Pages:
Author

Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring! - page 29. (Read 2601 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

I think this is impossible.  The government cannot control someone  from using bitcoin.  They can only set some regulations about bitcoin but banning it all over the world is impossible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 06:17:53 PM
I doubt that beatcoin will be banned! Now there is resistance between large and influential wallets and bitcoin! I see that more and more countries are opening their doors - bitcoin! I shone all my time crypto world, so it will be very boring for me if suddenly bitcoin is banned!)))
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Maybe something trendy similar to cryptocurrency will also come out. There is always something new. Before we only had yahoo, now we have messenger, whatsapp, skype and many more. So i believe if bitcoin will be phased out something better will still come out.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
If bitcoin disappear??  Yes life will be boring, it is part of may daily activities, i spend time to read and reply to a forum, in addition I use to do faucets and already invest to bitcoin,  if its suddendly disappear or ban in my country it is a life changing, it affects my daily activies as well as my earings, not onmy me will be affected the opportunity to other holder and user to earn income if bitcoin disappear so i hope it won't happen.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 05:44:55 PM
Well i cant even dare to think the life without bitcoin and all other cryptos well i hope its not gonna happen that bitcoin will vanish otherwise it can remove the banking system if the people all over the globe gets good understanding with the blockchain system . atlast i would just say without bitcoin life is like surviving without any reason
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 01, 2018, 05:42:10 PM
for me if bitcoin die my life will not be boring theres other oppoturnity out there beside bitcoin though im gonna feel sad if bitcoin will gone because bitcoin giving me good profit that my work.
I would feel very lost, if for example bitcoin is no longer there.
and I will return to my dull work.
I really hope that bitcoin will remain, anytime. and not just a momentary trend.  Angry
Probably life will be boring because we cant buy anything our wants and needs in life. Its all about happiness and joy in life,I really love to work on bitcoin because a lot of learning from here.
Activity: 125
March 01, 2018, 05:39:12 PM
for me if bitcoin die my life will not be boring theres other oppoturnity out there beside bitcoin though im gonna feel sad if bitcoin will gone because bitcoin giving me good profit that my work.
I would feel very lost, if for example bitcoin is no longer there.
and I will return to my dull work.
I really hope that bitcoin will remain, anytime. and not just a momentary trend.  Angry
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 04:49:52 PM
I think that if bitcoin suddenly disappear I'd be a very poor man and I have to go back for boring office job. Sad
copper member
Activity: 840
March 01, 2018, 04:42:53 PM
OMG! without Bitcoin my life is boring. I can not leave Bitcoin in any way. Because, Bitcoin has become a part of my life. Throughout Bitcoin, my whole life has changed. Now, my life is not without Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 04:29:06 PM
Of course, it will be a pity to lose such an opportunity as investments and earnings in bitcoin, but there are so many interesting things in the world where you can invest your money and time resources...
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
March 01, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
I'm enjoying my stay here at the forum as well and if every country will ban bitcoin.
There are still community and people who are existing to push bitcoin as a means of payment but this is far from happening.

When it dies, all of our investments are already converted to cash before it happens.  Grin
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
March 01, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

Well, you have lived way too long before you knew about bitcoin, was your life boring when you were born till now? It is good to love something, however, don't get addicted to it because if ever bitcoin will be gone one day, you will surely be depressed. Bitcoin talk has been a good way for some users like us to earn money, but, take in mind that it can be gone anytime, so just don't just take it too seriously or else you will just feel really sad if this happens.
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 04:08:02 PM
I spend all my day with bitcoin just like you do, and so far I have no idea what I would do if bitcoin disappeared. The idea of cryptocurrencies is very interesting, and I think, for sure, there will be an alternative in case of the disappearance of bitcoin. In General, I can find the money, than take its free time.
Activity: 294
March 01, 2018, 01:13:56 PM
Life is beautiful if we have many ways to earn money.bitcoin gave us many chances.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 01:10:15 PM
Life is boring, without bitcoin, because its already part in our daily life or activities. We always spend too much time and effort, it gives hope and inspiration in our life, and it teaches us how to become wise and it can really improves our knowledge. If this happen it will be difficult to accept and many will be disappoint. Because other people depends on their life in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
March 01, 2018, 12:25:28 PM
I do not know how much better life will be without bitcoin, but those who have been investing in bitcoin for a long time will find it difficult to live without it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
March 01, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
once i know how bitocin and cryptocurrencies work, i get me addicted into it even tough sometimes i've about getting worried when trading or invest on ICO, but really, all of those are dissapear once we get profit more than we expected. Bitcoin make me crazy and addicted to join on some group and make a discussion and sharing tips with others
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

I do sympathize with you when that time comes since I am also one of the user who profit in this kind of industry. But I think it shouldn't be a ground for you to depend all of your life to it. There are several jobs their that can give you decent pays that can sustain you daily living as well as save some of it on the future. I believe you already know that bitcoins was still unpredictable in many ways.
Activity: 602
March 01, 2018, 11:36:23 AM
Without bitcoin my life would be boring,.Bitcoin was part of my daily life,i miss posting in the forum,not just to earned money but also to learn knowledge from it.
Activity: 27
March 01, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

If bitcoin will die so bitcointalk too and that's the saddest thing. Bitcointalk is a community that share knowledge and interactions to each other.
BITCOIN IS LIFE BUT BITCOINTALK IS LIFER  Cheesy
though I am still a newbie, I enjoy interactions and reading topics here in bitcointalk.org
Pages:
Jump to: