Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst bitcoin decision you've ever made? - page 8. (Read 96999 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 27, 2018, 12:49:28 AM
Not properly looking into bitcoin when I first heard about it around januari 2011 and forgetting about it for almost 2 years...
Those would have been some cheap coins...
most of us did same mistakes in life,regretting bitcoin when we have heard first,though this is not the end because bitcoin price continuos to grow(but not in time of dumps like now)i also feels sad when i dont but this coin when the price is too lower than what he has now.but ill make sure that i have in wallet from the days of realization
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 12:47:33 AM
Summer 2012. Diablo 3. I bought in game gold with bitcoin @ $3/btc - Spent 90 coins for 500 million in game gold.

IGG = 35 cents / million now.

I lose.

/wrist
Last 2015 when I got 1 bitcoin from my investment from different investment programs and then I sold my 1 bitcoin during the time when the price is still 200 dollars. I regret I did this  because the price now is very very high. How I wish I can have that amount of bitcoin again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
January 27, 2018, 12:43:49 AM
The worst decision I have made is I've invested on a website that is not legit. I have lost 0.0005 not only that I also trade bitcoin well I don't have the patience that is needed on trading I've done wasted my bitcoins. For now I'm getting great than yesterday, wiser.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 12:13:03 AM
The worst decision I have made would be converting all my money into fiat just before bitcoin pumped to $20000. It should have tripled by now. I was not patient enough. I was not able to hold it for too long. This is why I think patience is indeed a virtue. If you possess it, then you may obtain huge profit from your holdings.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 12:06:48 AM
It was decision do not buy for 1.7k/1 btc $
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 12:01:14 AM
My biggest failure in my bitcoin life in when i see bitcoin in 2015 its is very chip and i have already big ammount of money i didnt invest my money and bitcoin now im so desprate to invest my money but the price is so high now.
Activity: 5
January 26, 2018, 11:06:29 PM
Selling my 5 bitcoins in December 2016 for Runescape gold...
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
I am very sorry not to focus on playing bitcoin

initially I do not believe bitcoin can change one's economy
and now I believe bitcoin can change a person's economy because my friend now has a success with bitcoin
my friend already has a house and car from bitcoin

this is my worst decision
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 02:43:40 PM
I have also taken one worst decision with my bitcoin just two months back when it was at $2000 level. I was in need of some urgent fund, so instead of asking from someone, I cashed out around 900 USD worth of bitcoin to my local fiat currency. Looking at today's price, I am regretting now. I could have made it much more worth of USD if I had not cashed it out then. I could have made another profit with that existing bitcoin just by holding it. So I will not touch my bitcoin for another few years from now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
January 25, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
I had the chance to sell so many alts when they were at top like I have made 5-6x but I couldn`t control my greed and they are now decreased to the price that I have bought.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2018, 02:05:40 PM
The worst decision i've made was i invest on a scam site!
I was new on bitcoining and i want to have it.
But unfortunately i was fall on a scam but that was ok because it was low amount i've invested only 0.005 btc  Grin. And now that was a lesson for me.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
January 25, 2018, 02:03:15 PM
I can say I never regret any of my decision in Bitcoin, but as you know the best you have to know the worst. During my starting times in Bitcoin, I was addicted to gambling and that is where my dirty mind got trapped. I made a mistake of taking it's too serious and finally taking loans from my friends from Facebook well I think that is the only thing I have done wrong while learning about Bitcoin and I do not think I will repeat this type of stupid Ness ever again in my life.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
Summer 2012. Diablo 3. I bought in game gold with bitcoin @ $3/btc - Spent 90 coins for 500 million in game gold.

I lose.

/wrist

Been playing Diablo 3 since it came out and still playing today. Anyway, to answer your question, probably the worst decision I've made regarding bitcoin is not being able to get into it sooner. Looking at how it peaked over the past few months, I can daresay I could've made a bunch of cash out of it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 25, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
in the November of 2017 when the value of the bitcoin was 5900 $ I discuses to invest in the bitcoin with one of my friend. I was have good at that time but my friend was have no money to invest in bitcoin. He advise me to invest late the value will down a little. So  I consider his advise and wait for. After that the value start raising and get the 20k$ and never come down from 9k$. Now I am very sad and think may I invest alone at that time.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

I lose.

/wrist

My worst bitcoin decision I ever made is that I invest money from untrusted which it couldn't be back all my investments. My investments are full of my digital wallet. It hurts me a lot because that was a time that I am a beginner and doesnt have experience. That was a horrible thing heppened on me.
Activity: 38
January 25, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
when I didn't focus or put resources into bitcoin back when 2011. I thought bitcoin is only a little that can even last and nothing will occur except for when I heard the news about bitcoin now I quickly lament my decison.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
January 25, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

I lose.

/wrist
I think the worst decision I've ever made is not giving an attention to bitcoin when it is just starting way back. I already heard about bitcoin few years ago but I didn't think about it that much until last year I heard it again on my classmates then I think carefully why I didn't pursue it at the first place and now I'm kinda regretting it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
Worst decision that i ever made with bitcoin is when i converted all my bitcoin to cash because its price goes down. I got panicked. Then realized that its wrong, so i converted it back again to bitcoin. Then fews days later, its price goes up again. Now i learned not to get panic easily.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 10:10:35 AM
my worst decision is when I sell bitcoin at a cheap price, whereas if holding a few months, I can earn more money, because after I sell my bitcoin the price goes up more than 300% it seems to me a bad decision for me that is not forgotten
Activity: 268
January 25, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

I lose.

/wrist
My biggest mistake I have done is not joining and investing earlier in bitcoin. If I ever do it before maybe I am belong to the millionaires of btc. And aside from that I regret the time that I just ignore my friend when he convinced me to join here. I thought it was a joke but no. And the time I joined here, laziness on my body appears and it is not so good moment.
Pages:
Jump to: