Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst mistake in gambling - page 31. (Read 42612 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 15, 2017, 02:30:08 AM
The worst mistake in gambling is when you already get enough profit, but you want even more and under the influence of emotions you can not stop yourself, which naturally leads to loss.

I hate this feeling and this is happening most of the time to me. I was confidently that I can recover the potential profit that I already made but because of my malicious emotion that I can win some more if I'll going to move forward and keep on going but this decision makes me me feel bad all the time.
That's us being human and being emotional, we cannot eliminate that in ourselves but we can control it.
Prior to actual gambling we have to ensure we have that game plan to follow because without it, it's just like we are gambling without a purpose.
When talking about achievement of profit, it's a serious decision, therefore we should be clever to that and never let your emotion get into your system.

The controlling part is the hardest thing, even how hard we are going to control our emotions, ourselves we will still ending up into mistakes. Although I understand the feeling of it and there's a need that I need to learn from those mistakes. Right now I'm trying to make those mistakes into good things as that is what I've learned.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 15, 2017, 01:55:17 AM
When you won a nice amount and don't leave gambling for that day, that is the biggest mistake you can do. Because if you will lose it again, that could really drive you crazy and bring you on tilt.
some people might consider it as the biggest mistake , but not for me .

decision to leave or continue playing not the worst one , the worst thing are when you gone broke from a very rich person. you will feel so regretful and even frustated. and in the some cases it ended so bad like suicide , i have seen a lot of cases like that believe me it was the worst.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 15, 2017, 01:17:01 AM
I think that the worst mistake in gambling is getting greedy. It's a dangerous trap wich usually leads to addiction or loosing lots of money.
yes that is right to say that the worst mistake in gambling is to become greedy which can cause a bog lost to us.
It will cause a big lose not bog lost, anyway I was able to understand what you are saying and I agree it will cause big lose because
gambling is not to be played by our emotion and being greedy will not gonna help us.
Successful people in gambling were able to do it in a slowly but in a steady way.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 15, 2017, 12:57:44 AM
Sorry, that's what I get when I'm not leaving the game.
I have won a lot but I was forced to continue playing but my heart and mind are impossible to play and I finally lost  Grin
This is the popular result if you are not going to stop when you've got enough winning already. And if you are not contented with the current profit you made for sure it will lead you to lose a lot and even your capital fund for gambling will also be sucked by the house. Just learn the lesson, stop when you got enough.

It's so easy to say, but when you start to play, the greed does not allow you to satisfy the hunger with a small profit. I want to break the maximum jackpot Grin

It will always come to your mind if you haven't experience to fall in gambling. But once you have that failure you will be aware of what you are doing and in that way, that is going to give you some good start. And you will learn from your past failures and even worst mistakes. It's the good thing when you passed to that situation.
Yeah learn from our mistakes is one of the best learnings we can have in our life and we can apply it once we wanted to make it right. We can make mistakes in gambling or in life because we are not perfect but we also need to manage our mistakes to make it right.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
August 14, 2017, 07:28:06 PM
I think that the worst mistake in gambling is getting greedy. It's a dangerous trap wich usually leads to addiction or loosing lots of money.
yes that is right to say that the worst mistake in gambling is to become greedy which can cause a big lost to us. i think we need to make a limit for ourselves and then follow it, because if we are not following it then there is no use of to set a limit, i think through this way we ca protect ourselves from a big lost.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
August 14, 2017, 01:34:59 PM
The worst thing in gambling is when I lost some money, but I'm still trying to recoup and continue to play with the feeling that just about now I'm so close to a big win Cry
i think that is very normal to lose money in gambling, but if you have lost a lot of money that you feel difficult to afford then you made a mistake, i think these people are making mistake who are not playing gambling with limit and they lose money that they cannot afford. for me i made such kind of mistakes for so many times.
yeah lost money and looking for recover it faster as soon as possible due you'll never accept that you have lost. you would always expect to win as in your head before you play you have got lured with the huge winning potential. that is the biggest mistake indeed , as instead you have recovered your losses it's become worse everytime. an addiction would always there to make you become a poor guy when you have no control.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 14, 2017, 12:44:28 PM
What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
The worst mistake I think I've ever made was, When I started to played in the gambling site. Because, there many amusement or recreation that I could do but I chose to do gamble in the gambling site even I know most of the time I losses money in the end. So I think that the wrong thing. Which means, even it is just for fun and happiness it is still be called as waste of money and time.

Not exactly what you mean worst mate, that happened to you to make you learn how money is valuable to us. That time you play gambling is your first bets, so you feel very eager to win without self control and resulted of wasting money, and happened that you lose your betting amounts. It doesn’t change the fact that we may lose in gambling but if you don’t take it so serious you can still play gambling but for fun purposes and not really into profit sources.

Yes every bad experience is not worsted you should find what mistake you made in that decision. In your matter, you learned how the money is important in your life and how greedy you are to get free money. If you enjoy the game and have the capacity to afford that loss than what you spend money on gambling it is not waste it is worth. with that money you feel better and had fun. But if you can't afford that loss and still you try to play more gambling then it is your worst situation.
I think our worst mistake in gambling is that we always think we're lucky, sounds funny but it's true. Sometimes we win, we always think today is a lucky day, stop is a waste of opportunity to make money, continue to play still is better and the end result is we lose all. This is a regular thing happens, we have a lot of experience on this but we still can not control
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 12:10:24 PM
The worst thing in gambling is when I lost some money, but I'm still trying to recoup and continue to play with the feeling that just about now I'm so close to a big win Cry
i think that is very normal to lose money in gambling, but if you have lost a lot of money that you feel difficult to afford then you made a mistake, i think these people are making mistake who are not playing gambling with limit and they lose money that they cannot afford. for me i made such kind of mistakes for so many times.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 09:01:18 AM
Activity: 168
August 14, 2017, 08:02:33 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 14, 2017, 07:56:38 AM
The worst mistake in gambling is when you already get enough profit, but you want even more and under the influence of emotions you can not stop yourself, which naturally leads to loss.

I hate this feeling and this is happening most of the time to me. I was confidently that I can recover the potential profit that I already made but because of my malicious emotion that I can win some more if I'll going to move forward and keep on going but this decision makes me me feel bad all the time.
That's us being human and being emotional, we cannot eliminate that in ourselves but we can control it.
Prior to actual gambling we have to ensure we have that game plan to follow because without it, it's just like we are gambling without a purpose.
When talking about achievement of profit, it's a serious decision, therefore we should be clever to that and never let your emotion get into your system.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 14, 2017, 05:55:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
August 14, 2017, 05:48:55 AM
What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
The worst mistake I think I've ever made was, When I started to played in the gambling site. Because, there many amusement or recreation that I could do but I chose to do gamble in the gambling site even I know most of the time I losses money in the end. So I think that the wrong thing. Which means, even it is just for fun and happiness it is still be called as waste of money and time.

Not exactly what you mean worst mate, that happened to you to make you learn how money is valuable to us. That time you play gambling is your first bets, so you feel very eager to win without self control and resulted of wasting money, and happened that you lose your betting amounts. It doesn’t change the fact that we may lose in gambling but if you don’t take it so serious you can still play gambling but for fun purposes and not really into profit sources.

Yes every bad experience is not worsted you should find what mistake you made in that decision. In your matter, you learned how the money is important in your life and how greedy you are to get free money. If you enjoy the game and have the capacity to afford that loss than what you spend money on gambling it is not waste it is worth. with that money you feel better and had fun. But if you can't afford that loss and still you try to play more gambling then it is your worst situation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 13, 2017, 06:28:03 PM
My worst mistake in gambling came when I was playing poker, I had a bad hand, but I was in the button position so I raised to try to steal the blinds but I got called, then instead of admitting defeat and fold my hand I keep betting and even raising the bet until I was all in, when it was the time of the showdown everyone in the table was surprised that I did not had anything and I lost.

That is not the worst mistake that you've done, I guess, it was you tried gambling, even you don't have to, because of the lust to money, to win easy money, that is why you've enter the world of gambling and took the risk, but what happened was the opposite of what you thought, everything was all a lie, the false hope and the desire of ourselves to make big money on gambling is just for those lucky people on it, but sadly, you are not one of them, that is why you have lost, and lost your money instead of earning some.
Aghast! You have lost your precious amount in gambling just due to a little mistake of not considering the fact that you have an unlucky day. Your consistent tries and re tries is a proof of the fact that you had a great lust and greed for money and you were gambling only to earn capital and not for the sake of habitual needs. This is important that you must stop practicing such habits in future otherwise it would cause you to lose all of your belongings.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 09, 2017, 09:15:31 PM
My worst mistake in gambling came when I was playing poker, I had a bad hand, but I was in the button position so I raised to try to steal the blinds but I got called, then instead of admitting defeat and fold my hand I keep betting and even raising the bet until I was all in, when it was the time of the showdown everyone in the table was surprised that I did not had anything and I lost.

That is not the worst mistake that you've done, I guess, it was you tried gambling, even you don't have to, because of the lust to money, to win easy money, that is why you've enter the world of gambling and took the risk, but what happened was the opposite of what you thought, everything was all a lie, the false hope and the desire of ourselves to make big money on gambling is just for those lucky people on it, but sadly, you are not one of them, that is why you have lost, and lost your money instead of earning some.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 09, 2017, 07:57:27 PM
What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
August 09, 2017, 07:06:24 PM
My worst mistake in gambling came when I was playing poker, I had a bad hand, but I was in the button position so I raised to try to steal the blinds but I got called, then instead of admitting defeat and fold my hand I keep betting and even raising the bet until I was all in, when it was the time of the showdown everyone in the table was surprise that I did not had anything and I lost.

Thats a very unfortunate mistake because that mistake cost you money. I made quite similar mistake as well but atleast I didnt lose alot. Sometimes we made this kind of mistake because we are agitated when we play so it is better to calm ourselves so that we wont make any silly mistake like this
Even if it was a mistake, at least my opponents realized something, I can bluff to the end, some of my adversaries despite my defeat told me that they admired my balls to make the bet despite not having anything in my hand, after that I adjusted my play against those that saw me bluffing since they were calling me more often thinking that I was bluffing, so I was able to somehow take advantage of my mistake.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

Thats a bad decision but you can do worse. I think you can bounce back from this mistake and unless you make gambling a vital part of your life, you will have an easier time to recover. If gambling though affects your attitide towards your family and you let it dictate what you'll do, then sometimes that is an irrepairable mistake. Its bad enough to make mistakes by yourself, its even worse if you drag other people along.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
August 09, 2017, 04:59:04 AM
The worst mistake I did when gambling was when I won on a certain dice site and it made me profit more than twice the amount I bet the amount with, what I did was I bet all the money including the profits I gained all in and lost all of them at once. I was in shock and even rub my eyes to see if I lost it all or not, that was plainly stupid of me to do that. Regretted it up until now and still could not believe why I did it.

Wow! That was pretty immature, mind sharing the figures you lost? I have seen people trying to recover money and losing their bankroll but opposite happened here. YOLO? Or just immature move?

That is the beauty of gambling. It will tempt people to do all kinds of crazy things to earn more and more money. But at the end, the result will be losses. So we should consider all these things are learnings and shouldn't repeat the same mistake again and again. Also, don't ever try to recover your losses from gambling because it may lead to even more losses.

Also shows the worst of humanity, of what we have become and what we should have been. We are filled with greed, our society has somewhat made us like this, We can't have enough money that's how our brains work these days, Even if you win 1 million in gambling, The greed will kick in and make you gamble more to get more returns. Just kind of disheartens me a bit. 
Activity: 173
August 09, 2017, 04:34:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: