Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽⚽World Cup and crypto, what do you think?⚽⚽ - page 3. (Read 449 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
The forthcoming Worldcup is a fairly large crypto market, do you think the betting industry will use crypto to pay for their services.
I expect this will be a big step forward for the crypto market until the end of the year thanks to this World Cup and also for online betting. Grin Grin

When the IPL matches taken part time itself we see many gambling website update them for betting option with the matches. For world cup football matches and all we can easily expect that to happen bro. You do not need to worry about that at all.

Then I have plan to bet for the potential team matches like while Brazil, Germany, Russia and etc team playing.
Hope every speculation seems positive since the cypto investment will be go bigger on the gambling sites and marketplace movement with demand.
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
The World Cup has always represented a celebration of sports and a chance for people across the world to come together. I hope this will serve as a model to the crypto world.

I do think the World Cup event can serve a good purpose to all interested in crypto. After all, crypto is supposed to meet the public's needs. When there is interest in an event taking place on a global scale, there are also numerous services created, all which potentially require cryptocurrency.

FootballCoin is taking a special interest in the World Cup. We'll be hosting the games through our competitions, giving users the chance to prove their skills.

We're also glad to report on the competition, giving news, tips, social media posts and hopefully becoming the place cryptoenthusiasts will use as their go to place for all things World Cup related.

Not long to go. Let's hope for a memorable tournament!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The forthcoming Worldcup is a fairly large crypto market, do you think the betting industry will use crypto to pay for their services.
I expect this will be a big step forward for the crypto market until the end of the year thanks to this World Cup and also for online betting.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
btw guys I'm looking to do some outright bets but not sure what site offering the following
I want to bet about if a certain team will reach the quarter final , reach the semi final , also I want to bet on if certain teams gonna qualify from the group stage
the only I found so far is betfair but I'm looking for fixed prices from bookies also I want the site to accept bitcoin at least as a payment method
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
there are already many gambling houses adopting a bitcoin payment system, and I think it's viral because an anonymous recent becomes something the gamblers like.
some speculate that the price of crypto will be boosted during the World Cup. but I do not think this will happen.

I do believe that World Cup will boost crypto due the huge bets all over the world and as you say, betting/earning anonymously is becoming more and more known.
Besides Russia is a well known place for...playing cryptoball! Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
there are already many gambling houses adopting a bitcoin payment system, and I think it's viral because an anonymous recent becomes something the gamblers like.
some speculate that the price of crypto will be boosted during the World Cup. but I do not think this will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
we think its a perfect match (see what I did there? )
OP must have missed the previous Euro and World cup events ,where the bookies made tons of coins
a pro tip: bet on the opening game Russia vs Saudi Arabia,Russia to win or under 3 goals total
probably the only game the host team will win in the whole tournament,given their current form  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
You can bet on the world cup games at https://betking.io
We're launching a new signup promo where you can get $100 in free bets.
Activity: 4
Sure the world cup will help, but i don't think it will be a big step forward for the crypto market
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I expect this will be a big step forward for the crypto market until the end of the year thanks to this World Cup and also for online betting. Grin Grin

Why not, crypto bookies offer decent odds. And the possibility to be able to bet from everywhere. Also this is world cup a lot of countries have blocked gambling but with crypto this isn't problem. A lot of kinds would make their bets with crypto too I am pretty sure
Activity: 93
Pages:
Jump to: