Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst bitcoin decision you've ever made? - page 7. (Read 96999 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 507
February 15, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
Summer 2012. Diablo 3. I bought in game gold with bitcoin @ $3/btc - Spent 90 coins for 500 million in game gold.

IGG = 35 cents / million now.

I lose.

/wrist

Ouch, I think we all have those type of memories. Who could have know it would have ended up the way it did?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
I think it was 2012 i guest when i first heard about bitcoin, it was one of my friend who referred me to get recognise bitcoin and so for me to invest but i refused, i didn't pay attention or invest any in bitcoin back that time because i thought it was just a small thing that its value is so cheap and maybe some scam and cant even last, so that day is the worst bitcoin decision i have ever made in my life.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 31, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
selling any of my bitcoins
[/quote Same thing happened to me.I decide to sell all my bitcoin because i need money that time and after few months bitcoin price increase  as in it doubles the price.So this serves as a lesson for me. 
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
January 31, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
My worst decision is that when I chose to put my coins.ph address rather than my ethereum wallet address, because  that campaign needed is the ethereum wallet and it is only the wallet that is suitable for it. For almost 2 months of making quality post, I can say that it is non sense because of putting a wrong wallet address. And for me, it is my biggest regret but still it serves as lesson for me.
Activity: 77
Merit: 7
January 31, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
Bought some while the price is increasing or while the price is really at a high price,
For me it is the worst decision I have ever done in Bitcoin since I have started in crypto currency.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 31, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
Summer 2012. Diablo 3. I bought in game gold with bitcoin @ $3/btc - Spent 90 coins for 500 million in game gold.

I lose.

/wrist
Me too, there are so many people playing different games, and they all want to be the greatest in those games, I also lost a lot of Bitcoins in the game just to buy characters that I did not. I do not play games anymore, and I regret the amount of money I have loaded
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 06:37:02 AM
Seems like the common mistake was not hodling .

Yep, exactly.  I really wish I had kept the few bitcoins I sold last summer.

Also wish like you because the price difference of the market bitcoin this year and last year much different, maybe people save bitcoin last year has become rich overnight now.
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
January 31, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

I lose.

/wrist

Ah man we have all been there. You cant predict the future, how could you have known and are you sure you would have hodld this long? Those are the other questions.

I had a shitload of ETH that I loaded up at around 1$, I sold a big portion of it after the DAO hack because it violated its fundamental principles. I lost that one.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 31, 2018, 04:50:26 AM
My worst decision in bitcoin was not buying bitcoins the time I learned about it. I was veru hesitant at that time when I learned it because I thought it was a scam. This is not bitcoin related but it is crypto-related, I also regret the time I spent my tokens when I thought it was in its mature stage. And then it skyrocketed.
most of us here have the same regrets,when we have second thoughts about this crypto currency.not knowing that after years it will be the future of others.and if we just believe on this before.maybe were one of the lucky person now..but it wasnt too late,because we still have time to make our own journey to this.we only need to focus and dedicate
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
January 31, 2018, 04:23:18 AM
For me, when my friends told about bitcoin couple of years before, I said it is just a scam and no one would prefer buying a one. But my friends bought few at that time and they are one of the richest person in my locality now. I regret for that now and I've wasted my years of experience in something else rather than buying and saving bitcoin for future.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 06:50:15 PM
My worst decision in bitcoin was not buying bitcoins the time I learned about it. I was veru hesitant at that time when I learned it because I thought it was a scam. This is not bitcoin related but it is crypto-related, I also regret the time I spent my tokens when I thought it was in its mature stage. And then it skyrocketed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

I lose.

/wrist

The worst thing lve ever made is when l sold my salary already that l should hold it but km in need. So l don't have choice but to sell it. That within 3weeks my $50 became $50000.So it's really too wasteful, that time LMK full of debts so l don't have choice but to sell it. But now l have the chance to hold now. That because of bitcoin l will be set free to my debts. Thanks bitcoin.You really change my life.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

I lose.

/wrist
I am aware that most of us are really have worst decisions that we made in bitcoins. The worst decision that I made is when I didn't care when the price of the bitcoin is still cheap, I remember that the price of the bitcoin per each is still $200 per each. I am now a millionaire if I buy bitcoins back in 2013.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

I lose.

/wrist

The worst thing I did from Bitcoin was I was able to spend it just to eat at a fancy dinning restaurant. If I had just kept those Bitcoins and save it, I would have been a millionaire by now.
copper member
Activity: 112
Easiest way to do KYC checks
January 30, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
Things are always clear in the rear mirror. But hey, who is saying that the price will not raise to $400k?
Activity: 105
January 30, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

I lose.

/wrist

Me. I bought bitcoin at high price . That is when im starting bitcoin and im not still recovering. I still got lose.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
January 30, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
I regret that I did not buy bitcoin as soon as I heard about it, probably every trader regrets about it
Activity: 154
January 27, 2018, 01:56:10 PM
I was gambling and lost a lot of money on that shit..and decised to play again and used 0.5 btc.. it was very obious that i will lose again but i didn't stoped myself.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 27, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
when i didn't pay attention or invest in bitcoin back when 2011. i thought bitcoin is just a small that can even last and nothing will happen but when i heard the news about bitcoin now i immediately regret my decison.

The worst decision I have ever made (I mean Bitcoin, sure) was the sale of all of my BTC coins in 2013. If I would not do it that time, I’d be able to buy a new house! Who could suspect that time that Bitcoin can go to the Moon?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
January 27, 2018, 01:50:17 AM
The worst decision I have made would be converting all my money into fiat just before bitcoin pumped to $20000. It should have tripled by now. I was not patient enough. I was not able to hold it for too long. This is why I think patience is indeed a virtue. If you possess it, then you may obtain huge profit from your holdings.

Don't treat that as a worst decision that we are making, it was just part of our journey here in crypto, it is just a normal thing, yes we lose? why because the price is high? we are not losing something because it is not yet the end of our journey here, but we will just be a failure or a loser if we would stop trading/investing or anything that is related to bitcoin then that would be the worst thing that we will made in our life.
Pages:
Jump to: