Pages:
Author

Topic: WOC2 - WarOfCoins - MASTERNODES - page 12. (Read 31554 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
May 21, 2015, 05:19:12 PM
You should know ICO price, at least.

There a private groups, who specialize in crashing crypto currencies. They buy up crypto currencies at cheap prices by tricking owners.

Clearly, easy to do with new alts, with many development tasks for the developer (team), which could suffer from delays due to the difficulty in coding and maths.

You should know all this stuff.

Sorry to hear, you forgot these basics facts and got tricked into dumping.

Indeed, a lot of private groups try to crash crypto currencies and buy them up cheap and then pump it when they believe it is the right time.

Look at one of the older crypto currencies to see the a big private group in operation, they took the price down to 0.00025BTC and now they have it trading at 0.000134BTC  Shocked

Huge, turnaround in just 2 weeks  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2015, 03:37:52 PM

There a private groups, who specialize in crashing crypto currencies. They buy up crypto currencies at cheap prices by tricking owners.

Clearly, easy to do with new alts, with many development tasks for the developer (team), which could suffer from delays due to the difficulty in coding and maths.

Indeed, a lot of private groups try to crash crypto currencies and buy them up cheap and then pump it when they believe it is the right time.
legendary
May 21, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

Activity: 868
May 21, 2015, 01:40:50 PM
I cant understand, where is the dev Huh Every 10 days he come to say "wocx is not dead" and thats it .....

Developer is coding and doing maths. You wouldn't expect him to be online. I don't think this post realizes how much work goes into very small releases, let alone big releases.  

For example: Spreadcoin developers have spent 2 months coding and testing their servicenodes. Spreadcoin spent, another month rebuilding their website.  Dash coin spent 4 months doing the work needed fort their masternodes.

WOCX developer is busy, essentially they are in the zone doing coding and maths  Smiley

Mate, its not about to come and say "warnet is ready" and price go to the moon. I am here from long time, and i see devs like wocx dev many times. Placebo is out (not good sign) . ICO, ICO, ICO, gone, next ICO.

That makes no sense at all, you clearly did not invest in WOCX.

ICO was at 0.00000532. People who got tricked into dumping have lost out.

How do you know, that i not invest in this shit ?  I was mining him and buy too, diff, price, its MY proiblem, not yours !!! I am totaly plus on this mega scam, but want MORE. Who are you to tell me what i do HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

English plz?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2015, 01:36:41 PM
I cant understand, where is the dev Huh Every 10 days he come to say "wocx is not dead" and thats it .....

Developer is coding and doing maths. You wouldn't expect him to be online. I don't think this post realizes how much work goes into very small releases, let alone big releases.  

For example: Spreadcoin developers have spent 2 months coding and testing their servicenodes. Spreadcoin spent, another month rebuilding their website.  Dash coin spent 4 months doing the work needed fort their masternodes.

WOCX developer is busy, essentially they are in the zone doing coding and maths  Smiley

Mate, its not about to come and say "warnet is ready" and price go to the moon. I am here from long time, and i see devs like wocx dev many times. Placebo is out (not good sign) . ICO, ICO, ICO, gone, next ICO.

How do you know, that i not invest in this shit ?  I was mining him and buy too, diff, price, its MY proiblem, not yours !!! I am totaly plus on this mega scam, but want MORE. Who are you to tell me what i do HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
legendary
May 21, 2015, 11:44:57 AM

legendary
May 21, 2015, 08:59:25 AM

legendary
May 21, 2015, 08:33:00 AM

legendary
May 21, 2015, 07:38:48 AM
legendary
May 20, 2015, 07:32:59 AM
Game over. I've put my coins for sell at 450 sats, so if someone want to buy it Wink

was away 3 hours , the order on 400sats for 0.4 is gone too....
legendary
May 20, 2015, 07:15:39 AM
Game over. I've put my coins for sell at 450 sats, so if someone want to buy it Wink
legendary
May 19, 2015, 07:46:19 AM
When is Warnet coming?
Activity: 868
May 18, 2015, 06:41:14 AM
Now what, day after day....and nothing .... Looks like dev scam us

Dev sent out a tweet yesterday: https://twitter.com/WarofCoins/status/598899831394930688  Smiley

Official CLOSE ? and DEAD COIN Huh

I don't think he said the war is over  Cool

he say closer but iam not know what he think about closer

closer project ? closer Coin ?
closer WOC and ready for WCX

Btw how many people still hold this coin Huh
@placebo are you still hold it ?

There will be no WCX coin. WOCX is not dead.

How far is progress with masternode?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
May 18, 2015, 03:09:02 AM

Dev sent out a tweet yesterday: https://twitter.com/WarofCoins/status/598899831394930688  Smiley

I thought the tweet meant that some progress has been made in the development of the coin and that we can expect updates in the near future.

And yes, I'm still holding 3K WOCX Smiley.
legendary
May 18, 2015, 02:33:44 AM

I'm holding 10k coins now.
Activity: 252
May 18, 2015, 02:25:57 AM

There will be no WCX coin. WOCX is not dead.
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
May 18, 2015, 01:46:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
May 16, 2015, 11:07:56 PM
I got another dead coin here. I think I am done with any new coin with newbie account now on. Good luck guys.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2015, 09:46:24 AM
you have to have faith  Grin Grin Grin dev will make new coin with new ico and new account on bitcointalk!
Activity: 249
May 16, 2015, 06:31:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: