Pages:
Author

Topic: Wood Collectors Bitcoin Art - page 2. (Read 7348 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 20, 2015, 02:15:55 PM
I commissioned 3 pieces and witnessed on all 3 of them the process of being made!!!
All 3 were drawn before and on all 3 were made changes by my request.
WoodCollector is such a nice person and takes a lot of time for his clients.
AND EVEN, if this pieces were carved by a laser... I would still love them and they would still be unique.

Just so we are clear, you did NOT receive any photos of the piece being carved? Just sketches?

Lol your whipping a dead horse here mate, Once he clears this up for you are you going to put an end to this nonsense?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
January 20, 2015, 02:08:27 PM
I commissioned 3 pieces and witnessed on all 3 of them the process of being made!!!
AND EVEN, if this pieces were carved by a laser... I would still love them and they would still be unique.

Just so we are clear, you did NOT receive any photos of the piece being carved? Just sketches?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 20, 2015, 01:44:31 PM
January 20, 2015, 01:21:34 PM
I have paid and witnessed myself how he created my piece "Resolute":
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resolute-115-physical-bitcoin-proof-of-ownership-927942

Along the way, I have witnessed all sketches and progress done. This is something I personally asked. If you order a piece, you can also choose the "surprise" route, in which he just crafts a beautifull piece and sends it to you without making progression pictures along the way. This guy is 100% legit. If he was not, I would not throw a 1000 EU against it. 

Thanks buddy, i knew some of you would get online sooner or later  Grin You have earned yourself a discount in the future for your troubles if you want anything else made for sure !!!! Sorry again for having to involve you in this.
Activity: 277
January 20, 2015, 01:18:49 PM
I have paid and witnessed myself how he created my piece "Resolute":
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resolute-115-physical-bitcoin-proof-of-ownership-927942

Along the way, I have witnessed all sketches and progress done. This is something I personally asked. If you order a piece, you can also choose the "surprise" route, in which he just crafts a beautifull piece and sends it to you without making progression pictures along the way. This guy is 100% legit. If he was not, I would not throw a 1000 EU against it. 
January 20, 2015, 11:27:34 AM
Guys, look i appreciate it, i really do, its really nice for you to stand up for me against this guy. But he is missing a little bit of information that people don't know unless they have commissioned a piece from me, and i am sure my clients will be jumping in to settle this down once they get online today. Any of my clients from here can tell you that i send them pictures along the way starting from the original sketch of the design concept (if they want to see it being done, a few wanted it to be a surprise), to carving, to applying the tung oil and linseed oil, to applying the finish coats of UV sealer and Spar right down to the finished product before it is posted on the forum, they know my art is authentic, as they paid for it.

Its really nice to see you all standing to my defense, but some people will still continue to whip a dead mule long after it dies. Nubbins was not aware that my clients get this information as their piece is being created, as none of you really were unless you commissioned something, and soon once they get online this will come to rest and he will have to find some other argument to make, hopefully with someone else.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2015, 11:07:20 AM

Michael Adair's trust

Maybe you're not in the position to be suggesting who is in Default Trust and who isn't?

Just making a comment, didn't say I was going to do anything about it. Plus, if you saw a video of WoodCollector making his work would you be suaded?

I don't think he will produce a video of himself hand-carving a piece. If he does produce a video, I believe it will be a video of him fussing with his tools in order to give the appearance of hand-carving without actually doing so.

Unfortunately, WC has declined to produce a video for anyone but his clients, so I guess you have to pay a thousand dollars to find out for certain how they're made.

Promise to buy his work if he makes a video.

Wood collecter has always delivered his product.
legendary
January 20, 2015, 10:53:44 AM

Michael Adair's trust

Maybe you're not in the position to be suggesting who is in Default Trust and who isn't?

Just making a comment, didn't say I was going to do anything about it. Plus, if you saw a video of WoodCollector making his work would you be suaded?

I don't think he will produce a video of himself hand-carving a piece. If he does produce a video, I believe it will be a video of him fussing with his tools in order to give the appearance of hand-carving without actually doing so.

Unfortunately, WC has declined to produce a video for anyone but his clients, so I guess you have to pay a thousand dollars to find out for certain how they're made.
Activity: 448
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
January 20, 2015, 10:49:38 AM

Michael Adair's trust

legendary
January 20, 2015, 10:48:22 AM

Michael Adair's trust

January 20, 2015, 10:38:42 AM
Nice, my father always told me "your always going to find a few thick skulls on the road to greatness, when you find them it just means your doing something right"

Please stop by NUBBINS SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD where he wants to warn you all that i am a scamer and whatnot.  Grin

Ridiculously placed scam accusation such as these should not be made by someone on the default trust list... Or it other words, maybe someone that makes such accusations should be removed from default trust.
January 20, 2015, 10:34:56 AM
Nice, my father always told me "your always going to find a few thick skulls on the road to greatness, when you find them it just means your doing something right"

Please stop by NUBBINS SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD where he wants to warn you all that i am a scamer and whatnot.  Grin
legendary
January 20, 2015, 08:41:35 AM
Scam Warning: WoodCollector

If you've bought a piece, or are considering buying one, please read here first.
January 17, 2015, 06:54:42 PM
New Piece added to the 2015 coin series.

"Resolute" - 11.5" physical bitcoin
January 14, 2015, 03:49:56 PM
Another beautiful piece added and currently for sale Grin

"Monica" - a bitcoin water pipe

January 13, 2015, 12:49:52 AM
New Piece Added and currently for sale

Image Gallery

Front

Reverse

Detail
January 02, 2015, 09:54:41 PM
Just an update. There is only 1 coin left to be made for the 2015 wooden coin collection. #1-#4 are completed and already shipped out. #5-#8 are being made now. #10 is a surprise coin which i have designed myself to finish the collection. which means the only one left available is #9. If someone does not contact me within the next week for a custom design for it, i will be doing the design myself and placing it for sale in the goods threads.

All commissions are first come first serve so the first person to contact me for coin #9 gets it.
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
December 21, 2014, 10:09:00 AM
Transcendence is my no 1  Smiley
December 20, 2014, 10:08:15 PM
If I ever become rich, I will definitely buy from you.
I love your "Königlich"...
Pages:
Jump to: