Pages:
Author

Topic: With the newest news from China, how much BTC did you buy? - page 3. (Read 472 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I dont know the BTC system is Not the Best they have to reduce the fees Than i would buy BTC . ATM i would only buy stellar ripple EOS they have nice systems with good usecases
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Its not just the US, the UK has also now banned using credit cards to buy Bitcoin.

https://news.sky.com/story/lloyds-banking-group-bans-credit-card-purchases-of-bitcoin-11237438
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Now is really the best time to buy not only bitcoin, but also other crypto currency. But personally, I'm now trying not to conduct any transactions and wait until the market stabilizes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
 Embarrassed Another heartbreak for a crypto loving user, surely this will have a big impact on the value of BTC today and the following days. But, in the part of buying, maybe we can wait for what we think the lowest price it can reach due to this banning and buy at that moment and will keep it until the value of bitcoin will rise up. #KEEPHODLING Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
If ever I had bitcoins today, I prefer to buy and hold bitcoins since this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. As we can see the price of bitcoin continuously dropping from its value in the last quarter of 2017 and I think that the high loss of bitcoin will become more profitable for those investors who will hold bitcoins today.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Czech/English translator for ICOs
Hello everyone!

So i have to ask... With the newest ban in China, the price is obviously falling again. Also the US banks baning credit card use to buy crypto hurts too. So i have to ask... How much BTC did you buy in this unexpected flash sale? Or are you waiting for the 6000$ mark?

Also, if there is someone with conenxions to China, what do people planning on doing there now? Will they try using VPN? I think it would be too much trouble for the common folk... On the other hand, it will put away the weak ones and onyl strong will remain...

In my opinion, someone over there is filling their pockets with BTC right now. In few months, we wil see the Ban released with some "regulations in mind". And someone will be really, really rich...
Pages:
Jump to: