Pages:
Author

Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring! - page 26. (Read 2601 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 08:41:08 PM
Yes I am agree with you, if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanisone day my life will be so boring. Now, I spend almost 5 to 6 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time.Since i start in bitcoin world most of my time i put here in forum and trading just for bitcoin. But i believe bitcoin will live more years in crypto world because of it's popularity and technology. So it is difficult for bitcoin to vanish.I cross my finger and pray to God never do it with Bitcoin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 08:30:51 PM
Life is so boring because it's a bitcoin for your loved ones because it helps me with my daily needs, if he loses the boring really.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
March 05, 2018, 08:29:20 PM
Bitcoin has been part of our lives for how long now,in any chances were checking the price,the movements on chart,and even all altcoins whos giving us more ways of earning since this is the coins for trading..and trading is also part of our crypto life..i strongly believes that this community will never die,instead will progress and grow upto what we dont expect

In my own opinion, bitcoin makes the people around of it become lazier because they can work at home and earn cash by working on the bounty campaigns and it was a decent amount of cash since you do not need investments but still it was a very big help for everyone.
The situation of a daily life of employees glhere in my country is sacrificing, let's add the traffic that they encounter everyday, the salary that can't provide the needs of their family till end of month, the fact of even they work hard and hard but still don't satisfy or didn't enough because of cost of living. I guess for today's current situation of job hiring in my country I bet if everyone knows about bitcoin they would probably choose to work on their houses and earning while they were in their families. Since I am now experiencing the goodness of having bitcoin in my life I would still do it till I have my regular job soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 08:01:26 PM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
I also had the same realization. Well, bitcoin makes my life more meaningful and worth living. At least I can say that I am positive with what will happen in my future because bitcoin gives color to it. I am positive that one day my financial status will change and it is also a good provider of my basic needs. Not much to ask for but it long live and continue to rise in its value.
Activity: 146
March 05, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
Bitcoin has been part of our lives for how long now,in any chances were checking the price,the movements on chart,and even all altcoins whos giving us more ways of earning since this is the coins for trading..and trading is also part of our crypto life..i strongly believes that this community will never die,instead will progress and grow upto what we dont expect

In my own opinion, bitcoin makes the people around of it become lazier because they can work at home and earn cash by working on the bounty campaigns and it was a decent amount of cash since you do not need investments but still it was a very big help for everyone.
Disagree, I am earning bitcoin but I did not became lazy because of it. In fact, I learned how to manage time effectively so that I will be able to comply with all the bounty requirements despite my verby busy schedule. I am earning good and earning enough just to be able to support myself at school and help my family financially. To become lazy because of bitcoin is not good but based from my observation, those who wants to earn bitcoin become more time conscious and responsible.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 05:31:58 PM
I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.
I really agree with you at least we have an investment other than bitcoin so if bitcoin is not worth anymore we still have your income assets. Wink
Activity: 434
March 05, 2018, 04:49:21 PM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

I don't think so. You will probably end up with other things that you would love in place of bitcoin if it were to not exist (or get banned totally). I'm glad that you enjoy what you're doing though, its what makes life worth living --that is, doing what you love.
We know that bitcoin gives us a better income and other people leave their work to focus on crypto. So, if biitcoin would die (which I think is impossible) I can imagine that things would really be hard and some would probably don't know what to do imo. Just to be sure, we should think some alternative ways to earn income so that we can still continue to have an income.
Activity: 378
March 05, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Life is not boring if you will only work hard but since cryptocurrency is existing then life will be a lot more easier to sustain since most of the people today is having a hard time on the corporate world because the salary is very small.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 05, 2018, 04:36:50 PM
People which connected with Bitcoin of corse say YES! life without Bitcoin will be boring)) But imagine if we don`t know what is bitcoin and how to operate with it, how to earn money, we don`t lose anything, we say: I don`t care, life is going on without it...yeah?))
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
Yes it's also true for my life. Without bitcoin my life definitely will be boring. My day start with the thinking of bitcoin & also end with it. Bitcoin is my life inspiration & I can't thinking my life without bitcoin. So I hope & believe that bitcoin will exist forever till my death.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 05, 2018, 03:39:02 PM
This is so true, I spend so much time on bitcoin everyday and I dream about bitcoin giving me a good future. If bitcoin go missing one day, I will be a loss.

Actually its not what bitcoins will declare your future, there are a lot of productive and knowledgeable people out there in the corporate world who is working very hard in order to earn a huge amount of salary.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 03:34:54 PM
I can not even imagine it would be life without bitcoin. Hard and boring.

It would be end of the world  Grin
Activity: 294
March 05, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
I do not think so, life with bitcoin does please our money a lot. But we can also get rid of the boredom of playing, or going out looking at the beautiful scenery, or looking for food that we have not eaten, etc.  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 05, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
This is so true, I spend so much time on bitcoin everyday and I dream about bitcoin giving me a good future. If bitcoin go missing one day, I will be a loss.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
March 05, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

Activity: 28
March 04, 2018, 07:35:21 PM
I can not even imagine it would be life without bitcoin. Hard and boring.
Activity: 226
March 04, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
unimaginable, I am equal to you, I can spend my time in front of a laptop for bitcoin between 10 hours to 12 hours. if this is the case, maybe I will look for another busy or find a new job to fill the vacancy of my time.

Yes,  I will agree that without bitcoin. My life too will be boring, because i was born in poor family, my parents can not afford to send me to school in college. I work in gasoline station and I earn a small amount of money. But one day I meet a new friend intruduce me about bitcoin he teach me how to join this furom. I am very happy what i learned in bitcoin. I earn a big amount of money, bitcoin is a very big help of my family especially in financial needs.    
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
March 04, 2018, 06:15:32 PM
I think the endless possibilities of the Blockchain technology is what keep things exciting, and keeps people looking forward to new stuff. Not necessarily the Bitcoin or the currency part of Crypto. I am really looking forward to the positive limits block-chain can reach. The fact the individuals are beginning to gain more autonomy on their hard-earned cash and makes governments and financial institutions shake its a good sign. A quote from V for Vendetta "People should not be afraid of their governments, rather governments should be afraid of the people". The blockchain technology has made this very possible.

P.S: Before bitcoin, I am sure there were other things that excited, don't see your life as that boring... Wink
Activity: 154
March 04, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

What will be? we will die too  Grin
p.s not we, people who has made unreal inveatment on it Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 02:14:34 AM

Everyday I always open my account to see it, to post in the forum and to use it but if Bitcoin die my life was is nothing after all because Bitcoin save me as from unemploy, it is hard to find a job in my country even you finish your college. My life is boring if Bitcoin is gone because it give me a chance to become a rich person even I am not finish my school and I earn a big amount of money and most of all I feel like professional because of income.
Pages:
Jump to: