Pages:
Author

Topic: Word on the street about satoshi... - page 2. (Read 1214 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
April 17, 2015, 04:10:21 PM
Ah it looks like the attitude on the forum is changing. There were times in which newer members were constantly bashing either Bitcoin, satoshi or whatever.
These stories are nice. Satoshi is indeed a legendary person of some sorts. At least he is for us.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 17, 2015, 04:06:55 PM
LOL!! Great post OP.
Satoshi might as well be Jesus for all the change he scared up.
It sure was a great 10 minutes.
Activity: 47
April 17, 2015, 03:58:41 PM
I've heard many stories about our dear friend Satoshi, my favorite is that he created the SR.
me too heard many stories about our dear friend Satoshi, but my favourite is he created bitcoin  Wink
Ah of course, that's my favorite one of all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 17, 2015, 03:35:59 PM
I've heard many stories about our dear friend Satoshi, my favorite is that he created the SR.
me too heard many stories about our dear friend Satoshi, but my favourite is he created bitcoin  Wink
Activity: 47
April 17, 2015, 03:30:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
April 17, 2015, 02:57:47 PM
Satoshi once got bit by a rattle snake........ After three days of pain and agony ..................the rattle snake died.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 17, 2015, 02:28:32 PM
I recently heard from some of my peepZ on the street that satoshi can fly! That's right, he can fly. They also say that he's very similar to Jesus, in that he can also resurrect the dead and make wine from water. The difference with satoshi and Jesus tho, is that satoshi has computer programming skills (obviously). God taught satoshi how to program before he sent satoshi to earth to design the blockchain and bitcoin. Satoshi never had any help from any government entities, any banks, or any powerful interest groups....naw satoshi created bitcoin on his own - because like I said, he's a superhero like Jesus who had God as his yoda.

I believe my friends whatever they tell me, I also believe in the satoshi fairytale because it allows me to rest easy and sleep at night.

What stories have you heard about the legendary satoshi ?

Pages:
Jump to: