Pages:
Author

Topic: Women and Men, are they same? - page 3. (Read 1832 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 05:52:26 PM
When it comes to rights, then I would say that men and women should be given the same respect and opportunity. However, whether we like it or not, there are still differences between and man and a woman especially on their natural roles like bearing a child.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:03:17 PM
of course in gender different but  in my opinion i thing if that say about feel,women and man is very different because the feelings of women more than men sesitif
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 11:32:25 AM
men and women arent equal

A woman is an helper to a man.

woman are unique in there own ways but not equal to a man.

a woman should be submissive to a man.... and men should respect women.

Have you ever known anybody who has respected a submissive person all the time in the long run? When your boss has tortured you at work, or you have lost all your money on gambling, or you had drank too much. You come home and there is this little submissive helper just waiting to get a slap in the face. Will you resist or will you get rid of some of that anger knowing that they will not be able to complain or fight back. Only this time, never again...
Activity: 72
January 25, 2018, 12:30:51 AM
physically it's not.but some works, some times both are same.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 24, 2018, 11:07:32 PM
I think it's not. But the right should be same for both of them. Discrimination between man and women should not be existed in 20th century. But unfortunately it increases in some region. The explanation of discrimination is  changed though. But i think if we generalize this in the typical way, then we cannot get the positive result.

Men and women are different in - 1. Biologically and
                                               2. Mentally

All the men should be thankful to the women because they could not see the earth if the women did not give birth.Women are much more ahead to get respect than man because mother is the inventor of the universe.Man and woman are like 2 students who got the same marks at the exam. For example, john(man) and rita (women) are friends from same class. They each got 90 marks out of 100 marks which had 10 mathematical problems.

JOHN          RITA

Q1          8               10
                                              Q2          9                8
                                              Q3         10               7
                                              Q4          9               10
                                              Q5         10              10
                                              Q6          9               10
                                              Q7         10               9
                                              Q8          9                9
                                              Q9          9                7
                                              Q10        7                10 

TOTAL      90               90   

As we can see they got the same marks in overall but they are not the same in each mathematical problems. I think man and woman are like this. Their rights are the same in overall but their rights in different stages and situations are not the same.Physically a man is more stronger than a women.So,In order to establish the security of the family they have to come forward first.On the other hand a women can be a symbol of peace in the society.In a research, it is seen that the corruption rate is much more higher when the workers are male.Interestingly this rate is very much lower among the female workers.

Men and Women for me it's the same capacity in terms of work. So men and women the same wage, equal in all things, Because now we are modern what men do women can also do it.
Activity: 58
January 24, 2018, 09:25:27 PM
Of course they’re not the same. They have a lot of difference. Women give birth. Men can’t. Women have vagina. Men have penis.
Activity: 24
January 24, 2018, 09:08:17 PM
I think it's not. But the right should be same for both of them. Discrimination between man and women should not be existed in 20th century. But unfortunately it increases in some region. The explanation of discrimination is  changed though. But i think if we generalize this in the typical way, then we cannot get the positive result.

Men and women are different in - 1. Biologically and
                                               2. Mentally

All the men should be thankful to the women because they could not see the earth if the women did not give birth.Women are much more ahead to get respect than man because mother is the inventor of the universe.Man and woman are like 2 students who got the same marks at the exam. For example, john(man) and rita (women) are friends from same class. They each got 90 marks out of 100 marks which had 10 mathematical problems.

JOHN          RITA

Q1          8               10
                                              Q2          9                8
                                              Q3         10               7
                                              Q4          9               10
                                              Q5         10              10
                                              Q6          9               10
                                              Q7         10               9
                                              Q8          9                9
                                              Q9          9                7
                                              Q10        7                10 

TOTAL      90               90   

As we can see they got the same marks in overall but they are not the same in each mathematical problems. I think man and woman are like this. Their rights are the same in overall but their rights in different stages and situations are not the same.Physically a man is more stronger than a women.So,In order to establish the security of the family they have to come forward first.On the other hand a women can be a symbol of peace in the society.In a research, it is seen that the corruption rate is much more higher when the workers are male.Interestingly this rate is very much lower among the female workers.

Men and women the same capacity.  So for me the same wage for men and women.  Because what the men do women can do it also.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 24, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

These are the things that the feminist hate so much, the woman shouldn't ever be called the helper to man, As long as they are both human beings, one shouldn't be inferior to the other at all. Both have to be respectful to the other gender.
Activity: 126
January 24, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
January 24, 2018, 06:31:24 PM
Biologically they are the same when it comes to emotional feelings but in terms of weaknesses as a human being they are differ to one another because Man was a very strong physically and majority while a Women mostly are weak also they are differ in terms of sexual functions either.
Activity: 3
January 24, 2018, 05:34:07 PM
I believe that men and women should be equal under the law. However, I think it is utterly unscientific to consider them to be actually the same and expect them to be good at doing the same kinds of things and achieve same levels of success in all areas.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 03:59:53 PM
Women and Men are Human but different, because they have emotional differences, in fact women are more easily carried away emotions than men, so for men to be careful in talking to women, they need tenderness.
Activity: 138
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 03:39:39 PM
If there wouldn't have been women life wold have evolved somehow, in a different manner. So enough with the thankings. In the same way women should thank men for protecting them, working, building, fighting, carrying the heavy and the sorrow. Both sides are necessary.
Activity: 134
January 24, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
They are different in many things, emotionally and physically. The man is stronger than a woman but mentally maybe they are the same or a woman is more than a man.
Activity: 83
January 24, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
With gender alone is not the same, let alone the nature and behavior is very different.
Toilets between men and women alone are separate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
Probably man and women in general have different interests and brains works in different way. Women and Man will never be the same because it is wrong.
Activity: 37
January 24, 2018, 11:52:51 AM
This is a tricky question to say the least. Off course they are different biologically but this is old news. We have known it since the dawn of time. In any other way they are the same, and this should not be questioned in 21st Century.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
They are the same form human but different form type, there are women and men ,the relationship,emotions and job i think it's same
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 11:49:22 AM
women and men are definitely different
because women can give birth and men do not.

most in some countries men usually work to turn women on
and on the other hand women do not work but they are busy at home.

but men and women can be the same because they are living beings
Activity: 12
January 24, 2018, 11:08:32 AM
They are the same.Both have feelings and emotions.They just differ on how they can make their emotions and feelings their strengths and weaknesses..
Pages:
Jump to: