Pages:
Author

Topic: Women should work equal when they are paid equal. - page 2. (Read 161 times)

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2133
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
From my experience, it depends on the company's hiring policy. If they only hire qualified women, I don't think there's much difference between women and men colleagues. But it will go to a complete disaster when the company hires unqualified women for political purpose or for the sake of diversity et al. Sometimes the problem also with your mindset when you tend to go easy on women (beautiful one to be precise) lol. I don't give them different treatment, same shit I give to the male colleagues when they make mistakes. That's equality.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
I don't know if it's just my office or everywhere.

Or it could be just you. To get a complete picture we would need one of your giggling co-workers to come here and give us the other side of the story.

I've worked with some terrible (professionally and otherwise) people and I don't recall it being a particularly male or female problem. Issues like that are best solved by talking to the boss or finding another job.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
I am not a big fan of feminism, it could have been a good thing should the purpose have been about equity and not more about equality. Equity in the sense that, it deals with natural laws and rights but then, turning it towards equality in sexes in such a way that, it parallels a line is where it becomes a problem. There are some smart women in our world and even on the forum like, I always spot out Lovesmayfamilis on the forum becuase, she stands out and take her work here rather seriously but then, there are other women who believes, when the task is difficult or becomes so demanding, it is a man's job.

Women should be treated delicately for sure but, being all demanding when you ain't ready to take up the task that accords it is where it becomes a problem. Men on the other hand should also try not to put it to the women or look upon them to be weaker vessels or a subordinate because, no one loves to be viewed that way.

Just to be clear, there would always be some level of unequal variation between sexes and this was proven in the last Olympic race with mixed sexes that this exist and its a natural law that should be respected not forth against. Working together is the way about it not putting a quota. The singular fact of work measurement with men is introducing some discrepancies that would lead to uneasiness and insatisfaction. So, should you be expecting the female counterpart to function in the same exact way as a male would, It's likely not to happen depending on the task and its also persons specific. Not because they are females and as such, are wired to behave in a certain way and to some extent, it depends on how they are treated too. Relations could be everything!
IIV
Activity: 130
Merit: 16
I know some women who works better than some men do.

But more than 80% of female colleagues I worked with believe they don't have to take the work related responsibilities and it's fine for them to work less compared to a male colleague.

Our HR even tried to put some female(only) team. They ended up quarreling themselves while the task was badly affected.

Most of us male workers work 9 to 6 without taking a break except a 30 mins launch while female workers take 2 hours for launch where they meet and talk. They even spoil the ones that are serious on their work.

While male counterparts are busy responding to the customers while also preparing documents and spreadsheets on their computer at the same time, women are using officer computers to browse for dresses.

Sorry if I'm ranting but it was a tiring day of work for me while my female colleague giggled past the whole day. Shoved some work to her face yet she failed to complete what I would have done in an hour. We are given specific responsibility as a small team (2 to 4) and there's no way of running from it.

I don't know if it's just my office or everywhere. Being a women should not give them a privilege while the male counterparts are working harder for the same pay grade.
Pages:
Jump to: