Pages:
Author

Topic: Women lead to trouble :S - page 2. (Read 1624 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
July 23, 2013, 03:09:59 PM
lool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1280
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
July 23, 2013, 03:07:23 PM
What a bitch and what a sucker.
Bring him to justice and tell her you loved yesterday's evening the thrill of doing it quickly in your car. If it's not her who told him but him looking at her account without her knowing it, a nice shitstorm could happen.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2013, 02:38:43 PM
never mess with another mans property lol
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 23, 2013, 12:30:43 PM
LOL
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 23, 2013, 10:38:04 AM
Just tell him that if he wants to join in, that you got dibs on the cherry pie.

He can have the backdoor sludge factory.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2013, 10:36:32 AM
I won't sugar coat it because you seem to have faced reality for it now but many men out there genuinely see women as 'their' property which is the one point I will agree with feminists on about not treating women like objects ( no I don't count pointing out how hot you are as that Wink that's called a compliment girls Cheesy ). The best advice in this situation I can give is keep your distance, learn from it and always always check that a girl is single before you talk about anything like that with her, even if that means offending her. Because better you offend her and make sure your situation is clear than upsetting some controlling insecure psychopath.

Don't really know what else to say, I haven't had people threaten me before but I have had to deal with some serious insecurity, usually if the girl is nice they'll put the boyfriend on a leash or dump them which is why you always check, it's only when you go after them knowing they're already taken that you cross a line usually.

Extra note: This type of thing is why I don't bother chasing girls anymore, sure, if I know they're single for certain I'll maybe give it a shot but if they're not into you then what's the point? Oh and if they're taken and are flirting like crazy with you run the fuck away, no seriously, get to a Chinese embassy or something and request asylum >_<
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
July 23, 2013, 10:27:09 AM
Point is, that I've also never had a girlfriend before and just now realized how much trouble one gets into if he were to make a similar mistake, especially when you tell a girl something like this face to face.

I often read about how young men fight over for a a woman and often end up in a hospital. It's even worse when 5-6 gang up on you.

Also, the girl did do something stupid, because I wrote to her, but this guy replied to me via his own profile so she must have told him.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
July 23, 2013, 10:24:36 AM
dogs that bark do not bite. From his reaction i think he is more afraid from you as you are from him
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
July 23, 2013, 10:20:22 AM
So I wrote on Facebook to this old schoolmate of mine that I liked, asking her about this child she was always carrying with her, even when she wasn't even 18, I also told her that I had(not have e.g past tense) feelings for her a while back(like a year ago). She was Engaged to this guy twice her age, or some other relationship with him.

So three days later aka today her boyfriend/husband wrote to me telling me in a harsh and offending tone to write to this girl that I have no feelings for her and also threatened me saying the town is small, he probably didn't understand the "had" in my first PM. So I explained to him, that I "had" feelings for her e.g I no longer do and also told him that if he is threatening me I will call the police and that they will know his name and how he looks and that there are also restraining orders and stuff.

However, I won't pretend, I am quite scared, since this is the first threat I've ever had in my life. I've also never hit anyone in my whole life and am pretty weak in terms of physical strength, not to mention the guy is nearly or over 40 and I am barely 20.

I personally have a low pain threshold, and basically the smallest amount of pain will make my yield, but this guy doesn't look like he will stop even if I beg.
Pages:
Jump to: