Author

Topic: Worst mistake in gambling - page 105. (Read 42612 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
July 23, 2016, 07:31:27 PM
worst mistake in gambling is when you try to win more and cannot control yourself.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 07:11:12 PM
It has to be misclicking Roll Dice button after I went for max amount of money to bet.... after having a big profit (faucet to $20). Yes, I call that a big profit because it's amazing to go from nothing to 20 bucks.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
July 23, 2016, 07:05:09 PM
My worst mistake was to bet on one game that the potential victory of my little too confident. and it spent all the money I had. I regret .
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 23, 2016, 07:00:57 PM
For me chasing your loss in gambling the worst mistake.
Because by this the person only gonna increase the value of his loss and then he is not able to to recover from that at all.
actually it is more likely a human nature who always want to win and trying to recover every single losses , it is can be categorized as a mistake in gambling but i prefer call it as human instinct.

as you may know most of people who chasing their losses are get more losses , just try to avoid that instinct.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2016, 05:31:44 PM
The worst mistake you can ever make in gambling is going on tilt imo.

Yep. This is true in poker as well as table games. It's important to recognize when you are starting to tilt -- and it happens from perfectly executed strategy too. It just takes a short run of bad luck. If you let yourself tilt, and keep playing, you're liable to stop executing your strategy entirely. At that point, you are probably just letting your losses run endlessly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 23, 2016, 05:00:06 PM
Going all in when I had the most profit. The biggest mistake I had done every time I won +$15 in gambling. And I regret it a lot Sad

I made the same mistake too a couple of months back. But if you think about it, it's not really a mistake but a strategy executed poorly.
At one time you will have to chose what to do. Take profit or double profit. For me it was better to double my profit and i paid for it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
July 23, 2016, 04:18:45 PM
One worst mistake I made is I thought a not will help so I put in 0.01 btc and I leave it on when I sleep. Then I wake and it is empty. The money was lost. Never fall asleep when the not is on. I think others have done this too. Forgot and leave a not on. But I think the not doesn't work. Will just take long so many hours to use.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
July 23, 2016, 01:39:39 PM
Going all in when I had the most profit. The biggest mistake I had done every time I won +$15 in gambling. And I regret it a lot Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 23, 2016, 01:30:58 PM
Because by this the person only gonna increase the value of his loss and then he is not able to to recover from that at all.
and for me the most worst mistake that i have done for so many time is that i am exceeding from my limited budget. and for every time i got a very worst result lost a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
July 23, 2016, 01:27:55 PM
The worst mistake you can ever make in gambling is going on tilt imo.

You don't have a clear mind anymore, you lose any strategy that you try to follow and you end up spending more than you planned in dumb moves. If you feel emotional during your betting, it is best to gather all your strength and just call it a day.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 01:27:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
July 23, 2016, 01:25:57 PM
My worst mistake in gambling is to gamble when i'm sad, i should find something else to do when i'm sad. Undecided

chasing the loss is the worst mistake...
Yep chasing losses is another worst mistake one can do.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
July 23, 2016, 12:29:32 PM
I think my worst mistake in gambling is venturing on unknown territory.  I have this traits to play on any games which interests me without researching how to play it.  Though I know it is insane but then it gives me a laugh how stupid I can be playing games that I don't know.  ( I was playing  with the amount i can afford to lose)  Well as usual all  is lost LOL.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
July 23, 2016, 10:31:06 AM

That's very true. Most people are in denial when it comes to their skill in gambling. Almost everyone thinks that he is a good gambler but in fact only a very few are. If you don't enjoy it anymore and you keep losing, you should quit gambling forever.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 10:15:57 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 23, 2016, 09:44:31 AM
My worst mistake was I spent all that is in bitcoin wallet that I have. I was greedy and did not have a sense of patience. I can not stop playing gambling if I still have the money.

Yup, greed is the beginning of us getting a huge defeat. Because in greed we are forced to do something outside of our mind and surprisingly we follow these instruction. Gambling games so close to greed, so do gambling with caution
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 23, 2016, 09:27:09 AM
Worst mistake while playing dice :

I know that there isn't any valid strategy to follow when gambling with my bitcoin.My worst mistake was being greedy and make too many high bets in a row and also making bet in a row doesn't help much.

Poker :

Don't flip if you know how to play poker or you're a good poker player and call it a day when you're tired or upset of bad beats.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
July 23, 2016, 09:17:01 AM
GREED probably, Most gamblers don't have a self control that's why they tend to lose lots of money in gambling. Just set a amount to spend in gambling and having a self control is the best thing to do.

All of us will give a suggestion to have self-control, but once anyone loses some money in gambling, their mind will start thinking to recover back that lost money so they will start gambling again and end up lose some more money. Every gambler knows about this result but still they will try their luck until losing all money. It is a known issue with most of the gamblers.

that is the real fact of the problem, what you said is correct , even after knowing the problem they are playing and when they are lost full bankroll then they start to think that they should have done this and that. but it is no use till then.

because i also made the same mistake when i went from 0.014 btc to 0.1btc in dice game but just thought of playing a last game and then will withdraw and played all in and that one bet lost and i am back to zero.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 23, 2016, 09:14:15 AM
My worst mistake was I spent all that is in bitcoin wallet that I have. I was greedy and did not have a sense of patience. I can not stop playing gambling if I still have the money.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Febriyana Muhammad
July 23, 2016, 09:10:26 AM
My worst mistake in gambling is when I am so sleepy then choose hotkey for max bet,
then all balance lose in one bet  Grin
Jump to: