Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽⚽World Cup and crypto, what do you think?⚽⚽ - page 2. (Read 449 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
The forthcoming Worldcup is a fairly large crypto market, do you think the betting industry will use crypto to pay for their services.
I expect this will be a big step forward for the crypto market until the end of the year thanks to this World Cup and also for online betting. Grin Grin
It should become a booster for the current weak market situation that more likely to get dropped , a little bit confusing actually.... In the last 5 or 8 days cryptocurrency market looks in steady bearish, not sure it could have a big effect due the World Cup event that possibly makes a lot of people interested to use crypto to place their betting but one thing I can highlight that in the first day of World Cup ... Bitcoin value itself has gained around $400! Isn't it a good sign? Gambling industry actually always has a big impact into cryptocurrency market , I just feel a little bit doubt right now.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
the World Cup is on starting and still seeing the market  down again and again , hope it will increased those days , else it will be at the lowest bottom
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Football is the most watched game by the world people so it also will involves lot of gambling and betting.So crypto gambling also have a huge part in that and already there are many sites offering betting services and some offers exceptional bonus for worldcup betting.So this may helpful for the other people to come know about crypto currencies so which may help to increase the adoption rate of crypto currencies hopefully. Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Crypto currencies came in gambling world long time ago and the cup won't be except. On the forum there are a lot of links for sport betting sites where its possible to make bet with crypto as well.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
The forthcoming Worldcup is a fairly large crypto market, do you think the betting industry will use crypto to pay for their services.
I expect this will be a big step forward for the crypto market until the end of the year thanks to this World Cup and also for online betting. Grin Grin

There are plenty of betting sites that already use cryptocurrency as payment / betting method, so I am sure they will also be accepting World Cup bets in crypto (as they have done in the past with different tournaments / sports). However, that may not be the push to attract new users to cryptocurrency as I feel most of the ones placing the bets in crypto will be previous crypto users / gamblers.
I do hope it brings more trading volume at least.
With the introduction of the crypto currencies, the gamblers are finding doing gambling to be much more convenient as this is something which is helping them in so many ways especially after this new concept of the online gambling. There are number of gamblers which are busy in gambling and that they are betting a huge amount of money on every single match which is being played in this event.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

This world cup event will bring a good impact for cryptocurrency, I hope. Demand may increase and may affect price movements as well. Online betting with crypto is a better choice for some people especially for those from countries that mark gambling as illegal.
Yes, this world cup will increase the use of crypto market as gamblers and gambling industry will let it go on large scale. The demand will increase and as we know that the current market of Bitcoin and other coins are low so the demand of people will increase more and more and match after match. Online gambling will also use it and this is huge benefit for gamblers and to take advantage of this time.
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

Hey, everyone. I actually have some exciting news. As I may have mentioned earlier we're excited to have all the World Cup games featured in at least one free FootballCoin contest.

Today we can announce that we've launched our mobile apps (for Android and iOS). We've been getting great feedback on them and I hope you enjoy them as well. They're available in a multilingual version, so hopefully everyone will get a good idea about what we're trying to do. They can be downloaded here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/footballcoin/id1383697287?ls=1&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.footballcoin.game

Otherwise, we're all very excited about the start of the World Cup and already picking our favorites!  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

There are plenty of betting sites that already use cryptocurrency as payment / betting method, so I am sure they will also be accepting World Cup bets in crypto (as they have done in the past with different tournaments / sports). However, that may not be the push to attract new users to cryptocurrency as I feel most of the ones placing the bets in crypto will be previous crypto users / gamblers.
I do hope it brings more trading volume at least.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
I feel like any sporting event is just a a big opportunity for both the users and the online gambling sites to make some large amount of money whether its crypto or fiat, and since world cup is probably the biggest sporting event, for sure many people would be punting their money or their cryptos into a lot of games, and probably some online betting sites will have like bonuses or something which is always good for us.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
The group stages has so much difference in them that there is a lot of money to be made out of this world cup if you bet on the favorites. The odds are low but who cares as long as they are almost sure wins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

This world cup event will bring a good impact for cryptocurrency, I hope. Demand may increase and may affect price movements as well. Online betting with crypto is a better choice for some people especially for those from countries that mark gambling as illegal.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

I believe there is nothing that we can't say about gambling. In this past few years crypto has become the most hype thing that people need to know, besides there are sportbetting too that keep on coming towards the world cup and they will make pretty good event to attract people to play. Even dice games like bitsler hold world cup events too. So if you wondering if they are doing this or not in crypto, I can guarantee you that it is for real
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

How do you know that the forthcoming Worldcup is a fairly large crypto market? Bitcoin is not warmly embraced in Russia yet.

But people around the world are shifting to Crypto betting than the traditional online betting sites.
Crypto betting sites are now providing similar odds, faster settling and cashout than traditional online betting site with no KYC.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

How do you know that the forthcoming Worldcup is a fairly large crypto market? Bitcoin is not warmly embraced in Russia yet.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
yes for sure it will be great betting events
Three new services are coming
BookiePro what you can see in my signature
Mevu and Betethereum
All of them has special promo becouse it is his public beta test
All of them are offering betting on blockchain
Transparency coming to crypto betting odds and arbitrage opportunities
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
One thing that you can be certain this year is that Germany won't win because of the attitude of some of their players who openly call themselves Turks, not Germans.
https://sputniknews.com/sport/201805151064484461-germany-football-twitter-uproar/
Cheesy

Anyway, it's going to be a great event.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
even if crypto will be accepted on world cup it doesnt mean it will bump or somethign like this not everyfootball fan use cryptocurrency
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I don't really think that the world cup will have that big of an impact on crypto betting.
It's the traditional bookmakers that are buying up all the ad-space to promote betting on the world cup.

Why do you think it will have any sort of impact on the crypto market?
I agree with your point. At max it might increase revenue of the betting industry but I do not see crypto industry getting any kind of benefit from it. It is not that new investors would prefer to bet via cryptos instead of fiat.
I am seeing a lot of posts around the forum regarding the same. Maybe it might create a FUD and people might actually end up investing more during this phase in order to reap benefits later on as the world cup progresses.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
we think its a perfect match (see what I did there? )
OP must have missed the previous Euro and World cup events ,where the bookies made tons of coins
a pro tip: bet on the opening game Russia vs Saudi Arabia,Russia to win or under 3 goals total
probably the only game the host team will win in the whole tournament,given their current form  Cheesy

I think the same as you  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I don't really think that the world cup will have that big of an impact on crypto betting.
It's the traditional bookmakers that are buying up all the ad-space to promote betting on the world cup.

Why do you think it will have any sort of impact on the crypto market?
Pages:
Jump to: