Pages:
Author

Topic: World economy, what do you think? - page 16. (Read 3052 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 263
June 07, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
International relationships influence economy in a large scale. For one, if you're not on good terms with a country then you can't do business with them, and they can't do the same to you. Therefore there are products that won't be in your country and theirs. That creates a vacuum in your economy. A healthy relationship breeds a healthy economy.

Indeed. You speak the perfect truth here. The international relationship is mandatory and that is why we need to have them with almost with the powerful countries around us. If not then we could fall beyond the line and thus economy can disturbed badly here. I mean pick up any country which is not trading with developed country and see they have no real trades and there currencies are always down in value.

Actually this is also the reason why there are ups and downs in the economic flow. Some countries are stronger while some countries may be weak in terms of that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 07, 2018, 07:38:21 AM
wolrd goverment are very wanted to strengthing the bond in the economical, and not just for the growth for the economic but the modern war i think the is the war about the economic it self, so it begun like the country itself as an company, so bussiness mindset already aplied in every state
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
June 07, 2018, 06:52:25 AM
How much, in your opinion, has international relations influenced the world economy and what do you think about it?

The only influence that a world economy can do in the market are the new's like there will be a price increase in terms of taxes or other stuff's like fake news and in this way the price of bitcoins might decrease or increase depending on how the investors will respond.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
June 07, 2018, 06:36:22 AM
How much, in your opinion, has international relations influenced the world economy and what do you think about it?
I do not really understand much, I think the existence of international relations is concerned with some areas ie defense, socio-cultural and economic, that's all I know because I'm not very understanding and interested in international relations or anything like that, I think people who often analyze this especially in WTO ”World Trade Organization” understand what you are asking.
Yeah we share the same idea. I am also not really familiar about international relations, but i have a little bit of idea about what it is and how important it is. Having international relation means that you associate with foreign countries, not only for defense and other support for other countries just like friendly relations with other countries but also to boost ones economic state i guess, because building friendly relations among other countries means gathering also of investors and new opportunities for the citizens living by each others country.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 06:06:54 AM
gainvilleThe group that influences the global economy the most would probably be the U.S. Government Because the U.S. economy is so massive, and because of the role the U.S. military plays in global affairs, if the U.S. does well, the world does well, and vice versa. For example, current international trade would not be possible without the U.S. Navy, which protects waterways from things like piracy and keeps trade flowing. Other large economies also have a significant impact on the global economy.
Yes that is right that a good relationship is important so that you may have good economic exchange with other nations, but it also require some other important factors which can also influence your economic status, for example that you may have good and easy access to international market for exchanging your good and to buy the stuff easily which you needed in your country.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
The global economy is in a deep structural crisis since 2008 and the collapse of the mortgage crediting market in America. The output has not yet been invented from this crisis. Initially, hope was on bitcoin, but governments of different countries have long and consistently blocked its implementation and while bitcoin appears more as a speculative means
Activity: 336
June 05, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

In my opinion, the world economy is now, a kind of struggle and a change of direction. Everyone thinks that there are assets is oil, gas, gold, silver. But it seems to me that resources are not the most important  for the country. Let me give an example of the UAE. a small country rose due to oil and gas, but you do not forget that 50% of the country's budget, due to tourism. And by 2020, they at the state level are moving to the blockchain system in all spheres of life. Education, government, arts, health, etc. Thus, it will be the first country that will show the entire world economy how to use resources and how to raise the country's economy.
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
I think the country's economic relations are very influential. because a country needs help from other countries to meet the life and needs of the country.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
June 05, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
I do not really understand much, I think the existence of international relations is concerned with some areas ie defense, socio-cultural and economic, that's all I know because I'm not very understanding and interested in international relations or anything like that, I think people who often analyze this especially in WTO ”World Trade Organization” understand what you are asking.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 05, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
Germany could spend more on domestic investment, and the United States could reduce its budget deficit, which might start to reduce those imbalances. Neither has much evident political appetite to do so. At the same time, years of efforts by central banks to fuel economic recovery have left interest rates low worldwide and prices in financial markets relatively high.

Yes collaboration with your country is very important for each and every single country in this world if you don't type with with any other country there is some defects will be available soon so we will make up collaboration to develop our economy more powerful.
Activity: 8
June 05, 2018, 11:16:40 AM
Germany could spend more on domestic investment, and the United States could reduce its budget deficit, which might start to reduce those imbalances. Neither has much evident political appetite to do so. At the same time, years of efforts by central banks to fuel economic recovery have left interest rates low worldwide and prices in financial markets relatively high.
Activity: 4
June 05, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
gainvilleThe group that influences the global economy the most would probably be the U.S. Government Because the U.S. economy is so massive, and because of the role the U.S. military plays in global affairs, if the U.S. does well, the world does well, and vice versa. For example, current international trade would not be possible without the U.S. Navy, which protects waterways from things like piracy and keeps trade flowing. Other large economies also have a significant impact on the global economy.
Activity: 91
June 05, 2018, 03:56:25 AM
In our world today there are many forms of economy. The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, International Monetary Fund, and Third World Debt, give the new world a chance to develop their current trading policies.
Throughout history, the countries of the world have traded and developed their economies, new systems have become known, also allowing the human race to cultivate along with it and acquire bigger and better necessities.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
June 05, 2018, 03:30:53 AM
International relationships influence economy in a large scale. For one, if you're not on good terms with a country then you can't do business with them, and they can't do the same to you. Therefore there are products that won't be in your country and theirs. That creates a vacuum in your economy. A healthy relationship breeds a healthy economy.
Activity: 21
June 05, 2018, 02:17:03 AM
good question
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 12:40:01 AM
Now China has 819 billionaires. The other side of world economy or technology transfer can be seen with China, India and Pakistan making war planes, Now China has all kinds of stealth and 5th generation war planes.

Gold and Silver are universal investments. So buyers of gold and Silver get more money whenever worldwide people buy Gold and Silver and Chinese government is encouraging investments in gold and Silver since 2012.

China indeed is a super power. Like what they do in the west Philippine sea where they make an artificial island which is more like an airbase which makes a threat to the neighboring countries. If the world economy is in a rally high, then China is not the one that would be left behind.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 05, 2018, 12:38:58 AM
I do think G 5 country has big iffluence in our economy, country such as china that decreasing the value of their own fiat make them so stronger in export.

What i am concerned about is the third world countries which are not yet still progressing. People who are capable should help those for them to develop.
Yes i do think we should help each other but in fact they didnt, they make relation just to make their own country rich. For example look at etheopia and other poor country, no one help them cause they dont have anything to offer.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 04, 2018, 11:34:33 PM
Of course it will be very influential, you know in the world there are many groups that contain several countries that have the function to cooperate economically and business. it greatly affects to the economy of the country because of the relationship that emerge a cooperation such as providing debt, economic advice, and so forth. international relations between each country is certainly very influential on the economy
Activity: 350
June 04, 2018, 11:13:44 PM
World economy seems too complicated for us because we only know the part that we are allowed to see. In my opinion economy is just the way capitalists misuse the term money to live the best life on this planet. What is the value of a paper that we waste our only loves on? This era of history is a capitalist era. A day will come history will repeat itself and we will return to good old days that all resources on this planet earth will be distributed fairly.

When in the history of man, was the world resources distributed fairly? The strongest nations has always won wars in the past

and then they controlled the resources of the country that they conquered. The world was built on wars and people died for

their land. The only countries where resources has been distributed fairly was supposed to be communist countries and not

even they get it right.   Roll Eyes
True, many people talk about a fair distribution of wealth but even if that ever happened as soon as you run the system the distribution of wealth will begin to change and will begin to look like the current system with the only difference that we will have different people at the top this is why bitcoin is attractive because it gives different people than the current ones the chance to become whales.
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 07:06:32 PM
it defend of the performance of government.
Pages:
Jump to: