Pages:
Author

Topic: with market conditions like this, are there any tips for continuing day trading? - page 3. (Read 384 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Even with this kind of market, you can still do your day trading. Just properly select which coin you want to trade. Not only check the movement in exchange, but read its background like the ANN thread, their website and further developments.

Check for their social media channels also. Sometimes they will give a hint if there will be pump going on. In short, better know your coin before dealing with it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
as a daily trader even though with a market like this we must continue our trade correctly, and we must be able to make our trading strategies as much as possible so that we can benefit, even if it is not of high value, and whether there are suggestions from traders big here to tip new traders, so they can continue to trade and be able to generate profits, even with market conditions that are difficult for us to predict like this?
Small traders must learn patiently and not be greedy to take moments. Because emotional factors can affect everything. All must be disciplined because of uncertain market conditions. Unless they really understand and understand the market conditions like this.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
as a daily trader even though with a market like this we must continue our trade correctly, and we must be able to make our trading strategies as much as possible so that we can benefit, even if it is not of high value, and whether there are suggestions from traders big here to tip new traders, so they can continue to trade and be able to generate profits, even with market conditions that are difficult for us to predict like this?

I'm trying to exploit patterns around Perpetual contracts funding time and to this point I'm on profit. You can check closely OkEx and BitMex around 12 CET and 14 CET. There is still risk, but at least is fun Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
This last paragraph caught my attention. Advising not to trade at all is not the thing. Although, I understand you are perhaps giving out a warning.  Roll Eyes

Yes, you are right. That was my primary goal. Because many beginners trade in a compulsive way. They cannot stand to wait for the perfect moment. That is,

1) provided that they have previously developed a tested strategy which works well, and
2) provided that they have a go signal.

If your indicators don't give you an entry signal, then you wait. Not losing is winning. Unfortunately, patience is not something we are equipped with. So in the end most of us lose.

That's why I urge new traders to develop a system and prove it that it works well before actually engaging in trading.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332

Given the above, the best tip I can give you is not to trade. Not trading is winning. Or if you want to trade so badly, trade on a demo account. Trade for a year or so, and if you find a successful strategy and if you have consistent profit, after that period of time go with a live account.

This last paragraph caught my attention. Advising not to trade at all is not the thing. Although, I understand you are perhaps giving out a warning.  Roll Eyes

Yes, building a strategy is the way to be a better trader with daily profit. A strategy that works builds one account rather than just blowing up your capital in a strategy that is not consistent.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Then perhaps you are not looking deeper into the market conditions then. There are random spikes and falls every single day that happens so fast, so if you happen to be trading during those times, you will surely take some profits if you managed to take a good position. Intra-day trading isn't just about the opening and the closing; it's about the hours in between which generates a lot of profit for traders. Align your trading patterns/hours with most parts of the world and you'll surely get a better profit if you know what you're doing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
The future of security tokens
In any market condition,predicting the market is impossible,all you can simply do it put all your strategies and hope that they come out successfuly
Trading is a very delicate act and it involves quite a lot of skills and practice.
Make sure you apply the stop loss technique when trading to reduce potential losses
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
It's easy that a trader must have precision and patience. accuracy is when there is a market situation that is not too good then we must do the analysis and when the momentum starts, we must immediately make a decision. while patience, we must be patient so that there is a good situation for the investment we have. without patience, we might lose a lot of things, waiting for price changes sometimes takes a long time, so that's why a trader should have patience.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
Check my topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/365-day-100-trading-challenge-135-profits-in-only-35-days-5088423. People that say that in this market conditions there is no money to be made should check out the topic. Previous 30 days I managed to double my balance in this bear market conditions
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
First of all, market conditions are not important when it comes to making money by trading. In bear markets you can always short and make money. The trick is to know when to do that.

Regardless of the market, however, the fact remains that probably 95-99 percent of retail traders are not successful. They lose a portion of their investment, or even their entire investment.

Given the above, the best tip I can give you is not to trade. Not trading is winning. Or if you want to trade so badly, trade on a demo account. Trade for a year or so, and if you find a successful strategy and if you have consistent profit, after that period of time go with a live account.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
Pages:
Jump to: