Pages:
Author

Topic: Wohoo drop drop drop - page 3. (Read 3707 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 17, 2014, 01:58:56 PM
...Americans Most people in the world (which is larger than America), despise being associated with failure...

ftfy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 17, 2014, 01:51:49 PM
Americans despise being associated with failure...

That's quite a broad generalization that I don't think you are qualified to make.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2014, 01:38:58 PM
...btw, I have bookmarked a comment of yours in a thread. I promised you that I would come back to remind you of that comment when Bitcoin was trading in $200s....I was laughed off the forum at the time, but let's just see where Bitcoin heads over the coming few months..... Either an X factor in Bitcoin demand floods the market, or it is a long grinding down process as per all the other vastly over inflated shit-coins.

I haven't forgotten.  I'm not sure how long I should wait in anticipation, because if you show up 5 years from now yelling "SEE, I FKN TOLD YOU!" I'm going to laugh at you again.

At least you're right in that you own up to your fuckups.

[...] now he is putting on a typical American 'front' [...]

Is that still valid even though OP isn't American?
Activity: 840
August 17, 2014, 01:28:15 PM
Have you any idea how stupid you sound?  

Are you going to buy in if it actually drops to $250, or are you going to say "Well it's gone this far, I'll just wait for $100!"?   What if it hits $250, you buy, and the only reason it hits $250 is because it's on it's way to $0?

Hoping for a massive market crash so you can buy in only makes sense if you expect it to shoot right back up to  greater heights.  Only thing is, if a crash like that happens, market sentiment is going to be beat to hell and it may likely never recover.  It's absolutely ridiculous to want a whole market and economy to collapse so you can "buy in", and the get rich quick attitude you're showing is a large part of our current problem.

Read between the lines.

More likely the case is that he has already spent 20K on Bitcoin, and now he is underwater, and now he is putting on a typical American 'front' that helps him to avoid having to acknowledge the current failure in his investment decision (Americans despise being associated with failure)....... i.e. "I am dreaming of a Bitcoin crash, cos the lower it goes, the more cheap coins I get".....yeah....sure.

This kind of self-deluding kiddology is rampant on this forum, but then who am I to talk. I might admit my fuck-ups but they are still fuck-ups and they still cost me thousands.

...btw, I have bookmarked a comment of yours in a thread. I promised you that I would come back to remind you of that comment when Bitcoin was trading in $200s....I was laughed off the forum at the time, but let's just see where Bitcoin heads over the coming few months..... Either an X factor in Bitcoin demand floods the market, or it is a long grinding down process as per all the other vastly over inflated shit-coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 17, 2014, 01:19:51 PM
Cant wait to spend 20k euro at 250 dollars Cheesy
Let it burn ! dont stop it!

I'm the guy in the top picture you are the one in the bottom.

https://i.imgflip.com/b8lo6.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1512
August 17, 2014, 01:02:36 PM
Have you any idea how stupid you sound? 

Are you going to buy in if it actually drops to $250, or are you going to say "Well it's gone this far, I'll just wait for $100!"?   What if it hits $250, you buy, and the only reason it hits $250 is because it's on it's way to $0?

Hoping for a massive market crash so you can buy in only makes sense if you expect it to shoot right back up to  greater heights.  Only thing is, if a crash like that happens, market sentiment is going to be beat to hell and it may likely never recover.  It's absolutely ridiculous to want a whole market and economy to collapse so you can "buy in", and the get rich quick attitude you're showing is a large part of our current problem.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 17, 2014, 12:47:38 PM
Cant wait to spend 20k euro at 250 dollars Cheesy
Let it burn ! dont stop it!
Pages:
Jump to: