Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 7. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
Just invest the money what you can afford to lose. In this crypto business we cannot guarantee that we can earn on our investments so in case you will fail on your investment at least that money is not a compromise. If you want to earn without investment try ro join campaigns posted here.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 24, 2018, 06:27:35 PM
I agree with many people. There is no ideal amount to start. Everyone has different financial opportunities and each for himself determines the amount that he can afford to lose. The most important thing is that you are sure that the money you can lose without harming yourself.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 24, 2018, 06:24:09 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

In tradings you do not need a big capital as long as you will follow the Exchanger limit deposit you can start to trade,if you have a big capital that is a big advantage because you will earn good amount but before you start to trades research it first so that you can accept the consequences.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 06:08:15 PM
I think that just ideal first investment in crypt should be not more than 200 dollars. It is enough to see how everything works
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 24, 2018, 05:51:37 PM
There is no particular amount that is required to start trading altcoins with. But what I would advice is that , since you are just starting then you should trade with a small amount that is not critical to you. This is because there is higher probability that you will lose money in other for you to learn.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 04:41:54 PM
You can start with 1k dollar. If you are rich you can start to invest 5k dollar.  But firstly you need to gain experience. Because of that do not invest too much amount at the beggining.
After you learn everything about crypto and altcoins you can invest more . But  always start with small amount.
Activity: 532
October 24, 2018, 04:40:44 PM
Here is no rules about summ of money you should have for your fisrt investmets. The main thing you should understand that you can lose them also
Great, how much investment does not matter. It is important that we prepare the psychology that we can lose everything. Investing in crypto is not a betting game, so invest some money that you think is reasonable. When I started investing in crypto I invested 2500$ and after a month I only 1100$. It's pretty bad but I still get through it
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 24, 2018, 04:38:15 PM
The ideal would be to experiment with low amounts while you learn, and from there, go up, it is important that you feel the movements of the market and know what you're doing to win, at first you will probably lose everything you invest in, but do not be discouraged that you can make a lot of money in the end.
Activity: 215
October 24, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
I started the altcoin trade with $ 1000. I wasn't an experienced trader at the beginning and I didn't make any profit. Then I did the research to find out and learned the golden rules to gain earnings. I have a personality who doesn't want to take risks, but I don't gain any guarantee in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
October 24, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
Personally, I started my ascent in the world of trading with$300. Statistically, most people lose their first investment, and I'm one of them. But this experience was worth it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 24, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
Here is no rules about summ of money you should have for your fisrt investmets. The main thing you should understand that you can lose them also
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 11:20:35 AM
I think the optimal amount is $ 1000/ If you can earn at least some percentage for a month with this amount, everything will become much easier.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
October 23, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
The perfect solution to start in crypto with participation in bounty companies. It is safe, it will help you to plunge into the world of crypto. And you always have time to trade on the stock exchange.

Yes, only this decision became known to me only after a while ... when several unsuccessful investments were already made Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
The perfect solution to start in crypto with participation in bounty companies. It is safe, it will help you to plunge into the world of crypto. And you always have time to trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 03:22:55 PM
Even if I had more than $ 1000 for investments, I would prefer to start with $ 100 - $ 200 a small amount, but it is not a pity to lose it. I consider this a good value first of all in my studies. And having gained enough experience, I would have invested larger amounts.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 23, 2018, 03:18:27 PM
why not start with bounty campaigns? There you can earn starting tokens where you can learn how to manage on exchanges, this will give you the basic knowledge necessary to work with cryptocurrency. and if there are skills in trading, you can simply increase your tokens in the auction.
Activity: 672
October 23, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
I see a lot of thread on bitcointalk with this same question and its a popular question on this platform. I think the best thing to do when it comes to crypto investment is to invest whatever you can afford to lose. That has been my strategy when it comes to trading of altcoins.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 23, 2018, 03:12:32 PM
That is up to you surely. But i can advice you please invest which you can afford to lose. Because alts are really volatile.
and you can lose your money also. So please do not invest with all of your money. Use diversification .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 03:03:59 PM
You can start working in the world of cryptocurrency with any amount that you do not mind losing. It seems to me that the easiest way to start is to invest in popular altcoins.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 02:56:21 PM
Trade is a risky move compared to other investments. I think it’s necessary to start with the amount that you don’t mind losing. When something happens, you can risk a different amount of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: