Pages:
Author

Topic: with S7, bitmain vs spondoolies becomes interesting - page 2. (Read 2521 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Bitmain is currently the only company making ASIC's I thought..
Not the only one.  Just one of the few remaining that sell to consumers.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Bitmain is currently the only company making ASIC's I thought..
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
I suspect Bitmain's real competiton will show up around December - Lktec powered by Innosilicon.

I'd be happy for Spondoolies to prove me wrong though.

alh
legendary
Activity: 1844
Merit: 1050
with the S7 announcement, bitmain might have nudged ahead. Now, what do u think guys, will there be a new product launch from spondoolies or an upgrade to the existing line.

They are coming out with Sponodo Gojan Heights https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spondoolies-golan-heights-coming-this-month-1150920

Feel free to follow the link and asses it's accuracy for yourself. Just remember that this is the SPECULATION sub-forum, and claims here should be treated accordingly.

Even if it were accurate, a 7TH, 3.5KW miner isn't all that impressive now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
with the S7 announcement, bitmain might have nudged ahead. Now, what do u think guys, will there be a new product launch from spondoolies or an upgrade to the existing line.

They are coming out with Sponodo Gojan Heights https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spondoolies-golan-heights-coming-this-month-1150920
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Spondoolies is entirely irrelevant right now, and for the near-term future. Bitmain is really the only consumer game in town, unfortunately.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
they said something interesting in they mail announcing the merger "We will continue to update you with more news in the next few days, stay tuned" let's see  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
There's a "vs Spondoolies"?  Granted, they're tight-lipped because merger with publicly traded company - so they might whip something out despite numerous previous statements about, and not exactly in favor of, (consumer) hardware sales.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: