Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 2. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 11:03:09 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Well, it depends on you. How much money are you willing to lose immediately? If you think that you have that amount now and you're prepared to lose them all now then invest it instead in cryptocurrency. You cannot guarantee the safety of your money, investment-wise.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
November 07, 2018, 10:56:45 PM
You can start with how much money do you have, all of your profit at trading based on how much price of altcoin it self to buy or trade, with altcoin have lower price you can start with small amount money but trading with altcoin have higher price you must start with higher money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
November 07, 2018, 10:50:54 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
The ideal figure would be $ 1,000. You are a novice and you should not invest too much. The money is low but you will learn a lot from investing failed or successful. That's the newbie's rule. But take $ 1000 from savings to invest, do not use the money you spend every month to live. It will not be good for your portfolio.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 07, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

Thanks!

Start small. Rule number 1 is - Invest only what you can afford to lose. Don't put in money that you will need in the next 2-3 years
You can always add fiat and convert them to crypto once you gain experience and skill in trading.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
November 07, 2018, 10:35:23 PM
Based on my experience a few years ago I started with $ 150, I knew crypto in early 2016 when the price of bitcoin was around $ 184 and I could get around 0.87 btc, I used it for invest cloud mining, ICO and so on.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
November 07, 2018, 10:33:02 PM
Study first using 10 USD.
Then count with the smallest number for the profit and loss, if you understand the risk that is generated in the cryptocurrency trade using 10 USD then don't be greedy for your profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 10:14:53 PM
It depends on how much capital you have, at least I don't think it is a problem, as a beginner you don't need to spend too much on the most important capital, you will be sure of the results, of course you also have to learn from people who have previous experience
Activity: 231
November 07, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

Thanks!
In my part I cannot say the exact amount because it could be depend on the money in my hand. For me I can suggest that you have to start with the money which you can afford to lose, this is the best idea because in trading we cannot say we can win the game but at first we can be lose, try to make a good study first when you plan to trade so that you can win the game.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 10:03:24 PM
depending on how much you can afford to lose, on my case i can only put small amount of FIAT into it that is why im only buying small cap coins hoping that it can go 10-50x although its more riskier than those establish coins but if i invest into those it wont make a difference since i only have a little to no amount
Activity: 504
November 07, 2018, 10:02:43 PM
You can start trading with any amount, even if you only have $ 200. This will be enough to get some initial experience. Well, it will be better if you have someone who will teach you.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
November 07, 2018, 09:50:35 PM
There isn't any fixed amount required before you can start investing in crypto. It is always best to start with an amount you can afford to lose in case the worst happens. For the first time i invested in crypto, I started with $20 and it was purposely done to learn more about crypto investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 09:45:58 PM
Start with a small amount, learn the market then keep roping your money. Try to protect your capital don't lose it out there.
Activity: 420
November 07, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
Never put money before.Just follow the market.Try to make predictions about the market.Enter crypto market if your forecasts are correct.Of course you can still experience money losses.The most important thing is not to hurry in this business.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 02:32:32 AM
In this crash situation and it is seems a bottom level to buy crypto and you need only $500 which is enough to buying cryptocurrency and hold for until you get 30 or 50 fold of profit. Some of these coins are available in cheap are Datum, HVN, CAPP, STQ, CHI, Dogecoin, Reddcoin, NXT and BNT. So, invest as much as possible but if you have more money say $1000 then buy more quantity from BNT and IOTA.
Activity: 789
November 07, 2018, 02:27:39 AM
Firstly, if you have already dared to trade on the market, then first learn how to trade and then invest money. It is clear that how much to invest is an individual for each. I know people have earned well putting a few tens of dollars
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 02:18:43 AM
In my opinion, the amount of money to start each person depends on the financial ability of each person. But in the current turbulent market situation, I think you should start with some capital that if you lose it you will not be much affected. Please consider carefully before each decision.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
November 07, 2018, 02:11:18 AM
always start small, always in a volatile asset class like crypto. since trading fees are minimal (often 0.1% or less), a few hundred bucks would be sufficient for u to test ur skills and accumulate experience.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 02:07:57 AM
Start with what youre willing to lose. As much as it is everyones dream to earn millions of dollars simply by staying at the comfort of their own homes, it is also possible to lose everything you put into the investments. So while you want to get rich, dont leave the chance for you to get bankrupt as well.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 02:06:27 AM
No need think about it first,you should more learning and join so many forum to gain your information about crypto and trading. If you think about money first it will be bad to you because can make you more greedy and just thinking about instant profit. If you have more knowledge you will more to know about how much you should invest. Ideal start is basic depend how your skill.
Activity: 420
November 07, 2018, 02:03:50 AM
I am started for free with promouting projects on social media.
And for earned moneys buy some gpus and mine crypto.
One year past and i am collect one eth
Pages:
Jump to: