Pages:
Author

Topic: WOC2 - WarOfCoins - MASTERNODES - page 14. (Read 31554 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 10, 2015, 04:02:27 PM
Let's give some time to dev - personally believe in him, that he would do what he promised.

Now a good time to buy cheap WOCX
  Cool

you trust someone you never seen before? really??

I will buy some when wocx will be 1 satochi , that case i will buy  10k ...no more  )))

Its fine. If you don't want to put your money on black here then you are welcome to put it on red somewhere else.  Cheesy
unlikely already did , otherwise i wouldn not anymore!
May 10, 2015, 03:59:14 PM
Still holding all ico coins....i am waiting better time to sell all my ico, hope dev will come with great news soon... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
May 10, 2015, 02:15:20 PM
Let's give some time to dev - personally believe in him, that he would do what he promised.

Cool

I will buy some when wocx will be 1 satochi , that case i will buy  10k ...no more  )))

Its fine. If you don't want to put your money on black here then you are welcome to put it on red somewhere else.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2015, 01:48:47 PM

Cool

have you seen BTC Dev ? well man everyone have it's own thought anyways you will be lucky one if you buy at 1 sat Smiley Cheers!

I'm still holding a nice amount of coins... look at those high spam coins, what is wrong with XTP now? what happened with BT? I mean, maybe you have to ask the question here, maybe this coin is solid and is just one person trying to achieve something, and that cost time, if there was a typical pump & dump coin then he would already be gone.

Check my signature for a interesting ICO Wink

+1 so many people these days want to make quick money and that's all they need it, anyways i'm still holding some coins and i know this is a great coin but time will show everyone this is good or bad coin Smiley

Yeap, indeed. if a coin doesn't give you a return of 20% in one day, they already start calling it scam. People have to remember then beginning time of BTC (i don't know it, as i was not in it at the beginning), but based on what i saw, BTC was trading years at low prices. Take a long approach on a coin , if dev is around then nothing is lost, and who knows.. BTC became big, LTC became big, maybe WOCX will also become big, not a lot of chance, but still, you never know.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
May 10, 2015, 01:41:22 PM

Cool

have you seen BTC Dev ? well man everyone have it's own thought anyways you will be lucky one if you buy at 1 sat Smiley Cheers!

I'm still holding a nice amount of coins... look at those high spam coins, what is wrong with XTP now? what happened with BT? I mean, maybe you have to ask the question here, maybe this coin is solid and is just one person trying to achieve something, and that cost time, if there was a typical pump & dump coin then he would already be gone.

+1 so many people these days want to make quick money and that's all they need it, anyways i'm still holding some coins and i know this is a great coin but time will show everyone this is good or bad coin Smiley
legendary
May 10, 2015, 01:36:06 PM

Cool

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
May 10, 2015, 01:32:18 PM

Cool

legendary
May 10, 2015, 01:31:28 PM

Cool

It is cryptowold, nobody knows each other. You can think that it is a nerd making the coin, but it can be a hot student of 25 years old with nice ... Cheesy
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
May 10, 2015, 01:30:36 PM

Cool

Yes even i believe him and we should wait for update from him. And well it's a right time to get in those who are wondering to be a $WOCX investor.
May 10, 2015, 01:30:08 PM

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
May 10, 2015, 01:23:57 PM

Cool
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
May 10, 2015, 07:08:55 AM
If will never will come it's just to sell some cheap wocx to some one still trusth this coin!  this is scam coin!

no profit = scam? Come on, scam is something different.

90% coin listed on coimarket are scam coin! Just easy money for dev or exchange or investor!  Coin dasn't produce anything really...Think about what i say! It' ok people can make lot money , you make lot money and other make lot money...i can make lot money too ...people just need to open the eyes! It's lot website where you can create coin youself...look how many coin are made today..easy way for many people to make money.
I work the land and produce lot vegetable and fruit , i am goin to market to sell my product....what cryptocoin produce?? only code...only few coin are really usefull...the rest it's joke for the exchange ....so people open your eyes..)))
I think are only 4- 5 coin really are very important, the rest will only be great way to make money....

Correct, but everybody want to be in the next DASH, or the next CRAVE, or the next ... it is all greed. The coin owners are making money, but forall it are the exchanges that makes a lot of money. ICO listing - 3 or 5 BTC!!! Trading fees, 0.2%, if you have 1000 BTC trade then that is 2 BTC daily for doing nothing...

Yes we agree both! it;s nice we understand each other! And I think wocx it is one of the 90% scam coin, good to make easy money  but long term i will not trust 1 cent ))))) but for all the investor hope i am wrong, it'd depend all about dev , but 5 days  without any post i can smell scam or just let say play little bit around.....

Coin is being fully mined and hardly anyone is selling their coins on CEX Cheesy

Not a lot of evidence for you claim

Ok  i have sold my ico coin ..thanks dev for this wonderfull coin you made !! Dont buy this coin you will be looser!

Sad to see you moving away. I will give you a update on the masternode development in the next coming days. I believe it can be operational in 2 weeks.

Warnet?
Activity: 252
May 10, 2015, 06:37:31 AM
If will never will come it's just to sell some cheap wocx to some one still trusth this coin!  this is scam coin!

90% coin listed on coimarket are scam coin! Just easy money for dev or exchange or investor!  Coin dasn't produce anything really...Think about what i say! It' ok people can make lot money , you make lot money and other make lot money...i can make lot money too ...people just need to open the eyes! It's lot website where you can create coin youself...look how many coin are made today..easy way for many people to make money.
I work the land and produce lot vegetable and fruit , i am goin to market to sell my product....what cryptocoin produce?? only code...only few coin are really usefull...the rest it's joke for the exchange ....so people open your eyes..)))
I think are only 4- 5 coin really are very important, the rest will only be great way to make money....

Correct, but everybody want to be in the next DASH, or the next CRAVE, or the next ... it is all greed. The coin owners are making money, but forall it are the exchanges that makes a lot of money. ICO listing - 3 or 5 BTC!!! Trading fees, 0.2%, if you have 1000 BTC trade then that is 2 BTC daily for doing nothing...

Yes we agree both! it;s nice we understand each other! And I think wocx it is one of the 90% scam coin, good to make easy money  but long term i will not trust 1 cent ))))) but for all the investor hope i am wrong, it'd depend all about dev , but 5 days  without any post i can smell scam or just let say play little bit around.....

Coin is being fully mined and hardly anyone is selling their coins on CEX Cheesy

Ok  i have sold my ico coin ..thanks dev for this wonderfull coin you made !! Dont buy this coin you will be looser!

Sad to see you moving away. I will give you a update on the masternode development in the next coming days. I believe it can be operational in 2 weeks.

May 10, 2015, 03:44:38 AM

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
May 09, 2015, 11:04:24 PM
I am mining this but I'm beginning to worry ..  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
May 09, 2015, 10:19:59 PM

May 09, 2015, 08:11:24 PM

legendary
May 09, 2015, 05:49:08 PM

May 09, 2015, 05:26:58 PM

legendary
May 09, 2015, 04:50:29 PM
If will never will come it's just to sell some cheap wocx to some one still trusth this coin!  this is scam coin!

Pages:
Jump to: