Pages:
Author

Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!! (Read 25012 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 3
Its all written in the dutch language, i can send it to a moderator who understands dutch in a private message.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
That was so bad that you trusted a stranger with your money on the internet. If you go one trusting people like this over here then you are bound to loose a lot of money.

However you scam accusations should look complete with screenshots of chat logs and payment proof(TX hash) if you want people to believe your story.

Completely agree to this post. If this scam accusation is serious it should be with all info showing tx id, screenshots of telegram convo and other details. Once all this is done we can red tag him to prevent him from stealing funds from others.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
That was so bad that you trusted a stranger with your money on the internet. If you go one trusting people like this over here then you are bound to loose a lot of money.

However you scam accusations should look complete with screenshots of chat logs and payment proof(TX hash) if you want people to believe your story.
Dont believe this crook the real story is a little bit different...

Yes he is a scammer, i was in his hometown today for getting my money back , but he is hiding somewhere in the Netherlands
He has 24 hours time for paying me back, is that not the case i hope the cops find him before we do..

And he did not lost his wife, thats a typical story from a professional crook
So are you saying that he is trying to pull a scam here by posting a sob story? You already have 2 posts and yet there's no details on what you are claiming. So far OP has not posted anything that sounds scammy to me unless I missed a post where he tried to ask for a fee for his tips in trading as he said on the first page, he and his friends plans to put up a service in giving tips.

I was just a beginner with crypto and found this challenge and strategie from quadspoker
I though maybe because its on a big bitcoin forum and he looked a respected member it could be a true story, so i talked with him in private and he said he would make from a minimum of 100 euro a big amount just for 5 procent comission. Oke i was blinded by his story about his villa in Spain and it looked very easy to earn mony with crypto. I payed him 500 euro he sended me a contract with his false adress but his real name was on it. After that he helped me with his strategie and seded me every week a printscreen with his results. But in the meanwhile he also was telling me that he was busy with other projects, like a hilo bot, a mining pool, etc etc .. so he did not asked me more money but he jus wanted too lure more money out of my pockets with his bullshit projects, because hey why would a succesful investor who has one of the highest tiers at Binance ( like he said), what means you must own 40000 btc and 8000 BNB or more wasting time with other bullshit projects.
Also i ignored a sign from potential scam in his challenge topic on page 5 where he posted a screenshot from his smarthphone with information from a provider in the Netherlands telfort nl, while he was pretending that he was living in Spain, In fact he was the whole time just in the Netherlands.
And now 3 weeks ago he did not answering my post on telegram anymore , for me the sign to clear this story out to the bone, i searched his name on the internet. And i found his adress in Belgium, i jumped in my car drove to that adress whit the intention to getting my money back , but on his last adress he did not live anymore, he rented that house before, but now there was living an other couple, and i talked with that person and he also knew to tell me what crook Quadspoker was,
I know now a little more and the real story is a little different then his succes story here on this forum,

Do you think i am wasting my time here, no i just wanna warn other people for QUADSPOKER and other scammers and thiefs who just want your money,
Dont trapp in the fall like i and many others did and will do, they just want your money,
if you wanna make money with crypto YOU have to do it .

Ihave some documents but they are in dutch, but i am 200 procent sure this QP is a big liar and a thief ...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

Yes he is a scammer, i was in his hometown today for getting my money back , but he is hiding somewhere in the Netherlands
He has 24 hours time for paying me back, is that not the case i hope the cops find him before we do..

So are you saying that he is trying to pull a scam here by posting a sob story? You already have 2 posts and yet there's no details on what you are claiming. So far OP has not posted anything that sounds scammy to me unless I missed a post where he tried to ask for a fee for his tips in trading as he said on the first page, he and his friends plans to put up a service in giving tips.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg

Can you please enlighten us on how you lost your money to him so that we can avoid any of such things from happening to any of us following here.
you could also post some proof if you have it.
Thanks  Wink

Hey everyone,

I haven't been around for some time. I wished I was able to continue this challenge cause I really was sure I was able to succeed. But 3.5 months ago I lost my wife and I stayed behind with my 2 children. Since then I just am not motivated and do not have the strength to pick up my trading activities again.
Hopefully I can pick up where I left and some time and get this challenge completed.

Regards,

quads
Its just fine.Its not really compulsory or necessary for you to make this challenge to be complete.There are more important things in life rather than on this thread you had created.
Sad to hear about your wife and for now just focus on things specially with your 2 children.You can anytime come back to this forum if everything goes well already.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think it is possible to reach your goal when you use buy the dip strategy. Do you take the result at the end of 365 days or when you reach your target profit? Good luck to you and I will follow this thread.
For a veteran, it is possible to reach that profits. But an amateur trader like me, I think it is impossible. However, if the market is at the bullish period then it may become easy to achieve. Specially that when you buy the deepest price. But I think it is too risky when you will do it in a bear market.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
Hey everyone,

I haven't been around for some time. I wished I was able to continue this challenge cause I really was sure I was able to succeed. But 3.5 months ago I lost my wife and I stayed behind with my 2 children. Since then I just am not motivated and do not have the strength to pick up my trading activities again.
Hopefully I can pick up where I left and some time and get this challenge completed.

Regards,

quads
Its just fine.Its not really compulsory or necessary for you to make this challenge to be complete.There are more important things in life rather than on this thread you had created.
Sad to hear about your wife and for now just focus on things specially with your 2 children.You can anytime come back to this forum if everything goes well already.
I think that any goal in life motivates a person to certain actions.  Even some failures in life can go into the background if you focus on the tasks set before you.  For many users of cryptocurrency, the activity on the cryptocurrency market is all-consuming, that you stop paying attention to everything that surrounds you.
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What candle-interval are you using when applying your BB?
Activity: 25
Hi,

It’s terrible to hear about your loss.

Take care.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Hey everyone,

Regards,

quads
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
Hey everyone,

Regards,

quads

Sorry to hear man. Take care your close one's and dont care about this stupid chalenge. U proved many that this can be done.
 Thanks for your input in this.

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Hey everyone,

Regards,

quads

Sorry to hear that man. Just take your time as long as you need it.

I'm personally got motivated to learn a little bit of trading just from reading your thread...it helped me a lot too.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192
I don't believe in denial.
Hey everyone,

Regards,

quads

Take it easy dude, these are way more important things in live than trading...

Stay strong.
Activity: 50
Where is Waldo, oh em.. I mean @QuadsPoker
Activity: 1
- Koennie
- YES
- 9,500$ 
Activity: 25
Is this thread/challenge dead ?  Huh Huh