Pages:
Author

Topic: Women and Men, are they same? - page 5. (Read 1832 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
January 06, 2018, 08:36:36 AM
Men and women are the same. They are both creation of God though men are created first, and women are created from men. But in physical strength, men are generally stronger than women. That is why men are the protector, and women are the keeper.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 02:03:46 AM
indeed not by physical appearance but in the Rights in very thing more on relation
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 10:49:30 PM
Nah because there are things that only man can do and tehre are also things that only women can do
Activity: 42
January 05, 2018, 09:50:08 PM
From a social point of view yes they are equal since they have the same rights equally and both must have the same conditions of equality and respect,physically,emotionally and biologically they are quite different because that's the way it must be.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 01:10:32 AM
No I don't think so that women and men are the same. They have different mind set, different in lifestyle, different in emotion and characteristics. Maybe women and men has some similarities but they are obviously different.

Of course , women and men have some similarities but I do not think they are totally diffrent. Women and men complete each other in every aspect of life. That's why, they cannot give up each other .
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 08:59:13 PM
I think it is a matter of conditioning. I think we all have different levels of masculine and feminine energy within us, hence why some people harness more masculine energy or feminine naturally. As far as being conditioned, I think we are taught to think we are different, but this is not true. Especially in love. There is always polarity, but it does not depend on your physical body.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2017, 12:13:55 PM
From Biblical point of view, it is clear than man is the foundation of every woman, so there is no way woman and man can be same.Woman was made from man ,so is impossible for us to be same.

That's the problem with what you call your biblical point if view. Do you seriously believe that woman can from man? I don't. There's too much in the bible that i don't think should be taken literally. Men and woman, aside from man's physical superiority of.course, are pretty much equal. Women, considering what they have to go through with childbirth, are supposed to be seen in higher regard
Activity: 122
December 30, 2017, 07:27:16 AM
In my cognitive reason , is not.this is so because women are help me in terms of life living ..women are to function as a breeding purpose to man on earth by carrying a baby that is formed in their womb .men too are to produce sperms to make fertilization of foetus possible to form a baby.Again as it is said in the holy Scriptures woman were created from a man as the name woman to help the man in everything that goes on this world therefore women are said to be a helper to men in this life living
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
December 30, 2017, 07:00:06 AM
I think it's not. But the right should be same for both of them. Discrimination between man and women should not be existed in 20th century. But unfortunately it increases in some region. The explanation of discrimination is  changed though. But i think if we generalize this in the typical way, then we cannot get the positive result.

Men and women are different in - 1. Biologically and
                                               2. Mentally

All the men should be thankful to the women because they could not see the earth if the women did not give birth.Women are much more ahead to get respect than man because mother is the inventor of the universe.Man and woman are like 2 students who got the same marks at the exam. For example, john(man) and rita (women) are friends from same class. They each got 90 marks out of 100 marks which had 10 mathematical problems.

JOHN          RITA

Q1          8               10
                                              Q2          9                8
                                              Q3         10               7
                                              Q4          9               10
                                              Q5         10              10
                                              Q6          9               10
                                              Q7         10               9
                                              Q8          9                9
                                              Q9          9                7
                                              Q10        7                10 

TOTAL      90               90   

As we can see they got the same marks in overall but they are not the same in each mathematical problems. I think man and woman are like this. Their rights are the same in overall but their rights in different stages and situations are not the same.Physically a man is more stronger than a women.So,In order to establish the security of the family they have to come forward first.On the other hand a women can be a symbol of peace in the society.In a research, it is seen that the corruption rate is much more higher when the workers are male.Interestingly this rate is very much lower among the female workers.

Why would men be thankful for women giving birth??? The whole process is done between a man and a woman so i think that there is nothing to be thankful for.
Activity: 83
December 30, 2017, 06:20:03 AM
From Biblical point of view, it is clear than man is the foundation of every woman, so there is no way woman and man can be same.Woman was made from man ,so is impossible for us to be same.
Activity: 4
December 30, 2017, 03:57:03 AM

Hi, everone Lips sealed

i am lahiru sasanka...from sri lanka Smiley

@   actually women is very important in our life and society...she gave us the world...so we should greet her...

and there is a difference

between men and women..    love ,kindness is love mercy all these things are between women and men, but the hearts of a

woman is like a soft flower.. Smiley Smiley Smiley it can never be compared to anythings... Wink Wink Smiley

Thnkz you Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 03:17:41 AM
i think they different in gender but they equal in human rights because we are in the modern society
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 09:40:58 PM
I think no beacause their are many differences between men and women.

Physically and emotionally they are different. There are a lot of differences with these two sex, yet a lot of people said that they are the same when you look it in a way that they are the same human.
Activity: 136
December 29, 2017, 09:33:51 PM
Same when we talk about the rights but not in every aspect. What man's weaknesses and strength are different with a woman. And together is the only solution to met every longing of the opposite human.
Activity: 129
December 29, 2017, 09:22:31 PM
When equality and human rights I think they are the same. And I think in different things they are not, because we are diverse people. But, there is beauty in diversity - it complement each other.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 02:18:14 PM
We are different. Men and women have many differences. Starting with physical data. We are designed for different jobs. But together we make an ideal whole
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
December 29, 2017, 01:43:33 PM
Men are physically stronger. By nature, they are usually more aggressive and externally oriented. In contrast, a woman usually embodies the ideal of inner dignity. Some people confuse such subtlety with weakness; in truth, it is stronger than the most aggressive physical force imaginable. True human dignity does not shout; it is a strong, steady voice that speaks from within. The nature of a woman, while subtle, is not weak. And the nature of a man, while aggressive, is not brutish. For man and woman to be complete, they must each possess both energies.
The answer is not for men and women to try to be alike. All men and women must be themselves , realizing that G-d has given each of us unique abilities with which to pursue our goals, and that our primary responsibility is to take full advantage of those abilities.

They have their differences, and they also have their similarities. I agree with most the above-mentioned reply stated, and that points out to one thing, there are things that are better assigned, designated, and are actually designed for men and for women respectively, and it's not a matter of equality to say that one gender is fitter than the other. Although, in the world today, there are so many gender-bender things that actually bend the reality of which is better for a man or a woman. I think what's important here is you respect both genders.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 01:25:26 PM
I wonder where people get their facts from.Between man and woman, who was first created on earth.How was a woman created.
Was man made for woman or woman made to support and assist man.We should look at this questions from the mind of the creator.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2017, 12:05:04 PM
Men and women should be treated equally.It should not be like that mens will be given more priorities then women,no it should not be like this.They must be given equal chances and should be respected at every field.Now womens are doing quiet well in every field as compared to men.So its a responsibilty for one and all to respect women as men.
this is the same as treating the adult and the child equally...the child needs more attention...it is impossible to treat them equally
Activity: 84
December 29, 2017, 10:12:38 AM
I think no beacause their are many differences between men and women.
Pages:
Jump to: