 2017, 07:18:25 PM
Last time I checked, private islands go for as low as $250,000. If you think about it, that really isn't so much. Are you going to get an amazing location and a cleared out island with a place to live and electricity, etc.? Nope. But you do get an island, at the very least.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
September 15, 2017, 07:15:15 PM
If you have a very large bitcoin, I'm sure you can get island. If the government does not accept bitcoin in payments but you can still buy the island with fiat money by selling the bitcoin you have. If you do not have a large amount of bitcoin, it means to have your own island is just a fantasy for you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 06:46:59 PM
of course we can have a lot of bitcoin want which island or island we want we can get without need to have to think again ...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 06:31:10 PM
I remember i saw some islands for sell in Costa Rica and if i remember well the prices are between 70-120k$.
Good luck
September 15, 2017, 05:28:27 PM
interesting, but while Macronesia or Greece is easier, (by the need of governments) than an island considered in Central America ..... but I can dream higher !! Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 05:12:48 PM
I have not read about this option yet, although it will be interesting if it actually happens. I know that Greece was considering the idea of selling off some of their small Mediterranean islands to help pay off their debts during the last financial crisis, but I don't know if they would accept bitcoin as payment.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
September 15, 2017, 05:11:10 PM
Of course you can. Back in the day there was a whole island in Micronesia up for sale.

Now there are many equally interesting places to choose from.
For instance this one https://www.bitpremier.com/5-real-estate/442-32-hectares-13-of-island-southwest-lombok
September 15, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: