Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst mistake in gambling - page 33. (Read 42612 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 254
August 03, 2017, 11:51:45 AM
My worst mistake in gambling is expecting to have profit continuously, until finally i suffered alot of lose, and since then i stopped gambling.

I will guess that you had taste on how it is sweet to have profit in gambling. Majority of us did have this feeling and mistake before but as we grow in gambling we realized that gambling is not good as source all the time. There will be some chances that it will give us some good smile but there are chances that it will make us sad.

That really makes sense on all of those reasonable experiences really got very deep lessons that entirely has gone through negative effect towards social life. So those mistakes has done ways to teach us and because of that our lives has a colorful meaning to be worth living for. To avoid that mistakes of betting again and agaim you needes to divert with other fun activities as well.

It's true from those mistakes there are lessons that just have to come up and see for ourselves on how it will help. Not all the time mistakes will remain as mistakes but it is a way to make those mistakes into the right path. And when we are through with it, we just have to don't do the same mistake again when we gamble.
yes that is right that we learn from these mistakes, in fact in very beginning when we do not have any experience we make more mistakes but with the passage of time we overcome these mistakes and learn from these.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 03, 2017, 11:43:53 AM
When I am playing online poker and have a pair of ace at hand then I accidentally click the fold button. After all the flips it should be a full house. Its so frustrating knowing how big the value of the pot is.
It does really suck on that kind of situation on where you would able to hit that pot if you didn't made such action but well there are really times that we do such thing because full house do rarely happen on mine. I'm really securing things first rather than thinking on hitting that pot.I have countless worst mistake on gambling on different kind of games and in different kind of plays and situation.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 03, 2017, 11:38:20 AM
When I am playing online poker and have a pair of ace at hand then I accidentally click the fold button. After all the flips it should be a full house. Its so frustrating knowing how big the value of the pot is.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 02, 2017, 04:01:15 AM
We cannot remain to be stupid in gambling because it will eat our wealth if we do that, when we make mistakes we should not do that anymore. Being a gambler for a long time must already make us more experience and will help us to mature and do what needs to be done to stay safe all the time.
Fun is all we need to last, and even if we lose we should see it as a normal thing that will make us decide not to chase but instead accept it.

We made mistake and learn from that mistake. Sometimes that mistake made us the better person but sometimes we choose to ignore the mistake and do the same thing over and over again. Sometimes by doing this we will ruin ourselves like I did to my past self but I learned from that and changed
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 02, 2017, 02:03:59 AM
My worst mistake in gambling is expecting to have profit continuously, until finally i suffered alot of lose, and since then i stopped gambling.

I will guess that you had taste on how it is sweet to have profit in gambling. Majority of us did have this feeling and mistake before but as we grow in gambling we realized that gambling is not good as source all the time. There will be some chances that it will give us some good smile but there are chances that it will make us sad.

That really makes sense on all of those reasonable experiences really got very deep lessons that entirely has gone through negative effect towards social life. So those mistakes has done ways to teach us and because of that our lives has a colorful meaning to be worth living for. To avoid that mistakes of betting again and agaim you needes to divert with other fun activities as well.

It's true from those mistakes there are lessons that just have to come up and see for ourselves on how it will help. Not all the time mistakes will remain as mistakes but it is a way to make those mistakes into the right path. And when we are through with it, we just have to don't do the same mistake again when we gamble.
We cannot remain to be stupid in gambling because it will eat our wealth if we do that, when we make mistakes we should not do that anymore. Being a gambler for a long time must already make us more experience and will help us to mature and do what needs to be done to stay safe all the time.
Fun is all we need to last, and even if we lose we should see it as a normal thing that will make us decide not to chase but instead accept it.

Very true, if you will not take it seriously when you commit mistakes, in the end you are the one to suffer it. I would prefer you to go sometime of relaxation if you can't your mistakes because not all of us can seriously make our decisions properly. And if you still commit the same mistake maybe there's something wrong with yourself, try to search it.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
August 02, 2017, 01:41:16 AM

August 02, 2017, 12:32:53 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 08:35:17 PM
What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes

I think a lot of people do this when you lose continuously and then with so much anger wanting to get it all back you rush to bet all in without thinking. That was always my worst mistake. I always analyze that i lose 20xand up so that means if I bet all in then there's a higher chance that the odds of winnings are on me. But then again it's a computer so I can't be sure it's fair.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2017, 11:50:03 AM
mine worst mistake in gambling was i did betted 0.0098 btc at 90%, and after that... pooof i lost that all just in 1 click
The worst mistakes in gambling Ive experience when Im already won the game at 0.15btc.Ive rolled once and in a split of seconds I lost all my btc. A big mistakes that you will regret and always think of so Ive decided that time to stop playing in dice game.

It is actually a very common mistake that most people keep on doing. In the end everyone is just going to bet everything with a very high chance to win a small amount. At first it may seems to be a good strategy however it has been proven that actually this kind of thing is a very bad strategy to do
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 01, 2017, 10:19:29 AM

most of the time maybe that its bringing us sad day since mistakes always occur when playing gambling, i think the most is when we already got
some good earnings but we still continue and try to have more and then losing strike back and we wont be able to control our emotions and every
thing when back and we lose including our bankroll.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 01, 2017, 09:19:50 AM
My biggest mistake was, I put on zero on the roulette and of mixed denomination chips. Not even going to state how much I earned, but now I always check the entire stack of chips.

I have a lot of mistakes too, but it is not that worst like the others because I just use faucet or free satoshi. The best fail I've ever had was on Primedice. I am on a 4 winning streak, the probability is 30 which is really a lucky day, think of it, i have a 4 streak win in a 30 percent probability. I decided to make ny bet half of the original bet, carelessly i clicked max which making my bet the whole balance, and I lost. It is really funny and I still laugh if I remember that.
We all have mistakes and it is the result of our wrong move the important is we learned from it. That mistakes is not the worst ,it is only worst among all your mistakes in gambling .Perhaps it is not a totally mistake because it is accidentally click with your excitement to bet. I also experience that but i dont considered it as mistakes because my computer is laggy .In 4x in streak for me is much as i always stop at 3x streak winning so if ever i safety all my profits.  Grin
Different style in gambling will still lead to same results, if we are playing a luck based games and we are expecting for big return,
I think what we are doing is already a mistake.. We can only have that return we are hoping if we are lucky which I don't think will happen all the time.

One thing we must have is if the courage. Because a gambling not only profits but also a strategy. If we only rely on something from a person or thing comes from other people, it's certainly gambling is done just a place looking for good luck and not derived from a success. If you want to get the best of luck, it should do gambling by way of what you have

Besides if you do play gambling on what others did just say then its not really entertaining or enjoyable at all and i would really prefer to play on my own without minding on what others do say because i do more feel the enjoyment on playing gambling and dont worry too much if my strategy wont work since its my own decision.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 01, 2017, 09:15:58 AM
My biggest mistake was, I put on zero on the roulette and of mixed denomination chips. Not even going to state how much I earned, but now I always check the entire stack of chips.

I have a lot of mistakes too, but it is not that worst like the others because I just use faucet or free satoshi. The best fail I've ever had was on Primedice. I am on a 4 winning streak, the probability is 30 which is really a lucky day, think of it, i have a 4 streak win in a 30 percent probability. I decided to make ny bet half of the original bet, carelessly i clicked max which making my bet the whole balance, and I lost. It is really funny and I still laugh if I remember that.
We all have mistakes and it is the result of our wrong move the important is we learned from it. That mistakes is not the worst ,it is only worst among all your mistakes in gambling .Perhaps it is not a totally mistake because it is accidentally click with your excitement to bet. I also experience that but i dont considered it as mistakes because my computer is laggy .In 4x in streak for me is much as i always stop at 3x streak winning so if ever i safety all my profits.  Grin
Different style in gambling will still lead to same results, if we are playing a luck based games and we are expecting for big return,
I think what we are doing is already a mistake.. We can only have that return we are hoping if we are lucky which I don't think will happen all the time.

One thing we must have is if the courage. Because a gambling not only profits but also a strategy. If we only rely on something from a person or thing comes from other people, it's certainly gambling is done just a place looking for good luck and not derived from a success. If you want to get the best of luck, it should do gambling by way of what you have

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 09:11:21 AM

August 01, 2017, 08:38:32 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 01, 2017, 04:30:35 AM
mine worst mistake in gambling was i did betted 0.0098 btc at 90%, and after that... pooof i lost that all just in 1 click
The worst mistakes in gambling Ive experience when Im already won the game at 0.15btc.Ive rolled once and in a split of seconds I lost all my btc. A big mistakes that you will regret and always think of so Ive decided that time to stop playing in dice game.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
August 01, 2017, 01:39:17 AM
That’s so sad if you quit gambling when loss is bigger than the profit. You should not be too much greedy while playing gambling. It is no bad to imagine a big profit but too foolish to chase it even after losing more than you can afford. You should have good control over your emotions in order to make real profit in gambling.

Yeaaa the key is to be patient and having a reasonable limit when playing.
Gambling is something that easy to get heated , especially if you treat gambling as a money maker.
Once you crossed the limit , that time is your bad huge mistake i guess , as your whole wealth is in threat to lost.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
August 01, 2017, 01:28:09 AM
That’s so sad if you quit gambling when loss is bigger than the profit. You should not be too much greedy while playing gambling. It is no bad to imagine a big profit but too foolish to chase it even after losing more than you can afford. You should have good control over your emotions in order to make real profit in gambling.

It's better to quit early even though you are not making a profit because that will help you minimize your loses and you can move on with your life.
We make mistakes in our life and we would not be quitting if we are not addicted in gambling and to accept a defeat is one of the best characteristics of a real man. When time comes you matured, you can still go back and gamble and that time you will just have to play for fun.
I agree with you that you should quit early as long as you have reached your limits. It is required for gamblers to have limits so they could prevent more losses. To have better understanding, it would prevent them by stopping when things get rough or get better. Still have limits.

The profit limit is required in gambling, it can only happen if we do not focus on 100% gambling, which means we have to split up into some business other than gambling. This is very effective for reducing mistakes because gambling involves sometimes uncontrollable emotions. We'd better understand it as soon as possible.
That's true because when you limit it, it reduces the losses required when you are going to gamble. What businesses are you talking about? I'm interested in other's people ways to have income because I know there are a lot of possibilities that could make you earn more whether in a short term or in the long run.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
July 31, 2017, 08:18:45 PM

It's better to quit early even though you are not making a profit because that will help you minimize your loses and you can move on with your life.
We make mistakes in our life and we would not be quitting if we are not addicted in gambling and to accept a defeat is one of the best characteristics of a real man. When time comes you matured, you can still go back and gamble and that time you will just have to play for fun.
I agree with you that you should quit early as long as you have reached your limits. It is required for gamblers to have limits so they could prevent more losses. To have better understanding, it would prevent them by stopping when things get rough or get better. Still have limits.

The profit limit is required in gambling, it can only happen if we do not focus on 100% gambling, which means we have to split up into some business other than gambling. This is very effective for reducing mistakes because gambling involves sometimes uncontrollable emotions. We'd better understand it as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
July 31, 2017, 08:09:41 PM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 31, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

Pages:
Jump to: