Pages:
Author

Topic: World Of Warcraft is it worth playing? - page 3. (Read 4836 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 04, 2013, 10:50:08 PM
Guild wars 2 is better  Grin

Yes this, but I still prefer guild war 1....
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
November 04, 2013, 10:23:58 PM
I only suggested Guild Wars 2 because it seems he was looking for a good mmorpg to play.

Lately, I've been having fun with Starcraft 2 arcade games, and Chivalry: Dealiest Warrior (you can pre order now and get in the beta). You probably haven't heard of Chivalry... you should check it out. It a skilled combat game, with mostly melee but some ranged combat as well. You can play as a ninja, pirate, samurai, viking, spartan, or knight and you basically fight each other. There are multiple modes... last team standing, team death match, free for all, etc... I compare it to pirates vikings and knights, except much much better!

Here's the trailer: http://youtu.be/jpynx151S_k
Here's a good game play overview video: http://youtu.be/HwtYBTaxRyI
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049
Death to enemies!
November 04, 2013, 09:54:10 PM
league of legends is arena without real story. Guild Wars 2 is good. But for me World of Tanks and Counter-Strike 1.6 is the games to play.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
November 04, 2013, 09:51:51 PM
I was wondering if it is still worth playing and if it is still as popular. I remember a few years ago that WOW always managed to hit the news every and I think they had a crazy amount of subscribers to the game (millions if I recall correctly).

I'm thinking of playing WOW. But, I'm not sure if it's the right choice because of the amount of other games that operate similar out there. Is WOW still the most popular or is runescape or other games of the same genre.

Play league of legends or any other better games... WOW is just boring....
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
November 04, 2013, 09:43:10 PM
Guild wars 2 is better  Grin
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
November 04, 2013, 08:30:33 PM
I was wondering if it is still worth playing and if it is still as popular. I remember a few years ago that WOW always managed to hit the news every and I think they had a crazy amount of subscribers to the game (millions if I recall correctly).

I'm thinking of playing WOW. But, I'm not sure if it's the right choice because of the amount of other games that operate similar out there. Is WOW still the most popular or is runescape or other games of the same genre.

Not worth, its an old game and you would have to spend lots of money to get all the expansion.... Wait for newer game or look for new game now Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
November 04, 2013, 07:50:07 PM

Pages:
Jump to: